Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AAAgent's approach journal

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to make a second journal that's less cluttered from random information from my past journal. MY past journal does document some of my approaches and you can pretty much see that i'm all over the place. Sometimes I would be super shy/scared, other times i would be bold. I even recently started approaching more during the day with cold approaches.

Below is the link to my past journal for references for myself and any viewers:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155920

Somethings i've learned in life and through my approaches/encounters with women:

1.) Rejection/a minor setback or failure is only a precursor for success. Learn from your mistakes as they are there to guide you to the right path.

2.) Never rush things, either with women or regarding your life. Rushing things tend to make people feel uncomfortable and you will also be prone to more mistakes. Rushing things also shows you have no patience and are desperate, which reeks insecurity and weakness.

3.) Women should never be a reason to make any of your decisions. Don't go out to meet women, you should go out to have fun, don't go to the gym to meet women, you should be going to the gym to work out, etc.

4.) Fortune favours the bold. If you have an opportunity, take a risk and go for it, but do be smart about going for it. Good things come to those who have patience (emphasized by #2), are focused on accomplishing their goals (#3), capitalize on their opportunities (#4), and can bounce back form their mistakes and become better than before.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How i used to talk to girls was not be desperate and wait for the girls to come to me, counting on my good looks and mysterious personality. It works well generally with 6.5's and below sometimes getting girls up to an 8-9 level. I've gotten tired of having to choose from what comes to me so I started to up my game by approaching women.

Mistakes i've made lately from night game. I've moved on too quickly from different sets. I would open a set and quickly gauge interest. If there isn't any interest and they're just out to get me to buy drinks i bounce quickly. I refuse to buy uninterested girls drinks and waste my money unless there is interest. Doing this i've probably open too many sets. I rarely establish any rapport which makes it tough to even build interest. I come off way too strong sometimes and probably reek of desperation. Although i'm not really desperate i'm just trying to close and get lays without having to invest too much time/thought. This is the wrong mindset as you have to give in order to get. I need to invest time and work my fair share before i can reap any rewards. My game isn't good enough.

Went out to AC last night for my boy's bday. He invited a single hot mom who he wanted me to talk to (was his girls, college friend). She got super wasted and i probably should have left her alone but instead i probably tried to hit on her and ask for her number 5 times and i got rejected all those times.....I'm really not used to getting rejected so many times, she did however say to ask her out when she's sober. Not really sure if i want to anymore after getting rejected so many times as I do have dignity left and she isn't the only woman left on earth.

Then, i went around and started opening different sets of girls with a friend of mine. Majority of girls were pretty *****y and didn't give a sh1t. Clearly not interested and were acting like "I'm too good for you". I talked to them anyway, whispered in their years asking for their names, etc. Some ignored me, some gave me their name, but most of them were clearly not interested and only wanted to use guys like me to get them drinks. I just ditch them without thinking anything else.

I did find a set that was nice. We got their names and talked for a few minutes but we ended up leaving and coming back later. and bumping into them again. I didn't build enough rapport so i didn't see any interest but they were not repulsed by us. All we had to do was probably get them to hang out with our group and get a few drinks with them and talk to them some more. Instead we left them alone to try and find more interested girls....(or desperate girls). I keep forgetting that rapport actually takes some time to build and that establishing rapport alot of times leads to increased interest (this was not registering at 1am after 8+ drinks). Anyway my friend (different friend) spends the whole night talking to set i opened earlier that was responsive and eventually gets their numbers. Just goes to show how important rapport is in building attraction/interest as he opened them as well and built rapport.

I got rejected all night and felt like crap. I guess in order to improve i have to learn from my mistakes and bounce back stronger.

Phone numbers: 5
Flakes: 2
Plates: 1 (not happy with this 6.5)

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Updates:

My plate who i spent NYE with on the phone was supposed to come over this past weekend. I rescheduled for next week because my friends bday in AC was this past weekend. We agreed she'd come over this weekend instead. Now she asks in i can come to see her back in my hometown and spend a day with her.....She clearly wants to be bf/gf and is calling me babe but im seriously not that interested. I might need to call it quits here. She is the only plate i have spinning but i haven't gotten anything except for touching her tits with her shirt on but it's only been 2 dates. She texts me every morning. I'm willing to drop her.

NYE girl that i kissed and got her number. Called her twice after her going completely ghost on me saying she is free. She's gone.

