"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Abundance or Scarcity?

What do the sexual options look like?


  • Total voters
    8

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Say, if I maxed out in looks and game, what does that look like with the 18 to 25 demographic at age 40? I'm 37 now. I want to see what the experiences of others have taught them and any insights.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
40+ has alot to do with how you are aging as a man. Its all about you and abundance for 1 guy is a bit different then the next. Question is kinda vauge
Say I look good, like early 30's. My hormone levels are still pretty high, like the free T levels of a man in his late 20's
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Say I look good, like early 30's. My hormone levels are still pretty high, like the free T levels of a man in his late 20's
you will have also to play the status game a bit

looks and stuff alone doesn’t guarantee a lot of success when The age gap becomes bigger and bigger

try to copy gianluca vachi
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Just googled the dude it I thought it was hilarious.
Ok , that guy is extremely wealthy and so on . But you can still copy his style till an extent , his youth ness , and hopefully you will put the work towards having a good lifestyle upper middle class towards premium
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Super easy to bang young chicks if you're over 40, in good shape, *have game*, some $, and are decent looking. They're turned on by the attitude and maturity and being with an "older man."
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Looking for insights?
If your response to a black and white question is to reply in a womanspeak manner ... in addition to adopting a woman's mentality/justification for your own upcoming actions, I'm thinking that you have more work to do on yourself.
I've made a whole thread on that very subject. I am as transparent as could be here:


That's the long story, no women speak about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
I think I need to be more specific.

I can max out on internal game pretty easily, I can get pretty close to maxing out on external game (social skills) pretty well.

I plan on doing cold approaches at the mall and at college football games, and other places.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
Super easy to bang young chicks if you're over 40, in good shape, *have game*, some $, and are decent looking. They're turned on by the attitude and maturity and being with an "older man."
Man some of you guys are real optimists.

I’m over 40, decent shape, I flirt with the best of them, look ok, have money, but I’m not “6’1”

Asked a 27 year old out -> she said go to hell
Asked a 29 year old out -> she said only as friends as she can order whatever she wants.
Asked a 46 year old out -> she said yes in 17 seconds

Rock on!
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Man some of you guys are real optimists.

I’m over 40, decent shape, I flirt with the best of them, look ok, have money, but I’m not “6’1”

Asked a 27 year old out -> she said go to hell
Asked a 29 year old out -> she said only as friends as she can order whatever she wants.
Asked a 46 year old out -> she said yes in 17 seconds

Rock on!
I'm 5'8.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Hmmm, what can I do to answer this question a bit better...

I'm 5'10'', or 5'11'' in shoes. I'm getting my muscle weight back, I'll probably be 165 or 170 by the middle of next year. My internal game is pretty good, my external game (social skills) needs some work, but I think I can pull it off decently.

I've thought about exclusively doing cold approaches.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Let me ask another question: What would a 40 year old man have, think, and act to have an abundance of attention from 18 to 25 year old women?
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
So I am basically your age. It is scarcity unless you work with them. Or you have some club organization which you come into constant contact with them. You will have an advantage over the slightly younger guys because your game will be more refined. Please keep yourself in immaculate shape because at our age we have to take every advantage that we can get.
 
Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Please keep yourself in immaculate shape because at our age we have to take ever advantage that we can get.
Oh yeah for sure. That of course effects everything.

For those young lurkers on here, when you approach 40, or maybe before that, you'll realize that you took your physique for granted. That level of energy you have in your 20's is something that you have to work to maintain when you get past 35.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
I'm I the only person interested in this topic or is the answer too obvious?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top