Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acting needy/desperate and lots more like a chump!!!!!

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GirlCrazy
Several reasons:

1.) Because it's a total waste of time. Time that you should be spending working on finding a chick with a genuine interest in you. Time that should be spent working on your own issues, which appear to be deep-seated.

2.) Because revenge like that serves no valid purpose. It doesn't further your life goals one bit. It won't make you feel any better about yourself.

3.) Because it makes you seem like a needy, bitter person that no girl in her right mind would go out with.

Ditch all that anger bro. As long as you act that way you're not gonna do well with the ladies; that's just a fact.
So so true. This revenge you speak of is a myth. You'll only reveal the depths that she has driven you to. You can't hurt her mentally, and frankly there's no reason to. She didn't hunt you down and torture you. She displayed no interest in you, but you kept calling her, begging for more punishment. Think of this as your first test.

1. Pursue revenge - you'll show that you allow random girls to control your physical and mental actions. Instead of making yourself happy, your goal is the futile attempt to make 1 girl out of the billions in the world unhappy. You're not in control of yourself and girls will smell this from miles away. Congratulations, you're a doormat. You'll probably be one for years to come.

2. Move on - you''ll have taken the first steps to putting yourself first. Someone has hurt you, but you've realized that it's only because you've allowed them to. You've decided that from now on you're going to take responsibility for your own happiness and will not allow girls or anyone else to change that. It'll be slow at first, but eventually you'll look back on the person you were and cringe. "How could such a simple decision have appeared so hard?"

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I believe Number 7 is known in laymen's terms as 'turning 30'. :D
Or the realization that 30 is right around the corner. ;)

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, ditch the ***** and forget all about her. She will never like you. Even if you show up a month later with someone better than her on each of your arms, she won't care. I doubt this is the first time she's treated you this ****ty so I probably wouldn't have even made that call. I think what you need to do is just to forget about her and move on. If you sense less than 100% interest in going with you, then next her. The way I see it as that you got about 20 years of prime dating time in your life. You can spend it chasing girls who don't give a **** about you or you can spend it on banging away girls who do give a **** about you. Its your call.

This girl may have been a ***** regardless of what you said to her but you acted like a Grade A+ AFC here. Better luck next time. Yes, rejection sucks but you're going to get rejections in life so get used to them.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sly, I know your situation well. I don't want to think of myself as desperate, but I think I am, because I WANT a woman and whenever there seems to be a "glimmer of hope", I brighten up and get so excited. Women sense that and play with my head.

You're damn right, fvck those b!tches!!! I'm afriad you've already lost the game, though, the only way to cut your losses is either 1) cancel the date at the last minute or 2) no show (which is ruder).

From now on, ignore this b!tch. I've developed an intense hatred for b!tches who like to play mind games (like what, a majority of the girls?). Tell them to go to HELL!

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anybody read the post "Calling women out on their games?"

Many of you said revenge is not the right thing to do.

And you're asking me to move on. Sure, but when I think of it, it is still a long way to go before becoming a DJ. Someone told me to skip all the way to number 7. But I doubt I can do that straight away because I am still at number 3. To go from number 3 to 7 takes a long time.

And I am getting impatient with this. It's been so frusfrating to be so f*cking lonely in life that I ended up doing stupid things with women that I shouldn't be doing. I am so f*cking desperate that I don't even want to admit it.! ARGH!!!! I was wondering when will I get gfs and get laid. Maybe it's a dream which cannot be made into reality.

I've been stuck in this rut for years despite taking all sorts of actions. :(

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you except because I moved to a new city and knew noone there and had to make friends all over again.

All I can say to you is "BE A MAN". Cop some shi@t and make yourself stronger. Technically there are the same amount of women in this world as men. So there will be some pretty chick crying her brains out wondering when a man will take her into the sunset. You are not going to cry. You are not going to worry about getting chicks. Say to yourself you are going to be a DJ. BE A MAN, not a farking girl. Go up to a chick you fancy and farking talk to her. She rejects you, say to youself its HER loss not yours.

Yes, life is short, but being all negative about it wont get you no where. Being positive will.

Remember:

BE A MAN

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am being a man but the people here discouraged me from being a man

Originally posted by vdk
I'm in the same boat as you except because I moved to a new city and knew noone there and had to make friends all over again.

All I can say to you is "BE A MAN". Cop some shi@t and make yourself stronger. Technically there are the same amount of women in this world as men. So there will be some pretty chick crying her brains out wondering when a man will take her into the sunset. You are not going to cry. You are not going to worry about getting chicks. Say to yourself you are going to be a DJ. BE A MAN, not a farking girl. Go up to a chick you fancy and farking talk to her. She rejects you, say to youself its HER loss not yours.