Was talking to one girl from the weekend i went out with the chosen0ne. He got the other girls number. I invited her to AC but she bailed at the last minute and because she wasn't that attractive...i just said no worries and cut it there. I had her friends number too but didn't bother with it since she showed no interest.

The other girl who did come to me and ask for my number that night after heavy resistance to giving up the digits, never called me. I dialed my phone but it never went through so i never got her number. She's gone too and it wasn't a great loss.

Saturday was out in AC and opened probably close to 5-6 sets and talked to 20 or so girls. Opened most of them with a "Hi." and waved or smiled as i moved closer. I got shut out all night.

I must be emitting a desperate vibe. This is probably true since i've been desperately trying to get laid as fast as i can which i've come to the conclusion is the wrong method. I've been talking to anything from a 6 and above which isn't really high standards and even my desperation is ruining those opportunities. After getting all those rejections I felt pretty sh1tty and i realized then it was because i was basing my happiness off of the success i got from women. I rationalized it out and realized that made no sense because im happy enough being alone and i got over it the next morning.

Other lessons i've learned are, it's not always about quantity but more about quality. Sure talking to more women is good and very important but opening 20 girls in one night.....how can i expect to really get anywhere by doing that. I should have stuck around with the ones that were showing more interest, had fun, and stopped trying to get laid every second. I literally felt like a predator on the prowl and i needed my meat.

I've read through J0n24's FR journal and i like his style and have been trying to take it on. I've realized my day game direct approach is decent but it'd do alot better if i built more rapport and held better conversations while my nightgame i need to relax and chill out a bit more.

I need to remember this part below and put it into practice more.

What J0n does a lot and what i've done and seen as well is that it's always good when asking for the digits or asking a girl out is to give them a choice, emphasizing that it's up to them and if they say no, it's not a big deal to you. This is showing that you clearly value yourself more than her digits and have options.

AAA: Hey, it was great talking to you xxx. Let me get your number so we can catch up later.
HB: umm...i don't really give out my # to strangers....
AAA: ok. I was just planning on cooking some food and catching up over a meal. It's up to you if you want to or not.

Then you just wait and hold your ground and let her make the decision. Saying anything else is unnecessary as she knows SHE has to make the decision now and whatever she does is on her. If she gives you the number, she knows you will be contacting her to ask her out. If she doesn't she knows she will never see you again.

either responses will indicate if she's interested or not

HB: ok. its xxx-xxx-xxxx

Bam you're in. Call to setup the date.

or #2
HB: Sorry, i can't. (or anything that doesn't involve the digits)

move on to the next one.

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks John.

I actually don't think im very good but i'm glad i'm inspiring someone. I do get lucky with the attention i get but other than that, i'm no way a DJ. Career wise, i'm moving along and I have also been able to work on killing the AFC in me.

Side note: There is this cute HB8 in my GMAT class im taking. I'd like to ask her out but not really sure how to approach it. If anyone has any suggestions, i'd be glad to try it out.

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
well you know me, and i like to be pretty direct. so if i were in your shoes, before or after class, i'd go right up to her and say "i'll be straight up with you. i think you're really cute, and i want to ask you out on a date sometime. can i get your number? can i have it? can i have yo numba? can i have yo numba?"

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
thechosenone2190 said:
well you know me, and i like to be pretty direct. so if i were in your shoes, before or after class, i'd go right up to her and say "i'll be straight up with you. i think you're really cute, and i want to ask you out on a date sometime. can i get your number? can i have it? can i have yo numba? can i have yo numba?"
I'm actually gonna try that. There's a girl in my bio class who is so cute and I want to talk her out for sure. Isn't calling a girl cute kind of afcish? Or is it more of showering her in compliments what really is afc? Anyway I like the direct approach too , less bs and less beating around the bush with fluff talk.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I never asked out that girl. She wasn't as amazing as i thought but I chickened out of talking to her. Approach anxiety really is a thing that needs to be attacked, and attacked consistently.

I felt awesome after my first 2 approaches of the year but after a few days of not approaching, my confidence level died down.

My brother's girlfriend decided to set me up on a date with her best friend. I got her number and started texting back and forth since last friday. Today I told her i'd give her a call to work out the details for our date this weekend. I called her about an hour ago and the call went well because of her high interest.

Tiff: Hey......
AAA: Hey Tiffany. How are you doing?
Tiff: I'm good......
AAA: That's good. So i wanted to know what your schedule's like this weekend?

she talks about random stuff i don't remember saying my bro's gf said this and that. I told her my bro's gf said she wasn't planning anything (my que for me to take the lead). She banters back and forth about saturday night dinner and how she's staying at my bro's girls place this weekend.

