Plinco
Master Don Juan
Say, if I maxed out in looks and game, what does that look like with the 18 to 25 demographic at age 40? I'm 37 now. I want to see what the experiences of others have taught them and any insights.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Say I look good, like early 30's. My hormone levels are still pretty high, like the free T levels of a man in his late 20's40+ has alot to do with how you are aging as a man. Its all about you and abundance for 1 guy is a bit different then the next. Question is kinda vauge
you will have also to play the status game a bitSay I look good, like early 30's. My hormone levels are still pretty high, like the free T levels of a man in his late 20's
Long storyBut aren't you still married?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Just googled the dude it I thought it was hilarious.try to copy gianluca vachi
Ok , that guy is extremely wealthy and so on . But you can still copy his style till an extent , his youth ness , and hopefully you will put the work towards having a good lifestyle upper middle class towards premiumJust googled the dude it I thought it was hilarious.
But aren't you still married?
Looking for insights?Long story
I've made a whole thread on that very subject. I am as transparent as could be here:Looking for insights?
If your response to a black and white question is to reply in a womanspeak manner ... in addition to adopting a woman's mentality/justification for your own upcoming actions, I'm thinking that you have more work to do on yourself.
www.sosuave.net
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Man some of you guys are real optimists.Super easy to bang young chicks if you're over 40, in good shape, *have game*, some $, and are decent looking. They're turned on by the attitude and maturity and being with an "older man."
I'm 5'8.Man some of you guys are real optimists.
I’m over 40, decent shape, I flirt with the best of them, look ok, have money, but I’m not “6’1”
Asked a 27 year old out -> she said go to hell
Asked a 29 year old out -> she said only as friends as she can order whatever she wants.
Asked a 46 year old out -> she said yes in 17 seconds
Rock on!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Thick and fluffy, like an anti-social Einstein. I have red hair.Plinco, how is your hair?
Oh yeah for sure. That of course effects everything.Please keep yourself in immaculate shape because at our age we have to take ever advantage that we can get.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.