Yes, life is short, but being all negative about it wont get you no where. Being positive will.

Remember:

BE A MAN
I wanted to take revenge but they said no. In other words, they are forbidding me from being a man. As a man I must take revenge on the girl who has done me wrong. Don't you agree, vdk?

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What was it that you got out of "taking reveng" again?

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I am being a man but the people here discouraged me from being a man

Originally posted by SlyDonJuan
I wanted to take revenge but they said no. In other words, they are forbidding me from being a man. As a man I must take revenge on the girl who has done me wrong. Don't you agree, vdk?
Oh get over it. Will you ever cop on and get a life and quit whining? You sicken me.

We're forbidding you from being a man? This is your definition of a man, taking revenge?

For some reason you have things completely backwards, and it's quite annoying. A "man" will not take revenge. A chump will take revenge. Therefore you are being a chump.

Go be a chump and take your revenge - I'll be glad that at least there is no chance of you ever having sex in your life, your stupidity will die with you.

Osc.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen Toxic Avenger,

Don't you think all of us on this forum have been dissed or rejected one way or another?? EVERYBODY gets rejected..THAT is REALITY. You are no one special to by pass that law of life.

ARe you going to get revenge on every girl who disses you???

You do it now..and you will be setting yourself up for a string of fruitless "revenge" antics.

Get a grip of your ego and move on. Revenge is for kids.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
fark man i probably been rejected 10 times more than you and thats because I endlessly persue women.

Do this. And im serious. Farking slap yourself up and wake up. Forget this woman. She aint the last women in the world. Your from Malaysia so I KNOW there are tons of chicks there since I went on holiday there. If you dont wake up no one else will help you. Revenge is for the stupid. Stupid people pick fights. Smart people avoid fights. Smart people have no regrets. Stupid people dwell on their mistakes. My last message to you:

Move on.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Revenge is just going to **** you up. Remember, its not discussed here but there in actually is a LFN aka Local Female Network. Most girls talk **** behind eachothers backs but they stay connected. If you do something like revenge, you're just going to get laughed at and you're cred in her LFN will be worth less than steaming fresh out of the ass dog ****. Who knows how deep and extensive her LFN is. If you break up, you're supposed to be a man about it and move on. **** didn't work well for you. Big ****ing deal. Hoes like these will always be in your life. Some girls just enjoy being total *****es to men. Whatever reason there is, just move on.

Revenge makes you look sad because:

1) See above
2) It shows you still are dwelling on it. She probably already forgotten your name. If it helps you out, think that YOU dumped HER instead of the other way around
3) Its childish. I forgot the notion of revenge when I was 8 because it was childish. Be the mature one here
4) You're spending time getting back at a girl that doesn't like you when you could be spending time DJing on better prospects
5) I doubt she'd give a damn. She may file a restraining order on your ass or some ****.

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I am being a man but the people here discouraged me from being a man

Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
Oh get over it. Will you ever cop on and get a life and quit whining? You sicken me.

We're forbidding you from being a man? This is your definition of a man, taking revenge?

For some reason you have things completely backwards, and it's quite annoying. A "man" will not take revenge. A chump will take revenge. Therefore you are being a chump.

Go be a chump and take your revenge - I'll be glad that at least there is no chance of you ever having sex in your life, your stupidity will die with you.

Osc.
F*CK YOU MAN. IF YOU FEEL THAT TAKING REVENGE IS WORTHLESS, THEN YOU CAN GO F*CK YOURSELF IN THE TOILET. DIDN'T YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF TAKING REVENGE TOWARDS HER BUT I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT a WAY TO GET EVEN. ONLY REVENGE COULD SOOTHE ME. GET IT?

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a Local Female Network?

Originally posted by es_mer8
Revenge is just going to **** you up. Remember, its not discussed here but there in actually is a LFN aka Local Female Network. Most girls talk **** behind eachothers backs but they stay connected. If you do something like revenge, you're just going to get laughed at and you're cred in her LFN will be worth less than steaming fresh out of the ass dog ****. Who knows how deep and extensive her LFN is. If you break up, you're supposed to be a man about it and move on. **** didn't work well for you. Big ****ing deal. Hoes like these will always be in your life. Some girls just enjoy being total *****es to men. Whatever reason there is, just move on.