Tiff: Okay so i get back around noon....umm...i also get pretty grumpy the later it gets....so if you were planning something around 10pm..i'll probably be really tired and moody.
AAA: haha I wasn't even thinking anywhere near that late. I was thinking about 7-7:30pm dinner and if we still want to hang out after we can or i can take you home.
Tiff: oh okay.
AAA: does 7:30pm work for you?
Tiff: yeah that works. If friday works for you, we can do then too.
AAA: actually friday does work better for me. I have to fly out on sunday morning so i just want to make sure everything is packed by Saturday.
Tiff: Okay. Friday works.
AAA: Great. So we'll get dinner at 7:30pm and maybe grab a drink, if not i'll drive you home.
Tiff: Okay.
AAA: alright. well i'll talk to you later in the week to confirm place and exact time.
Tiff: Okay
AAA: Have a good night.
Tiff: You too.

I seemed to talk a bit much but she seemed very interested as she kept stuttering and fumbling her words. She also tried to make it clear that she wasn't doing a ONS which i didn't exactly plan anyway.

side note: one of my good friends just broke up with his girl. This should motivate me to make more approaches as i'll have a dedicated wing man.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
I seemed to talk a bit much .
True.

Also, IMO you might have come off as kind of wimpy with the "maybe we can grab a drink after" or "maybe we can hang out after otherwise I'll drive you home." Instead, something like "we'll have dinner and as long as you don't turn into Miss Grumpy Pants we might grab drinks afterward!" In a playful tone of course.

Also, why do you love dinner dates so much? Why not just do drinks?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha was only that way because it's my younger brother's gf's best friend. I need to set a good example for him. Can't be letting him know i ask out mad girls. He's already got his life in all sorts of trouble, so i make it a point to set a good example and have good manners/dignity/show respect.

Plus i'll be hungry and actually enjoyed talking to this chick. I can afford dinner as well. Most of the time people go for drinks because of a money issue. Dinner gives you more time to build rapport as well and seems less out to get that ONS IMO.

As i mentioned before, i've been rushing too much. Patience and control will increase chances of success. I was too goal driven before that i lost sight of maintaining my frame (i felt like some animal just trying to fvck anything that moved in the shortest amount of time and least amount of effort). I hate rushing into things as it almost always results in failure, until you've become experienced. Having dinner with a nice female companion and a drink with a good fvck to me is much more fulfilling than try to get some chick wasted and fvcking her. I'd rather fvck a woman who wants to get fvck opposed to one that get's tricked into it.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i just wrote the whole post but it got deleted.

Date went well. She said i was a cold texter. First hour she basically asked me 1 question when i asked her 20 and she wouldn't make eye contact. By the end of the date she was very talkative.

I was not able to escalate anything as my bro's gf was sitting in a car around the corner for 2 hours waiting for our date to end. She texted me at 11pm last nite saying:

HBTiff:Hey, hope you're safe at home now, had a great time tonight! THanks for dinner

This girl lives in maryland and i live in nyc area.....not sure how this is going to work but she is a 7-7.5, way better than i expected for a blind date.

Funny thing is during the date, they sat a couple next to us with the exact same races.

I'm asian and she's half asian half white. THe guy next to me was asian and his girl was half asian half white. His girl was probably an 8-8.5 tho. We should have swapped dates haha.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
I was not able to escalate anything as my bro's gf was sitting in a car around the corner for 2 hours waiting for our date to end. She texted me at 11pm last nite saying:
WTF??????

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
WTF??????
Yeah it was a blind date arranged by my brothers girlfriend. I got the number from her last week and said i'd plan the date myself. When i got to the restaurant i booked, my bro's gf and my date were waiting in the car. Towards the end of the date, i found out she was around the corner waiting to take her home....

Granted she's visiting NYC for the weekend (graduated from NYU a 1.5 years ago) and my bro and his GF are driving her around. I would have spent more time with her but i'm flying out for work today and have to prep and also she insisted she didn't want to stay out late. Sounded like she didn't want to sound easy. I've learned rushing things too much doesn't really help so i just backed off.

