Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actual flake, low IOI or sh!t test

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally use approach but re-working OLD game since Covid hysteria.

Set up a date with a girl to hike. She flaked a little while ago but said she want to stay in touch and sent Instagram handle.

I only have one plate spinning right now so I’m looking to find one/two more.

My instinct is to send my IG handle in a reply, tomorrow. If she follows then I’ll follow back. And try and set up a first date next week. Otherwise, NEXT.

That said, any other thoughts on a brief reply to pass what I suspect is sh!t test #1?

Attachments

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s casually seeing someone why is she on an OLD app? How long were you talking to her for? She was probably only seeking validation the entire time or waiting for someone with an extremely higher SMV than whoever she’s currently seeing.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should not matter to you.

Continue gaming and approaching new women.
For me, who doesn't exactly look like a model, the numbers game works the best.

The best women for you will make it easy.

Disregard the bullsh!t.. Pursue, not chase.

You made your move. Either she plays ball or you find someone else to play with. Leave your ego behind.

The focus is on YOU and the growth of YOUR game.

Contrary to other folks, who will say drop her.

Check out her ig, see if she's even worth any effort. Ping her if you see anything interesting in her profile.

For me, two flakes no counter offer and I block.

Keep spinning.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She literally said to your face "I have something more interesting going on, but I'd love to keep you orbiting me so maybe someday I can give you something in return - maybe".
Don't take this bull****, it's better be alone with no plates to spin that spending time and attention on a girl like this.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally use approach but re-working OLD game since Covid hysteria.

Set up a date with a girl to hike. She flaked a little while ago but said she want to stay in touch and sent Instagram handle.

I only have one plate spinning right now so I’m looking to find one/two more.

My instinct is to send my IG handle in a reply, tomorrow. If she follows then I’ll follow back. And try and set up a first date next week. Otherwise, NEXT.

That said, any other thoughts on a brief reply to pass what I suspect is sh!t test #1?
She is literally asking you to settle for being plan b.

Next.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any downside to reply with "Wish you luck with your other guy. If it doesn't work out, hit me up"? Then just leave it at that. She probably won't contact you.

I think its bullshyt if a girl flakes with no counter offer. I don't bother pursuing at that point. Also, I find it odd that she is flaking on you while also asking you to do something. Perhaps this is putting you into her frame.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"When a woman goes from hot to cold and back again, this IS the message – she’s got buyer’s remorse, you’re not her first priority, she’s deliberating between you and what she perceives is a better prospect." - Rational Male
If half of the people who made these kind of posts knew this and followed it , many in the dating business would be out of business. Can’t agree more.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would anyone on this forum accept her invitation to become an orbiter just to boost her sense of worth?
Men, don't enable this kind of BS behavior. That's why we have these entitled fatties thinking they're Madonna in her prime.
Remember, your most valuable currency is your attention.
She asks if she can use you, how do you respond to that? By not giving her your attention.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any downside to reply with "Wish you luck with your other guy. If it doesn't work out, hit me up"? Then just leave it at that. She probably won't contact you.

I think its bullshyt if a girl flakes with no counter offer. I don't bother pursuing at that point. Also, I find it odd that she is flaking on you while also asking you to do something. Perhaps this is putting you into her frame.
Bro. Have more self respect . We told you what you need to do. Delete/block and move on. There must be more women you can pursue?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Second place is first loser.

OP, you ranked out. Your consolation prize is be in the friendzone or be her new e-orbiter. Dude don't be a simp. She could easily be trying to get you to subscribe to her OnlyFans. She's happy with your attention as long as your dik and your body ain't within a 5 mile radius of her!

When a woman flakes out on me, I ignore and delete. Block as well if she's just an AW. Treat all women like fans. Everybody say it with me: Treat her like a star, she'll treat you like a fan.

Seriously, why would you want to be her new e-orbiter? Or her new fan? Or her gay best friend? You wanna be her emotional tampon after I take her ass into chambers and give her a stiff punishment? Lower your standards if you want to, but this one's dead in the water. Aren't there other women you can talk to? Move on.

And have some self respect about yourself. This is no sh*t test. This is disinterest featuring relegation to a beta simp role. I'll grant you Nolle Prosequi. Means do not follow. Not on IG, FB, SC, none of that. Judge nismo's orders.

Case closed. Leave my court so this girl can start sucking my dik.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should not matter to you.

Continue gaming and approaching new women.
For me, who doesn't exactly look like a model, the numbers game works the best.

The best women for you will make it easy.

Disregard the bullsh!t.. Pursue, not chase.

You made your move. Either she plays ball or you find someone else to play with. Leave your ego behind.

The focus is on YOU and the growth of YOUR game.

Contrary to other folks, who will say drop her.

Check out her ig, see if she's even worth any effort. Ping her if you see anything interesting in her profile.

For me, two flakes no counter offer and I block.

Keep spinning.
It all goes back to that old two strikes rule on Sosuave. Relevant to this day imo.

I've found that the only way to internalize abundance is to consistently be approaching other women. Like 10 a week absolute minimum. If you don't do that, you're going to start getting hung up on individual chicks.