"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

According to women , the need of validation does not equal to having low self esteem

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Women say that the need of validation does not equal to having a low self esteem .

I find this extremely funny :)
Validation does not look a singular way and is not given singularly, there is a swathing variance of it to the point where it is difficult to track.

One of the biggest prompts of modern feminism is being validated, or at least feel validated through a title, this title becomes her ship for accessing validation.

Her validation isn't for us, when we validate her, she wants to prospect.

Furthermore, validation is far to accessible to women, it's become a crutch that will always be there, but because of that, when it is not there, it leaves a void and that void is where all the goods are at for us.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Women say that the need of validation does not equal to having a low self esteem .

I find this extremely funny :)
When women talk they're just expressing their emotions. Most of the time they don't really know anything about the subject that they're talking about.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
When women talk they're just expressing their emotions. Most of the time they don't really know anything about the subject that they're talking about.
yes they chat complete sh*t,

I remember when I split with an LTR back in my blue pill days, I thought the pimp i spoke to was a woman hater when he said:

"vanish on her she will be validating herself on your D8ck in no time"

the women i spoke to said "send her flowers and apologise"

Ill leave you to figure whos advice worked and whos gave me more pain
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
yes they chat complete sh*t,

I remember when I split with an LTR back in my blue pill days, I thought the pimp i spoke to was a woman hater when he said:

"vanish on her she will be validating herself on your D8ck in no time"

the women i spoke to said "send her flowers and apologise"

Ill leave you to figure whos advice worked and whos gave me more pain
Hhhh always ask pimps for advice, not women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top