Now i'm seriously wondering in my head what to do... She lives 4 hours away and i'm not down to game that. She mentioned i was a very cold texter and she couldn't tell if i was interested. I told her I know i'm a cold texter, was never really great or cared for it. I feel texting is very impersonal and I'd rather get to know someone in person. What's the point of exchanging 100 texts back and forth learning everything about someone, because what happens when you meet you and you already know everything about them? I told her the whole point we're here today is to get to know each other. She said i was way better than she expected.

The above reason is partially true in why i don't text as much, the second reason is probably because while it is impersonal, i can get personal and friendly since i'm a decent conversationalist/flirter but i refuse to do it with someone that hasn't earned the right to see that side.

Anyways, i'm back to my cold texting of giving very short responses and occasionally joke around back and forth. Not sure when i'll see her next, i may just wait to see when she text's me next.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
WTF??????
Lol that was my reaction too, the way you wrote it AAAgent when I first read it it sounded like your bro's gf was waiting to murder the two of you or something lol

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad with the writing. I spend all day writing e-mails to clients, documenting meetings, and writing reports that writing well is the last thing on my mind. I'm more just trying to jot down all my thoughts while their fresh. I'll work on making things more concise and easier to read.

This past friday, went out for drinks with my friend and a co-worker. We all work together and as me and the other guy couldn't make his dinner, we went out to drinks with him. We enjoyed a few glasses of whiskey and i decided to get him a glass of Johnny Walker Blue label neat. We each had one and he said it was the best whiskey he's had in his life. It was pretty good and also expensive ($35 a glass). New york is way over priced. Back at my club in philly, we serve a glass of Johnny Walker Blue for $21. That shows the difference between 2 major cities and the cost of living. Same bottle in the same country but it's 67% more expensive in New York.

This leads to me noticing how hot and sexy the bartender is. I couldn't leave without asking her out but there were no signs of interest shown. I had a feeling she would say no or something of the sort but as we leave i get her to come over and I tell her she's really cute and i'd like to get to know her sometime. I wasn't really sure how to ask her out the first time so i mumbled a whole bunch of stuff that really didn't make sense and she asked me to repeat myself. The second was a bit better. She told me she had a boyfriend but thanked me.

If you want to see what she looked like check out the link below as she's in some pics on the website.

http://whiskeyrebelnyc.com/media/whiskeyrebel.html

If you click the bar + louge tab at the bottom, she the first blonde girl in the group picture of 3 girls. Smoking hot body, beautiful face and skin.

I haven't really been getting better at my game, and at some times, i feel like me aiming for such high numbers of approaching women may give on reek of desperation in general. I'm trying to get better by controlling my emotions a bit more as my face generally can tell you how i feel.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the bar link - I will check it out.

As far as waitresses, they are used to getting hit on. I think it's an uphill battle unless you are actually Brad Pitt.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i finally got a bartenders number after asking out 6 of them. She was clearly into me and complimented me on my necklace. Another server seemed like she was trying to get my attention but i wasn't into her.

So instead of being super direct which has failed every single time so far, i tried being a bit more subtle and genuine.

HB7: You have a very nice necklace.
AAA: Oh thanks (i lift it up and show her my Jade buddha encased in a silver casing).

I then walk away for a bit and hang back with my co-workers and then 10-15 minutes later, i get a drink from her and engage her.

AAA: So what's the crowd like normally here?
HB7: Usually young professionals and people around that age.
AAA: That's pretty cool.
HB7: (smilez) yeah.
AAA: So do you normal work weekdays?
HB7: Oh i work weekdays and weekends. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
AAA: That's alot of days.

I get my drinks and go play Foosball with my coworkers for a few games and come back to sit at the bar and watch the knicks game on TV. She walks by my area and makes herself open to conversation.

AAA: So what do you do during the day (assuming she works hard at night, she's probably going to school or something).

one of the server comes by getting drinks.....she serves them while i stand there in silence waiting for her to answer me while i watch the game....she finally looks up about a minute later and says.

HB7: You asked me what i do during the day right?........... I actually have a 2 year old son that i take care of.
AAA: that's cool. What's his name?
HB7: Xavier.
AAA: (i laugh a bit) that's a nice name. Why did you decide to name him Xavier.
HB7: Haha after professor Xavier from the X-men.
AAA: that's awesome, so he's gonna grow up and being able to mind control people.
HB7: yeah or move stuff and be really smart.

