Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AAAgent's approach journal

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, both the HK girls are back in Hong Kong now. I've been texting the girl i hooked up with. The afc in me got back to me and i started to crush on her pretty bad. She's probably the only girl i've actually started to develop feelings for over the past 4 years and i was getting a bit upset when she left.

I remember when i went to HK 2 years ago and made out with a random girls all night and she took us bar/club hopping, i was having the time of my life not giving a sh1t about anything. Meanwhile she's there asking me if i was going to stay in HK or come back. When i left, we emailed a few times and she was still very interested but i really didn't care. The vibe i got from the girl was exactly the same. Oh well.

My co worker emailed me today from HK and said she had an amazing time, even with the snow storm. Back to the grind. So far 2013 has treated me well.

UPDATE

I did not follow-up with the married woman....just don't really want to?

The two girls i met, they really weren't even HB 6's so i didn't follow-up with them either.

B

BeDJ

Keep dating women, it's very easy to develop feelings when your resources are limited.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally i will mess around with most girls but i don't develop feelings for them, the only ones i develop feelings for are the ones i'm actually interested in. So i still don't think spinning plates will help.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been texting that girl (the girl who came to visit from HK) for about a month now continuously. I really like her but it's really not going anywhere. I keep telling her to send me a picture but she seems really adamant about dodging the topic.

one of my friends invited me over for dinner and it turned out to be a huge dinner with 6 other girls at his house. He played flip cup and taboo then went out bar hopping. There was a really cute girl in the group that i wanted to ask out so i told my friend to confirm she was single and he said she was. She mentioned how she had to get up early and run tomorrow morning. we're at the second bar around 12am when i ask for her digits.

AAA: Hey hb7, are you still running tomorrow morning?
hb7:yeah I am.
AAA: cool, i need to run too. I'm training for a half marathon and i need to catch up on my running. Let me get your number so we can run together tomorrow. (i grab my phone and open up the dial pad and she snatches it right up)
hb7: *enters digits*

I then disappear and become a social butterfly and talk to other random people. One of their friends who i didn't really get a chance to talk to yet i decide to approach. I don't think i really said much, but i really wanted to try that move that Good Looking Loser does, when he takes the girls hand and swings it around. I say a few random words and just grab her hand and start swinging it back and forth, she tries real softly to pull away but i pull her hand closer and swing in bigger motions and she just giggles and smiles. I ditch her and talk to other girls since she wasn't that cute and i accomplished my goal of swinging her hand. I go and talk to the next group of girls who actually met us at the bar.

AAA: Hey you hb5 right?
hb5: yeah.
AAA: (point to her bf) and your xyz
xyz guy: yeah
AAA: and your (point to hb6 but i totally forgot my name).....
hb6: your AAA, do you remember my name?

I lean over to my friend and ask him what her name and he tells me

AAA: your hb6!
hb6: haha yeah.

I don't really remember what happens but hb6 leaves and i say i'll walk her to the car just for the hell of it. She is into me i guess just for appearances sake as i said like 1 sentence to her before the walk. We get talking and she offers to drive me back to the bar since it's a bit far. when we stop i ask her for her digits and say we should hang out sometime. She readily gives them up. I then pull her in for a peck on the lips and she obliges. I get out and wait till she pulls away and she rolls down her window to wish me a good night.

Fast forward we're walking back to my friends place as the rest of the girls hitched a ride with my friend back and since there wasn't enough room another girl and my boy walk back with me. This is one of my boys close girls friends that i was never interested in but tonight for some reason i was interested in her. She's an hb7.5.

We're walking back and i keep giving her my gloves the whole night to keep her warm. I randomly lock arms with her and walk arm and arm. We walk back and forth with arms locking or my arm around her. We later play drinking games and i'm rubbing her leg and touching her hands. I gave her an opportunity to see if she was open to a kiss by putting my face right next to her when she was in the bathroom, she didn't flinch but then she didn't turn it towards me either. She seems interested.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is a major c0ckblock. I've called him out numerous occasions. He tries to deny them and says he won't do it anymore and last weekend he cblocked me with hb7.5. This weekend, we go out because he comes to visit me and some other friends in the city. It's 9 of us at a table in the club and i open this 1 girl who was with 2 of her friends. I bring the girls over and he number closes my girl.

I call him out on it. Granted, this guy doesn't get much game but is super friendly. He rarely hooks up with the girls and i don't really care about the girls either. So i have no problem losing these girls since they're not even attractive. It's the principle that he not only c0ckblocks and makes these attempts try to compete with me.

