"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Abercrombie...."dressing nice"

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
i like both those shirts... a lot

can you please post the link to where you saw them? (the one doesnt really work when you take out the extra html stuff)

be sure to buy them XL (unless you are small) cause they undersize their shirts big time

i recommend getting at least 1 baby blue (the bright baby blue) collared shirt. I have 2 and EVERYTIME i go out i get at least 1 compliment from a random girl (sometimes even guy friends will say they like the color.. not gay)
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
i like both shirts.

If you make it look good, then its good. If you make it look gay...well you figure the rest.


here is the second one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3904562575&category=57990

another nice one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3904567647&category=57990

one more

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3904701550&category=57990



but...the ending bid is gonna be $30+...so how does that compare to Retail Abercrombie prices?

Im thinking about buying a couple of shirts/shorts for this summer. Lee Dungarees are nice shorts if u dont want to break the bank. As for shirts.... well that's up to u
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Both those shirts are REALLY nice they don't look gay one bit.

I dress really nice myself and I get nothing but compliments from girls, alot of the time they are like "omg I just shop at GAP how the hell do you afford $400 sneakers?" and stuff like that. I dress way better than most girls do and I have no problems at all getting girls. I usually just wear some designer jeans and a t-shirt with some nice shoes or some shorts and sandals.

It's not like you have to dress in a suit, you can dress in a shirt and jeans and you pimp as hell it's just what shirt and jeans you buy that makes the difference. Ambercrombi is really low cost clothes but I have to admit they have some nice stuff.

Dressing nice makes a difference and it can help set you apart from other guys since most guys have no idea what nice clothes are.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Hmm... maybe it's not the clothes, idk

I have a 42" chest and 28" waist and I work out alot (and model too for extra cash) so when I wear shirts I usually get medium's so they're a little snug and show off the muscles (because HORNY ass chicks are the ones who like muscles).

So maybe it's the size of shirt I get that's the problem, or maybe its because i look so damn good!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
shiet, how the hell do u afford $400 sneakers?

When are u taking me shopping?
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Oxide
shiet, how the hell do u afford $400 sneakers?

When are u taking me shopping?
oxide is a poop head.

lol

but seriously, any more opinions?
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
Why do you go on auction to buy these shirts? Just go to Abercrombie.com or visit a retailer, they'll have sale racks and plus you actually get to try them on before you buy.
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Do not worry about girls thinking you are gay!!!!!!

You make them realize what you are into son enough. Just wear what you think is cool.

Both shirts are o.k.!
 

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
11
Age
47
Location
Portland, Oregon
I am frequently pegged as gay and it doesn't bother me a lick. Many, many girls I know thought their boyfriends were gay when they first laid eyes on them. Usually based on style of dress, refinement in the way they carried themselves or something like that. But even though the thought may cross their mind when they first look at me, it becomes abundantly clear that I am not once they start to interact with me.

So, don't sweat it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by nan3109
Hmm... maybe it's not the clothes, idk

I have a 42" chest and 28" waist and I work out alot (and model too for extra cash) so when I wear shirts I usually get medium's so they're a little snug and show off the muscles (because HORNY ass chicks are the ones who like muscles).

So maybe it's the size of shirt I get that's the problem, or maybe its because i look so damn good!
i doubt you can fit into the medium sizes... i have a 43'' chest and 32'' waist (workout a lot) and the long sleve muscle T's they have wouldnt even fit me (XL's)... so im assuming these would be undersized as well

i talked to the people working there and they even said the undersize them and they think its to make the young males feel "bigger" cause 90% of the guys who shop there are puny little sh1ts
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by white_hype
i doubt you can fit into the medium sizes... i have a 43'' chest and 32'' waist (workout a lot) and the long sleve muscle T's they have wouldnt even fit me (XL's)... so im assuming these would be undersized as well

i talked to the people working there and they even said the undersize them and they think its to make the young males feel "bigger" cause 90% of the guys who shop there are puny little sh1ts
so with a 42" chest and 28" waist (15" arms too) what size shirt do you think i should get?
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
jeez man, i think you're letting this get to you too much about being queer.
those are normal shirts just about any guy wears them

queer ppl like to wear tight cltohing for some reason
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by nan3109
so with a 42" chest and 28" waist (15" arms too) what size shirt do you think i should get?
XL

but id go to abrecrombie (the actual store) and try on the same "style of shirt (i think its muscle T) to get your sizes down.. otherwise it might not fit and youd end up spending all that shipping/handling (to recieve and return) if not id go with XL
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
If you dress nice (i.e. Abercrombie, Banana, Armani, Polo, et. al), and a girl thinks you are "gay" because of it. Then its demonstrative of the fact that she has no class. She doesn't have an appreciation for the finer things in life. If a girl doesn't appreciate a man of culture and class, then she has poor taste in men, and lacks class. Although I am not suprised alot of women think like this, because in general, society doesn't have much class.

Find a girl that appreciates that yo azz has class.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i dont think it has anything to do with class.

but there are some women who like the type of guy that has an ungroomed look...like just got out of bed.

wearing jeans, shirt, boots.

some like the more roughed up look and some like the more well groomed, well dressed semi-casual to casual type.

it just depends on their tastes, many of them will have different tastes.

it's almost similar to how some prefer facial hair or clean shaven, everyone has different tastes in a guy
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Have you thought about getting a green polo to go under the white polo with the green stripes, then popping both collars up? It's the new A&F look. Definitely go to the store first to make sure that the shirts fit correctly before buying anything off of eBay.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
You mean wearing two polos on top of each other? I have to try that.

I think Abercrombie has the best clothes right now, as well as the best women, heh heh. I always go there just to flirt with the women, and I know most of the hot ones by name who work in the store near my house already. Still have to meet one of them who I just saw the other day but didn't have time to chit chat with. I make sure I introduce myself to all of them, because a majority of them are all hot as hell.

Anyways, if you're too big, Abercrombie clothes will look too tight on you. I have a medium athletic build, which I feel is just the right build for these clothes, hence the reason why this is the only store I buy my clothes at. Pretty skinny dudes can also pull off this store's threads, since as mentioned above, the clothes tend to run small. However, the chinos and cargos tend to run 2 sizes bigger than their size indicates.
 

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
You need to relax about your clothes man. Those shirts are nowhere close to gay. Abercrombie isn't even nice enough for gay people, I'm pretty sure.

Besides, you could stroll into a party rocking a pink sweater and plaid shorts and do just fine if you have the right attitude. Moral: wear what you like.

BTW- you know you can get shirts that look just like that for less than half of that price, probably. Polo shirts are not an abercrombie invention =)

In stlye-
-E-Z
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I don't see how dressing nice is going to make me look "gay." I wear skil shirts and pleated pants and have never gotten that remark from women. Though, I do wear t-shirt and shorts to school sometimes too. So, I keep a vairety.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top