Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actual status of covid right now? Nurse/Doctor/Medical field insight only please.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, it is interesting but not reported in MSM.

Let's assume this is true, which it is. This is verifiable.

Is a hospital more likely to overstate or understate covid cases/deaths?

Another question. In an administration that wants to increase the size of government, is it more likely to overstate or understate the severity of Covid?

Is it then possible that covid cases/ deaths are vastly overstated?
Vastly understated if anything. By orders of magnitude

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m impressed that you care so much about other people’s immunization records.
That's the way the world is going to be unless you are living under a rock. You can't travel, certain jobs won't have you, even A-list actors/actresses are demanding everyone on their set is vaccinated or they'll cancel out their gig. You are in denial. Do you understand how repulsive the conspiracy theory mantras are starting to sound to other vaccinated people who are frustrated they have to put their masks back on because of people like you?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind your own business. Keep your own counsel and select your own decisions. Thinking you’re not under a rock is worse than actually being under a rock and knowing it. I am content with my decision. I’m the one that made a decision and made the call. That is just a credible as another who made a different call. I am an individual and don’t need others to help me make a decision.

This is why I rule my life and you don’t. People lament and lament over all kinds of things because they don’t want to be wrong about their decision. They think they’re life is more precious than another’s. I assure you, your head is not more important than mine.

I’ve been wrong plenty of times about lots of things. Still here. No regrets. Things way more important than this. The man who makes decisions, even if wrong, is a man who is in charge of his life. In real life, standing in front of me, you would be watching your tongue. But you might also learn something.

I accept full consequences of ALL my decisions. Mind your own. I don’t want to be around a man who can’t even make up his own mind about a stupid shot.

For all you know you already have the antibodies and don’t even know it. You might be doing all this for no reason at all. Just lamenting over a stupid shot. Go get the damn test and find out. Viruses alway mutate but you would have the naturally occurring evolutionary head start to survive any and all mutations. Stop reading the news!!! There are thousands of doctors and scientists that are being censored every day. Up to and including the loss of their medical license. Why would someone do that? Who’s in charge of that?
Tell yourself that. Allot of virtue signaling and self-justification.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can’t be a justification if I accept full responsibility.

There is no virtue attached to a stupid shot. I’ve had dozens and dozens of immunizations due to being in the military and my travels. I have never once made someone else sick because of my shot. People are transferring the virus AFTER they get the shot and are now actively wearing masks. They didn’t have it before but now they do. Did you read that little bit of news?
Ignore button you.
Another looney for the looney-bin. You are on ignore too.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One trend I of which I would like to make note is a lot of veteran nurses are talking about leaving early or changing jobs. So far it seems like it's just talk but if it becomes a walk away from healthcare we will suffer in the future. I've heard that census counts at the local LPN schools are way down too which will really effect nursing homes and homecare where they are employed.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One trend I of which I would like to make note is a lot of veteran nurses are talking about leaving early or changing jobs. So far it seems like it's just talk but if it becomes a walk away from healthcare we will suffer in the future. I've heard that census counts at the local LPN schools are way down too which will really effect nursing homes and homecare where they are employed.
The entire medical industry honestly needs to be restructured. Medical insurance is corrupt and that has made hospitals even more corrupt. If you want to know how deep it goes, go look at how hospitals intentionally price or push out smaller clinics to monopolize an area. Not to mention all the regulations they throw at private medical care. But because hospitals are government mandated [think of them as the public utility of health], they get away with a lot of schemy stuff.

Sad thing is that many people knew this before covid and now they treat the hospital as if it never did any wrong in the past.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Without outing myself because of the open nature of the forum I’ve been involved in the healthcare field on and off most of my adult life and now am in clinicals in a program that is DIRECTLY involved with the current epidemic.

It’s happening again and based on experience it will be much worse this wave.

I am a freedom lover and believe in right to freely associate and be safe in your papers and so on. Obviously I’m an American posting. This thing is killing people period, I see it daily. The vics are getting younger and younger by the day this time. The percentages of previously healthy with no underlying conditions (including arteriosclerosis and diabetes which are the main comorbidities) is rising.

Your rights end when you threaten the well-being of others. PERIOD.

I hope to hell that no one else has to die or go through this onslaught, but if you do and survive it it will change your mind about this and many other things as near death experiences always do.

I hope I do not have to see any of you in the ED’s I work in. That said your stupidity has increased my base pay by 25% so thank you wing nuts, my job security will only increase.

Frankly, as morbid as this sounds I can only hope that the lethality and length of time decreases to death like Marburg or Zaire so this thing can burn itself out faster before you dunces infect more people.

Opinions here are like assh@les, please healthcare providers only as the OP requested, or at least identify your occupations, so we can gauge the value of your responses.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Without outing myself because of the open nature of the forum I’ve been involved in the healthcare field on and off most of my adult life and now am in clinicals in a program that is DIRECTLY involved with the current epidemic.

It’s happening again and based on experience it will be much worse this wave.

I am a freedom lover and believe in right to freely associate and be safe in your papers and so on. Obviously I’m an American posting. This thing is killing people period, I see it daily. The vics are getting younger and younger by the day this time. The percentages of previously healthy with no underlying conditions (including arteriosclerosis and diabetes which are the main comorbidities) is rising.

Your rights end when you threaten the well-being of others. PERIOD.

