Acting needy/desperate and lots more like a chump!!!!!

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Psychopath

Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
Yes, you've got it, perfect - forget about it, let it pass over and through you - you are better than that - you don't need to give her any more of your time than you already have.

If only your post ended there...

How do you know that she will?

I hate to break it to you, but she has probably spent less than 10 seconds thinking about you since she got off that last phone call. You are beneath her. I don't think she will even bother mentioning you to her friends.

Again, how do you know that she will do that?

Will these other guys act the same way you have? Maybe they will be treated the same way, but maybe they will learn to benefit from such treatment.

How? you ask. Well, they might have the intelligence to sit back, think about it logically for a minute, and realise that there was no point in pursuing vengence. And they will have learned a valuable lesson, which you on the other hand have failed to comprehend.

If you are idiotic enough to go ahead with some form of revenge then I hope that she calls the cops and that you get put away for a long time.

Oscar.
Dude, do you even know what psychopath means? Refer to the DSM-IV first before using that term. Almost 80% of the entire earth population is suffering from mental illness. And you're not excluded from it. You have some personality traits or distorted version of reality as well which is mentioned in the DSM-IV. Get it? And that doesn't good enough to call me as a psychopath.

So what are you trying to say? Everyone who pursues revenge is a psychopath?? LOL