I was going to hook up with HB7.5 last week but he dragged her to his room. They are like brother and sister and she has rejected him in the past but hey, if he hooked up with her than atleast one of us got some, but no. The guy c0ckblocked me and neither me nor him got any. I told him i have no respect for any of his opinions anymore regarding women. He told me to not hit on his friends and i used to respect that and didn't. I told him i was no longer going to invite him to hang with chicks or meet girls because he just wasn't trustworthy or a team player. I also told him, i'd go after who i wanted and when. He apologized and said he understood why i've come to this conclusion but then again, he says this kind of stuff all the time. I'm going to take it with a grain of salt.

Went to AC revel this weekend. One of the girls who came out last week was there. I made out with her best friend at the car and apparently she heard about it......I purposely tried to stay sober and keep to myself since i feel like i making a bad rep for myself as a player/DJ. I did try and talk to a really cute girl who was eyeing me for part of the night. I approached her WAY too late and it go too loud to hear anything.

I ended up typing a text to my friend sending him what i wanted to say to her and showed it to her. She said she didn't want to read anything at the time. I said something to her and she reluctantly walked away. That was one of the times the girl rejected my approach and not me, since she seemed interested but i had no way to communicate verbally. Then went to gamble and made a couple hundred.

Any fellow DJ's deal with continuous c0ckblocking from a friend you can't remove without leaving your social circle or have a rep of being a player. I'm just trying to play the game and i talk to anything from 5.5's and up. I end up talking to a decent amount of girls in my circle for experience and random wells as well.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man. I fwcking hate that kind of behavior from other guys - competing for a girl. To me it's such big "that guy" behavior, just having the mentality of "I don't care if I'm not getting with this girl I am going to have her attention instead of him". Annoying.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I got her number early on anyway, but just to see him go after it to was what irked me. I just setup a date with her which she readily agreed to. I'm still texting the girl in Hong Kong and we're both digging each other. Still have no clue where i'm going with that, but i really like hong kong and want to be there eventually to work.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i texted that girl from saturday and she agreed to meet up this weekend. I think i may have gotten over aggressive in text as i asked her if she was free friday night, since i would be back then. She said she'd have to let me know.

Last time a girl said she'd let me know she flaked on me so i took the initiative and said i'd give her a call tomorrow and we'd work it out. Might sound a bit aggressive/desperate, but i just don't like to leave the fate of a date in the females hands.

Also approached another hb7 at the bar. Another co worker and I were both talking to her but we weren't c0ckblocking each other. She was nice and i felt confident my looks were up to par that night. Nice form fitting V-neck T. I decided to buy her and her friend drinks. bounce around and people buy me shots and i buy them shots and i decide to head home. I say goodbye to everyone and say bye to her friend as well then i ask her out and lean in to whisper in her ear.

AAA: Hey HB7 it was great meeting you today. I know we didnt really get much time to talk but i'd like to get to know you sometime. Let me get your number and we'll catch up sometime.
HB7: I'm sorry, i actually have a boyfriend.
AAA: Ok, it was nice meeting you.

I swear my other co-workers told me she was single but hey they could be wrong. It could also just be a rejection so to be safe, i'll just chalk it up to bad chemistry and i need to build better rapport. It wasn't the greatest and my other co-worker was macking her all night, and i literally spent 5 minutes talking to her and bouncing all over the place.

hope you guys have better luck than me.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a few more numbers this weekend but I either didn't follow-up or didn't get much luck with them.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got 2 more numbers this weekend this time through my social circle. Not sure if i want to game in my social circle as I've already slept with one through a ONS and kissed a few of the others and word has gotten around, though nothing excessively bad but not good.

Took 4 co workers out to my home town to party it up this weekend and sightsee. Met tons of girls and one married guy and another guy with a girlfriend along with me were doing pretty well. Married guy was super aggressive/fun and the girls loved it. My other friend was 6'7 and lots of girls were flocking to him. I talked to a few Asian girls and other randoms and did alright. The 2 other guys got no girls as they just stood around and didn't talk to anyone all night.

My one shorter aggressive friend actually accidentally c0ckblocked me since he was so drunk. I was talking to a chick and grinding with her (I need to get better at transitioning into lighter conversation). We danced a few times and parted ways and then he goes and hits on her real hard with kisses on the cheek and i just watched it happen as i didn't care. I ended up losing her quickly after that. Not sure if i should have claimed her as mine (she didn't know he was my friend but i was standing next to her watching her reject him).

First night was too many dudes and not enough girls and even some ugly girls who got hit on because they were standing in the right spot rejected us. next night, too many girls and we had average to smoking hot girls hitting on us.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl i had a ONS with back in 2011 i saw her again at this other girls bday party. She followed me around everywhere and eventually i felt bad (not sure why) so i pulled her into a corner and made out with her. We went on the dance floor and she started grinding on me and i was grabbing her tits and everything. We went out twice and she is super boring. She's a bit big and not very interesting.

