Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AAAgent's approach journal

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good news and bad news. I've been consistently banging this chick althought i want to break it off.

I've told the chick that i'm very career focused and that i don't like drama/stress unless i can't avoid it as i don't have time for it. She finds me very attractive and career driven which she says she doesn't see in most guys. I almost broke it off with her because she made me late to work twice because fo arguing.

She's lightened up a bit and says she thinks she understands me better. I told her i don't have the time for a serious relationship and she said she understands. She wants to help me be successful, she'll cook and clean and won't bug me if i don't call her. We hang out on the weekends which is good and i take her out every now and then.

This is basically the perfect relationship for me. A chick to bang who will cook, clean, and leave me alone to study and work on what i need to work on. Won't be upset if i don't call her all the time and tries to make my life easier. I really don't want a relationship but she makes it hard to turn down.