Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adam on The Apprentice

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam was the 22-year old jewish guy on The Apprentice that was a virgin when the show aired.

22 is a bit old, but not really too late. The important thing I'd like to point out, if you watch the show, is that he has a lot of AFC mannerisms. You'll note that he has a really high voice and still talks about sex like it was some sort of romantic thing. A sort of effiminate air about him.

Adam's not gay, and I'm not insinuating that. What I'm pointing out is that when we're AFC(or virgin), we haven't learned to hone in on those specific mannerisms are attractive to women. Use Adam as the example of what NOT to do when dealing women and people in general.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, but just think about how much p*ssy hes going to get if he wins.

EDIT: oh yeah, he lost yesterday, nevermind.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he is gay.

he even admitted it like 3 episodes ago.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
yeah, but just think about how much p*ssy hes going to get if he wins.

EDIT: oh yeah, he lost yesterday, nevermind.
i don't watch. but he'll get p*ssy anyway (unless gay) even if he loses.

to the original poser, its interesting you suggest AFC = virgin.

when i first had sex, my mannerisms and such did not change at all. it wasn't as if the shackles had been removed and I was now some supreme player.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by C00L
he is gay.

he even admitted it like 3 episodes ago.
Are you sure you're not getting Adam mixed up with Clay?

Clay is the gay guy. Adam is the virgin. Clay has blonde hair, Adam has black hair.

Ironically, Clay seems more masculine in some ways than Adam.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to the original poser, its interesting you suggest AFC = virgin.

when i first had sex, my mannerisms and such did not change at all. it wasn't as if the shackles had been removed and I was now some supreme player. [/B]
True, and we all wrestle with AFCism from time to time, but think of being a virgin as being AFC by default.

I had to overcome AFCness to at least lose my virginity, but I suppose under certain circumstances guys can get laid and still be AFC if the women they're with are pretty inexperienced as well.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
True, and we all wrestle with AFCism from time to time, but think of being a virgin as being AFC by default.

I had to overcome AFCness to at least lose my virginity, but I suppose under certain circumstances guys can get laid and still be AFC if the women they're with are pretty inexperienced as well.
I think you'll find many AFCs are married with children.

many AFCs are also out at clubs getting one night stands.

being an AFC doesn't mean you're not getting laid.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FRëSHURE

many AFCs are also out at clubs getting one night stands.
How can they get ONS's and still be AFCs?

Yeah, I can see that married guys would be AFC. The strategy of a lot of people is to try to get married by 23, so they do, before they really develop any solid relationship skills.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
How can they get ONS's and still be AFCs?

Yeah, I can see that married guys would be AFC. The strategy of a lot of people is to try to get married by 23, so they do, before they really develop any solid relationship skills.
its really not hard.

I had f*cked 4 girls before i came to this site.

I didn't consider myself a NON AFC (DJ if you will) fully, until the start of this year. I had since f*cked a further 6 girls, one of which was an 8 month LTR.

You don't need smooth moves/lines/bulging muscles to get laid.. they just help.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a few episodes this season.

Adam looks like he's about 17. Very young, very green, very akward about sex. Did you see The Donald grill him about being a virgin in front of a national audience?

Felisha and Rebecca....couple of hotties (8's in my book). I'd rate Alla, maybe a 6.

ChampusMaximus

Reaction score
Originally posted by GQ_Confidence_1
Did you see The Donald grill him about being a virgin in front of a national audience?

Felisha and Rebecca....couple of hotties (8's in my book). I'd rate Alla, maybe a 6.
It was pretty funny when he did that and then later on they have a shot of Adam surrounded by the 'hotties' back in the suite. It looked like they were about to give him a lesson. But they didn't. Probably because they thought he was gay.

Did anyone see the part in the boardroom where the Donald asks Clay: "Clay? Are you a homosexual". very funny

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChampusMaximus
It was pretty funny when he did that and then later on they have a shot of Adam surrounded by the 'hotties' back in the suite. It looked like they were about to give him a lesson. But they didn't. Probably because they thought he was gay.

Did anyone see the part in the boardroom where the Donald asks Clay: "Clay? Are you a homosexual". very funny
I thought Adam played it really cool. He didn't answer the question and just moved on. Donald then gave this hilarious speech about..."someday Adam...you're going to LOVE sex. I love sex....it's gotten me in a lot of trouble though."

Then referring to Clay....Trump said..."do you find the girls attractive....well, that's why there's menus in restaurants...some people like steak...some like spaghetti...."

LOL. Comparing homosexuality to some kind of menu.