We laugh a bit and she goes back to the other end of the bar and my friends who have been trying to get me to play foosball pull me back into another round of games. Once we finish i head back to the group by the bar. We order some shots, drinks, etc. this goes on for about an 20 minutes and my co workers realize im talking to the bartender and egg me on. They ask me if i need help (girls) and i say no. I turn around and lean in to talk to the bartender again. For some reason, you leaning in always prompts them to lean in closing the proximity increasing sexual tension.

So normally i always compliment a girl on their looks "I thought you were really cute." or something like that....they're nice about it but i haven't been too successfully so i tried something more genuine.

AAA: Hey HB7, i enjoyed talking to you and would like to get to know you better.
HB7: (she jumps right in) I did too, I was just about to get you a shot. You were drinking Jameson before?
AAA: Yeah I think so. What's your number so we can hang out sometime? (i pull out my phone and open the dial pad.
HB7: ......(look's kind of sad and reluctant) I'm actually married. (shows me the ring).

That was the ultimate sh1t test. I started to mumble and really didn't have anything to say.

AAA: wow. I wasn't expecting that (being under the influence has it's affects as i wouldn't normally say this). I really wasn't expecting that.
HB7: yeah...i'm married....
AAA: Well i'd still like to get to know you. Let me get your number and we can take it from there.
HB7: umm i'm not sure. My Husband isn't the nicest person. Do you have a facebook?
AAA: I actually don't. I deactivated it a while ago (which is true).
HB7: oh. um.... what about e-mail.

I ignore the email question and she pours me a shot. I tell her to take it with me but she says she can't drink. She pours herself some soda instead and we take it together.

AAA: lets just hang out and grab lunch then (I take out my phone and open up the dial pad, she enters the digits in saves her full name and also put in her email.).
HB7: send me an email okay?
AAA:sure.

then i pull an irish goodbye on me team at 10pm since i didn't want to be drinking till 1am.
----------

scratch that....i just took a look at her details now....she only entered her email address and full name....there's no number attached to it.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seemed kinda pushy at the end. Do you really wanna go out to lunch with her? I doubt it. She could be good social proof if you're gonna frequent this bar.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i might have been. i was pretty drunk, and im usually a overly friendly aggressive drunk.

So i have a co-worker from HK who told me she was coming to visit nyc and the nyc office. She wanted to hang out with me and so of our colleagues. I asked her if she wanted to come to Philly on saturday to try out cheesesteaks, rocky statue, clubbing, etc. and she said she'd love to come with her and her friend.

Fast forward we meet at work in nyc but they can't come to philly because of the huge storm this weekend. We're drinking and everyone leaves except these 2 guys, one of who i have beef with (he apologized to me and has not talked to me since) and me and the 2 girls. The girls are all over me and being flirty all night, even touching my body saying i look so different. Asian guys in asia don't work out like we do over here. The 2 guys were trying to c0ckblock me but it wasn't working because of the high interest. The friend was already into me too because of the social proof.

We meet other colleagues from a different team there and i introduce myself. Later they join us and i talk to one of the bosses (male). My friend also gets there a few minutes before him because i told him i needed a wingman and these guys were c0ckblocking.

i told him i've been eyeing him, i noticed that he's tall, korean, etc. He then says ok....... giving me really weird creepy looks. Meanwhile the one of the 2 hk girls, lets call her HB7.5 is laughing next to me finding this conversation funny. I lean across the table and whisper to my wingman and then tell him, dude i think he's a good fit for our mutual female friend. He say's maybe.....but now the boss guy is getting even more creeped out. I then say

AAA: Anthony, Kevin (wingman) wants to know if your single?
Wingman: wtf AAA, why do i want to know if he's single.
AAA: Yeah, Kevin wants to know if your single? Are you?
Boss(anthony): umm....no i'm not single...(giving me really weird creepy looks thinking I'm gay.)
AAA: nah i just wanted to introduce you to my friend.
Boss: um....(thinking my friend might be a guy)
AAA: noooooo my friend is female and i thought you'd be a good match for her. We should all hang out sometime.
Boss: oh yeah, sure.

Now we're cool. Before he leaves, he points at me saying Asians stick together haha.

I get hb7.5's number early on at the first bar. I pay for my bill and pick up the tabs for the girls and we all bounce to the next bar. I told them, they showed me a good time in HK so i wanted to show them a good time here. We all head towards another bar a few blocks away and the 2 c0ckblocks are still trying to split the girls up from me and my wingman but we all stick together. We get to the next bar and my wingman leaves and its just me, the 2 girls hb 6.5 and hb7.5, and the 2 other guys. I get myself and the girls 3 shots and a beer to chase. We down it and i notice they have a girl in the bar giving manicures. I ask her how much it is and she says $10 and i need to get a ticket form the bar. I ask around for the closest atm and go get cash. I get back and get all 3 of us manicures at this bar. I call over hb6.5 and she gets the manicure first while i watch her. She finishes up and i call over hb7.5.