I hope to hell that no one else has to die or go through this onslaught, but if you do and survive it it will change your mind about this and many other things as near death experiences always do.

I hope I do not have to see any of you in the ED’s I work in. That said your stupidity has increased my base pay by 25% so thank you wing nuts, my job security will only increase.

Frankly, as morbid as this sounds I can only hope that the lethality and length of time decreases to death like Marburg or Zaire so this thing can burn itself out faster before you dunces infect more people.

Opinions here are like assh@les, please healthcare providers only as the OP requested, or at least identify your occupations, so we can gauge the value of your responses.
Well said and that mirrors what my family members in the medical and healthcare fields have told me.

No idea why people think their personal freedoms take precedent over safety and well being of an entire state/nation/world. It never has and it never will. Ask American citizens of Japanese descent how that worked out for them during WWII after the attack on Pearl Harbor when they were forced into internment camps. Or for the "communists" during the Cold War.

The reactions I have seen from many of the anti vaccine advocates resemble what I remember when my 5 year old was throwing a temper tantrum in the corner and stomping their foot because they didn't get their way.

Waaahhh...you can't make me wear a mask!
Waaahhh....you can't make me stop gathering in large groups

Waaahhh...waaahhh...waahhhh

Amazing how flu and common colds were all but wiped out last winter due to all the mask wearing but yet they will claim it doesn't work. Boggles the mind.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said and that mirrors what my family members in the medical and healthcare fields have told me.

No idea why people think their personal freedoms take precedent over safety and we'll being of an entire state/nation/world. It never has and it never will.

The reactions I have seen from many of the anti vaccine advocates resemble what I remember when my 5 year old was throwing a temper tantrum in the corner because they didn't get their way.
Ironic considering the way you've been throwing tantrums when people aren't following your world view of safety precautions. Your posts have been emotional and biting to say the least.

And yes, my freedom AND MY SAFETY takes precedent over others. I eat healthy and work out. My neighbor is a fatass who doesn't. I have no reason to care for him.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Actual status of covid right now? Nurse/Doctor/Medical field insight only please.
Why? They are just as politicized, dishonest, corrupt, and divided as everyone else is. They will "tow the party line" becuase they don't want to lose their license, credentials, and be destroyed by the media, bureaucracies, and governments agnecies that regulate them, or be fired by the corperations they work for. The medical industry is still an industry, a business.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Oh brother. Yes the corporate interests are one thing but the most of individual healthcare providers aren’t in it for money, they actually care for their fellow humans, possess empathy and love to make a difference at the bedside.

Even though you’re a wing nut most of the healers are there to heal you and genuinely care about you as a human.

What happened to you that you’re so bitter?

did you forget to take your nortriptyline today?

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh brother. Yes the corporate interests are one thing but the most of individual healthcare providers aren’t in it for money, they actually care for their fellow humans, possess empathy and love to make a difference at the bedside.

Even though you’re a wing nut most of the healers are there to heal you and genuinely care about you as a human.

I'm reply to this post for posterity so people can see it in the above form before it gets edited another time.

The last two lines are CLASSIC shill activity. Those who have witnessed this will recognize it @stovepipe

Witness the join date too. Any kind of decently-trafficked red pill site is a target for this activity.

(edited to correct stovepipe's name to the correct spelling)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm reply to this post for posterity so people can see it in the above form before it gets edited another time.

The last two lines are CLASSIC shill activity. Those who have witnessed this will recognize it @stovepipe

Witness the join date too. Any kind of decently-trafficked red pill site is a target for this activity.

(edited to correct stovepipe's name to the correct spelling)
According to his IP address he isn't. Just food for thought.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is the most naive post I have ever seen.

but the most of individual healthcare providers aren’t in it for money, they actually care for their fellow humans, possess empathy and love to make a difference at the bedside.
Then ask them to work for free. Watch where all that care and empathy and love goes.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not sure what kind of money you think non-md’s make, but I’m fairly sure you’re mistaken given your seemingly uninformed post.

No one other than independently wealthy folks could do that.

This is the most naive post I have ever seen.
Then ask them to work for free. Watch where all that care and empathy and love goes.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what kind of money you think non-md’s make, but I’m fairly sure you’re mistaken given your seemingly uninformed post.

No one other than independently wealthy folks could do that.
I'll answer what they would say: no way will they work for free. Their love stops where the check is cashed.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COVID is a lot like the flu in that it easily mutates, and some of those mutations can be very lethal. Folks that had the opportunity to get immunized - against the original variant(s) - but didn't take that opportunity now have to contend with a more lethal and spreadable variant in Delta. Those of us that had gotten immunized have some resistance, and so very few of us are getting sick (or at least seriously sick).

There is talk now that the Delta variant is as contagious as Measles, which is VERY contagious, and only is not an issue with folks because of ... wait for it ... THE MEASLES VACCINE!

Darwin. :rolleyes:

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo

Oh, don't give me that condescending bullsh*t. I'm surprised you didn't say, "Who hurt you?" or "Ok boomer".
I have friends in the medical industry. It isn't about if they are in it for the money or if they want to help. That isn't even the question. They are still going to tow the party line and give you the "approved" story because they don't want to loose their jobs or be punished. There are also a good portion of them that are Leftists and either believe the Media & the Leftist politicians/bureaucrats and will tow the party line,...and they will do it even if they know the Left is lying because in the minds of the Leftist lying for the "greater good" is ok.