Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aaron Rodgers: NFL QB Shamed in NY Post Article for Being a Bachelor Stud

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahomes has every passing record that exists by his age. Passer rating is 10 points higher than Brady. Mahomes will be the undisputed GOAT.
Let's see how he does without Andy Reid first. He's done well without Tyreek, so there's that.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't know about that Super Bowl since I and many others HAD BOYCOTTED IT because of the theft in the game before it (on the NFC side).
The Saints got mightily blessed before they got screwed.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see how he does without Andy Reid first. He's done well without Tyreek, so there's that.
Brady is the goat (for now) don’t worry.

Mahomes will be the new goat.

Rodgers had the talent to be goat, but ultimately had an underachieving career. Now he is washed. He is mediocre at best in 2022. It can be attributed to his poor intangibles. He’s just not likable. Ironically, it seems to translate into his dating life.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brady is the goat (for now) don’t worry.

Mahomes will be the new goat.

Rodgers had the talent to be goat, but ultimately had an underachieving career. Now he is washed. He is mediocre at best in 2022. It can be attributed to his poor intangibles. He’s just not likable. Ironically, it seems to translate into his dating life.
I'm not sure I consider Brady the goat. Imo, Manning was better.

The reason why I brought up Reid is because coaching matters a great deal (look at Brady's stats this year vs last). Give Justin Herbert a good coach, and I think he can be better than Mahomes. He's bigger, taller and has a better deep ball.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure I consider Brady the goat. Imo, Manning was better.
Lol.

The reason why I brought up Reid is because coaching matters a great deal (look at Brady's stats this year vs last). Give Justin Herbert a good coach, and I think he can be better than Mahomes. He's bigger, taller and has a better deep ball.
Nah. The only quarterback in Mahomes league in raw talent is Josh Allen.

Peak Aaron Rodgers was close to this level. But it comes down to the intangibles. Great QBs are also great leaders. They have to be likable. Aaron Rodgers is just not. It’s not a coincidence he’s underachieved in his career and love life. His own family can’t even stand him.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

Nah. The only quarterback in Mahomes league in raw talent is Josh Allen.

Peak Aaron Rodgers was close to this level. But it comes down to the intangibles. Great QBs are also great leaders. They have to be likable. Aaron Rodgers is just not. It’s not a coincidence he’s underachieved in his career and love life. His own family can’t even stand him.

Rodgers comes from a family of Christian fundies. Imo that goes a long way into explaining his psyche. It's hard to lead if you grow up rebelling and constantly questioning sh1t.

Lol Josh Allen had to be coached the F up and he's had only 1 all-time great year. Give Herbert good coaching and he can match Mahomes. He definitely has the talent and the intangibles, but both his HC and OC are morons.

I'm still not sold on Mahomes' intangibles. Jimmy Garoppolo's teammates have said he has a commanding and reassuring voice in the huddle, and his team plays their ass for him. Does Kermit Mahomes have that?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rodgers can win playoff games, he's been to five NFC Conference Championships. True, he's lost four out of five, but you don't get to that many Conference Championships if you can't win playoff games. I haven't looked, but I'd be willing to bet Rodgers playoffs stats are far better than Brady's. The difference is that Brady has usually played for great defensive teams and the Packers defense has mostly been a sieve. Football is a team sport.

I do think that Brady may well be more clutch, be a better leader, or have better intangibles. But I wouldn't dismiss Rodgers as a piece of trash. As for women, well we all have our issues with them, don't we?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rodgers is 12-10 in the playoffs playing for an unglamorous franchise, and he's got a passer rating of 100.1 despite playing many of those games in January in Green Bay.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand Rodgers being unlikeable if you're vaccinated. Lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think that Brady may well be more clutch, be a better leader, or have better intangibles. But I wouldn't dismiss Rodgers as a piece of trash. As for women, well we all have our issues with them, don't we?
I think Rodgers has a better track record with women than Brady has. Rodgers didn't have a kid with an older woman. Rodgers hasn't gotten divorced. Divorce stinks, even for wealthy men. There is an emotional impact, even when wealthy.

Both have had older woman girlfriends. Brady with Bridget Moynahan and Rodgers with Danica Patrick, Olivia Munn, and Erin Andrews (rumored).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both have had older woman girlfriends. Brady with Bridget Moynahan and Rodgers with Danica Patrick, Olivia Munn, and Erin Andrews (rumored).
I didn't realize Munn was older than him, she's the hottest girl he's dated IMO, though I can't speak to her personality.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Rodgers likes the flatties huh? Has he ever even dated a C cup?

@We_ArE_VeNOM What's up with that?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't notice that. The guy in that first article I posted (first post) says there isn't much of a pattern to his dating. Perhaps you noticed the first pattern.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't notice that. The guy in that first article I posted (first post) says there isn't much of a pattern to his dating. Perhaps you noticed the first pattern.
I *always* notice the tiddies :)

Pro tip: if you check out the boobs before you make eye contact, she can't accuse you of "wandering your gaze".

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

End Quote...

“Aaron is like the eternal teenage boy,” Rob Shuter said. “He seems to get infatuated but it never lasts very long. He acts more like someone 22, not someone pushing 40.”

In his lifetime, Aaron Rodgers has had high profile relationships with Olivia Munn, Jessica Szohr, Danica Patrick, Shailene Woodley. His current FWB/casual girlfriend is Mallory Edens, daughter of one of the Managing Partners of the Milwaukee Bucks. In the early 2010s, he was rumored to be dating Erin Andrews too, though that was never confirmed.

Other quotes from the article...

“Tom Brady, Brad Pitt, Leo Di Caprio — those guys all have a type,” Shuter told The Post. “[For a while, it was] just open up the new Victoria’s Secret catalog and you’ll find Leo’s new girlfriend. But with Rodgers, it’s so random. The women he dates don’t seem to have anything in common with the one before.”

“What’s strange about Aaron is how public he is about his love life,” said Rob Shuter, who hosts the “Naughty But Nice” podcast. “He makes Pete Davidson look positively demure in comparison.”

To me, Rob Shuter seems like a hater of Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers seems to be living a lifestyle that many men on SoSuave would want. 39, childless, banging hot chicks.
Three words for Rob... "You jelly brah?"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three words for Rob... "You jelly brah?"
Rob Shuter, the quoted source in that main article, is definitely jelly.

Mallory Edens, the current girlfriend, is physically attractive. She's a model. Not sure how she's a model and graduated from Princeton. Brooke Shields graduated from Princeton in the 1980s, so Mallory Edens' modeling and Princeton path has a precedent.

I *always* notice the tiddies :)
He dated Jessica Szohr, who has big breasts. Szohr's breasts are big implants.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahomes has every passing record that exists by his age. Passer rating is 10 points higher than Brady. Mahomes will be the undisputed GOAT.
At the end of the day, one's GOATness is measured in championships. I think Joe Burreaux will end up being better than Mahomes.