While she is getting her manicure i tell her to give me a high 5 with her free hand.

AAA: Give me a high five
hb7.5: (a little confused but she gives it to me) and laughs.
AAA: Give me a low five
hb7.5: (she gives it to me trying to see where this is leading)
AAA: Give me a mouth five
hb7.5: huh
AAA: (i whisper in her ear) mouth five (then point to my lips)
hb7.5: (giggling)
AAA: (i pull her in and make out with her.)

while she's finishing up i have my hand inbetween her legs rubbing her thighs and my other hand is around her basically touching half her side tit.

I then swap seats with her and begin getting my manicure. The girl doing the manicure finishes my right hand and i use that hand to pull her back in and make out with her while the girl is finishing my left hand....some random guy taps me on the shoulder and saw i'm fvcking awesome and have huge balls. He's never seen anyone get a manicure while making out with a chick.

I put them in a cab and left them head home. They tell me to meet up with them on saturday at 8pm.

I go back outside to talk to these random girls outside and i get them to give me their numbers as well.

3 numbers, 1 make out. not bad.

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with the 2 HK girls again and I went solo this time. With Chinese New Years right around the corner and the big storm, nobody was around and if they were, they didn't want to go out. I was pretty intimidated going out alone but i went anyway. I get there and they arrive a bit late. I realize that I get super emo/sad or happy. Sometimes it's a mixture of the two, which just means i have a lack of control over my emotions as they are extremes.

Anyways, we're chilling having a good time.....my conversational skills are pretty sh1tty as i'm there many lapses of silence. I get them to bar hop with me and we go to a diver bar with a punching bag game. This is the same bar that i went to for team drinks so it was good that i knew the area. We play basketball hoops games as well and we decide to make a bet that the 2 losers kiss. I thought i was going to win and get them two to have a make out session since i won the first game and thought i could do better on the second game.

First game scores were

AAA:81
hb6.5: 79
hb7.5: 10

Second game scores were

AAA:100
hb6.5:104
hb7.5:20

So my coworker knows we need to make out and doesn't want to see it (i think she's into me too) so she goes into the restroom. I grab hb7.5 and make out. She playfully hits me and stuff and pushes me into the bathroom where the coworker (hb6.5) is. I told her, her friend put me in here and we have to kiss. Just one kiss. I tried for a good 30 seconds pretty damn forcefully but she didn't let me. She asked if i kissed her friend, i said yes (should have said no). We play a few drinking games in the bar and they're getting me wasted and buying all my drinks since i paid before. I continue to make out with my girl everytime her friend is looking the other way.... Maybe i am too aggressive???

Later on in the night i made a joke where I told her she must have set the record, the record for the lowest score. She playfully hit me and that joke seemed to increase the sexual tension somehow. Is that called negging? I have to remember to throw in more witty jokes like that in the future.

I keep looking her in the eyes to see if there is anyway i can either get a 3some or at least be able to take her back. She's really into me, but i can't escalate because of my co-worker. I'm still pretty new at this so wasn't sure how to handle it. Her friend wasn't c0ckblocking but if i tried to take her home, i would have ruined the friendship possibly. It wasn't worth it, since i plan on visiting them if i head there to work. They found out i'm younger than them.

I realized after talking with them, i need to stop d1cking around and get my life back on track. I had a plan to move to HK and make more money but ever since i was passed over for the manager position, i stopped all my studying, stopped working hard, and just focused on having fun. Everything positive in my life has been put to a stop besides women. At this rate, even if i get a girl, i probably won't be able to live life the way i want to. I'm going to get back into gear and finish my studying for the gmat, work on my business and job hunt for career growth.

It's really surprising how i came so far in 3-4 years but having one hard fall and i just gave up on everything. I could probably be making close to 100k right now if i would have kept hustling........

Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight.

Lesson's learned
Sometimes life knocks you down hard. You have to get back up or you'll never reach your goals.
Never rely on anyone. I called and texted probably 6-7 people asking them to come out because i wasn't sure i could entertain 2 girls. Just go out and have fun. Be comfortable in your own skin.