“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

About self-improvement...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Old-post bump! :p

After reading and discussing Robert Pirsig's Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance (great book), I finally got the point of what BBB was saying here.

Take two mountain climbers (This is how it's explained in the book). One climbs the mountain to reach the top and get a free "I climbed the mountain" t-shirt and whatever. He only looks at the end result and fails to enjoy the climb. He's called the ego-climber. Often, since he fails to realize that the zen is in the climbing and not the peak. ("There is very little zen to be found at the top of the mountain. The zen you have up there is the zen that you bought with you") He usually fails because he can not love the climb, and should he reach the top, is happy for a little while and then discontent again.

The "selfless climber" climbs the mountain because he loves the mountain. He is happy on his way up, because he realizes that climbing the mountain is for the challenge, not to get to the top. He does not fall into despair on his way up because he sees the beautiful nature around him and feels that as more important as his goal.

Whee for delayed understanding.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top