Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abundance mindset and the power of not being afraid to lose a woman...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had an interesting thing happen with a woman I went on a date with early last week. She texted me the day after saying how much fun she had, blah blah and then we exchanged a few messages. She sent me a message around 8pm that I didn't respond to until the next day in the afternoon because I was on a date and I got busy the next morning. This woman is a solid 7. Cute face, nice body. Pretty sure she has dudes chasing her all the time.

Didn't hear back from her. So I just left her alone and focused on other women. Late Sunday night I get a text:

Her: BG78, can I ask you a question?

I was already asleep when she sent it so I responded the next morning.

Me: Sure but I may or may not answer it(with a smirk face)
Her: Lol...were you or are you interested in me?
Me: Yes
Her: Wow. I am a little surprised to hear that.
Me: Oh...why is that?
Her: Because I haven't really heard much from you. I was confused.
Me: It was a busy week for me and since texting is like tennis, if I hit the ball to you, I simply wait for you to hit it back.
Her: Blah blah blah...I really had a great time with you, are you free to get together again sometime soon?

She also admitted that she had been thinking about why she hadn't heard back from me all week and she couldn't take it anymore because it was driving her crazy and had to reach out to me to find out because she said normally guys will text her a bunch of times in a row if she doesn't respond.

Long story short she invited me over to cook dinner Thursday night. Pretty sure sausage is going to be on the menu after dinner for her.

Moral of the story? Don't get desperate or needy. If a woman doesn't respond simply wait her out. If she is interested enough she will get back to you. In this case doing nothing ended up getting her hamster wheel spinning like crazy because it was the complete opposite of what most guys do. And when a woman is thinking about you that much she can't be thinking about other guys.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a similar experience with this plate. She basically sent a text to me and saying how sad she was that she didn't receive any text from me the entire weekend and BS like that.

This is why I am a loyal believer in the principal of NEVER.DOUBLE.TEXT and WAIT.FOR.HER.TO.TEXT.BACK.

Most AFC's just can't control their inner impulses to spam text a chick's phone to the point they get friendzoned themselves.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just had a similar experience with this plate. She basically sent a text to me and saying how sad she was that she didn't receive any text from me the entire weekend and BS like that.

This is why I am a loyal believer in the principal of NEVER.DOUBLE.TEXT and WAIT.FOR.HER.TO.TEXT.BACK.
Most dudes are so thirsty these days they send multiple texts if they don't hear back in like 10 minutes haha

Glassguy

Reaction score
she said normally guys will text her a bunch of times in a row if she doesn't respond.
I hear this all the time on dates.

Any man who wants to separate himself from 95% of all other men can do this:

1.) Dont double text. Chill out....she got the first text. Sit back and wait. Go find more chicks in the meantime
2.) Dont act like she is a glass of cold water and you havent had anything to drink in week. Chill out. Play it slow and cool and find MORE women in the meantime.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Btw, @BackInTheGame78 , did you bang this chick on the 1st date?
No...we just had a fun and flirty first date...played minigolf and then went for a walk. Pretty good makeout at the end. She said I was a great kisser and was really into it.

I rarely go for a FNL. Typically date 3. Sometimes on date 2 but probably 60% on date 3.