Revenge makes you look sad because:

1) See above
2) It shows you still are dwelling on it. She probably already forgotten your name. If it helps you out, think that YOU dumped HER instead of the other way around
3) Its childish. I forgot the notion of revenge when I was 8 because it was childish. Be the mature one here
4) You're spending time getting back at a girl that doesn't like you when you could be spending time DJing on better prospects
5) I doubt she'd give a damn. She may file a restraining order on your ass or some ****.
Tell me what is the purpose of Local Female Network. By the way, she wouldn't forget a moron like me yet cause I cussed her out that badly. Called it childish for my behaviour if you like, but I am going to take revenge. Otherwise, I cannot calm down. I am willing to pay for the price if she wants to file some restraining order

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.

Moderators, I don't know if you usually ban someone from the forums for sheer stupidity, but if so then this guy must be the prime contender.

Last edited:

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Sly,

If I could only tell you how much I understand what you mean to say. And I think you are right.

Up until some time ago, I felt cheated by women who said no to me as if it were nothing, I felt played.

ANd I thought of revenge very often.

Alas, taking revenge gives a boost that lasts a few moments, but then you are still stuck with your issues, your personality and your sadness. Taking revenge gives you the illusion you are in control, you take nothing from no-one. It is an illusion which rapidly dissipates.

You have to be above all this nonsense.
Some women are gentle and say no to you in a way that leaves a smile on your face, some take pleasure in your pain. And taking pleasure in someone's pain is as low as you can get sly.

The pain you feel is a sum, not only the result of the rejection you just experienced. It is a sum of all your past rejections, which you are no longer able to accept.

When I think of my personal experience, I realise it was also a sense of acting in a mean way as to give a rational explanation to a girl's rejection, she did that because I after all am a "bad guy"

But then I realised I'm an excellent guy, but I will get no as an answer even then. THe sense of justice I had had been violated, I realised the world isn't fair to you in any way.

If things were perfect, a good person would only go through positive experiences. I stopped thinking of revenge, and I told myself "Now you are a man"

Maybe you are only nineteen, at the same time I tohught about these things you mention. Let it go, because it is not worth it.

And let it go as a sign of self-respect. Be excellent

Cheers ;)

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

davelmn2003,

What you said makes me think.

Still today, if a girl I like is unusually nice to me, it makes my day.
I go home and think about her, of what to say to her, of what do with her, of kissing her, of sleeping with her etc etc

My mind races and I am suddenly happy.

Then, if it was all a misunderstanding, the joy dissipates and leaves space to a bout of depression.

I guess that is AFC, but what can you do. That is also your character, your desire to be liked.

I also get a feeling women sense that you are eager to be with them, even if you play it cool initially.

Deep down I probably resent women, cause I never got sh1t from them. Maybe letting go of this resentment is the key to success and improved happiness

BTw, how old are u?

Cheers ;)

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If forgiving is the key...........

then all I have to do now is to forget the entire issue and carry on with my life. From then on, I must do my best to forget all humiliation she has done to me.

She will be laughing out loud with her friends when she tells them the story of how I got pissed off when she dissed me. But what can I do? Without teaching her a lesson, she will definitely do the exact thing to other guys. Maybe it's time to start browsing through Sun Tzu : The Art Of War or The 48 laws of power to find ways to exert revenge.

Perhaps burning her car or shaving her cat will teach her a good lesson instead of standing her up on tomorrow. :D

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you get good at revenge. You'll have plenty of opportunities throughout the rest of your life. Of course the way you're headed, most of those chances may be in jail.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychopath

then all I have to do now is to forget the entire issue and carry on with my life. From then on, I must do my best to forget all humiliation she has done to me.
Yes, you've got it, perfect - forget about it, let it pass over and through you - you are better than that - you don't need to give her any more of your time than you already have.

If only your post ended there...

She will be laughing out loud with her friends when she tells them the story of how I got pissed off when she dissed me.
How do you know that she will?

I hate to break it to you, but she has probably spent less than 10 seconds thinking about you since she got off that last phone call. You are beneath her. I don't think she will even bother mentioning you to her friends.

But what can I do? Without teaching her a lesson, she will definitely do the exact thing to other guys.
Again, how do you know that she will do that?

Will these other guys act the same way you have? Maybe they will be treated the same way, but maybe they will learn to benefit from such treatment.

How? you ask. Well, they might have the intelligence to sit back, think about it logically for a minute, and realise that there was no point in pursuing vengence. And they will have learned a valuable lesson, which you on the other hand have failed to comprehend.

Maybe it's time to start browsing through Sun Tzu : The Art Of War or The 48 laws of power to find ways to exert revenge.

Perhaps burning her car or shaving her cat will teach her a good lesson instead of standing her up on tomorrow. :D
If you are idiotic enough to go ahead with some form of revenge then I hope that she calls the cops and that you get put away for a long time.

Oscar.