Met another girl that night. I saw her again randomly the next week at a bar. I walked up to her and introduced myself, chatted her up a bit and then number closed. I've texted her about 4 times since then and invited her out once. She was not in town when i invited her out.

I was out that same night when i randomly bumped into the girl i just number closed above with my co workers. I asked my co workers to wing for me so i could approach these 3 really cute girls sitting alone. They all were too chicken. I went over and introduced myself saying i saw them walk in earlier and i thought they were very cute so i made it a point to come over here and get to know them (i really think i should have singled one out instead of try and hold a conversation with the whole group). They were friendly but told me they were waiting for friends (definitely not true because we were there all night and no one came to meet them). I'm not great at long conversations so i kindly ejected after inviting them over (which they refused). I told them i'd stop by in a bit to see how they were doing. I went back later with 2 co workers and chatted them up more and my boss invited them back over which they denied again.

Girls are clearly into looks and style and i'm positive we could have gotten better results if the taller guys i asked, would have came to wing (they said no because 1 was married and the other had a gf). Other than what recently happened, I ended things with the HK girl i met back in february (long distance definitely doesn't work).

Olivia

Banned
Reaction score
Listen,

Go straight there boi. I would love to have a cool guy come to me straigh up saying "i would love to **** you to orgasm with my big d1ck."

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't heard that pick-up line before but it does sound straight forward, a bit too vulgar for me to say to a random stranger.

Was at a bar last night. My friend and I opened up this 2 set and i closed the hb8. She was a bit *****y but friendly after we started talking and found common ground. She didn't seem too interested but i followed up this morning anyway.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texted that girl i met at the bar and didn't get any response.

I went on 2 dates with the girl i had a ONS with a few years back and she's is the worst conversationalist ever. My friends and her went to a bday party this weekend that i couldn't make and he's telling me this girl is crazy and super annoying. I guess i'll drop her.

Not sure how everyone sets their standards but it used to be bangable and unbangable but lately, i've been thinking about setting real standards. Girls, whose company i'd actually enjoy and the ones who i wouldn't. I think i'm going to lead more to the latter.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was indecisive about the HB at the club. She's been trying to get my to hang out with her for the last month and after all that debating, i just called her over and i sealed the deal. We went out and bought some wine/beer. Afterwards we went back to my place watched some tv, then finished the bottle of wine, went back and watched "how to lose a guy in 10 days."

I waited until the basketball scene where they zoom in on the fans and tell them to kiss and i kissed her. After a while i moved her hand to my pants and then got up and told her to go to my room. It's either the bottle of wine we finished or me just not being into her but i could not stay rock hard. I also fapped multiple times this morning which also didn't help. She just left and i will probably slowly taper things off with her as i'm not too interested.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i nexted the last girl as i just wasn't feeling her. I went out with some clients last night to a rooftop bar and one of the guys seem disengaged. I asked him what was up to see if we could get a convo going. Turns out we're both not into settling down so i asked him if he wants to wing this set with me at my 12 o'clock. He told me to go scope out the girls around my target as their backs were turned. His female co-workers kept egging us on. I came back and told him the truth that his targets weren't that great and he didn't have to wing for me if he didn't want to but i was going to talk to my target now. I got my drink and walked over.

She was eyeing me throughout the night and we made eye contact 2-3 times so i knew i had a decent shot. I couldn't think of a witty opener so i opener was going to be "Hey there....(gauge her reaction) I'm not great with pick-up lines so i thought i'd just come over and introduce myself." and then i would take it from there.

I walk into her group and approach her directly. Luckily she was at that moment, in the middle of transitioning people to talk to and was alone.

AAA: Hey.
HB7.5: Hi
AAA: I came here to talk to you, how's it going.

before i could even explain myself the convo just took off. I didn't even need a solid opener. apparently hey was good enough. But he talked for 10 minutes or so about what she does, where she's from, what school she went to and what she studied and a bit about me. She just graduated college and was a a school function i guess with some teachers and students. One of the teachers who was leaving said she saw me go down to the smoking section and that i was bad. I responded back saying, i only went down once so i was only a little bit bad. I decided to cut the convo a few minutes later and I told her i was entertaining a few clients not to far from her and that i had to go back. Number closed.

She stood there looking at me for a good 3 seconds thinking if she should give it to me. i just opened up my dialpad and handed the phone to her and she happily put in her name and number. I asked her to add in her last name too (habit of mine so i don't get confused).

I texted her

AAA: Hey HB7.5, hope your school function goes well and get home safe.
HB7.5: Hey, it was great meeting u :)

I just texted her back this morning
AAA: Anything exciting happen after I left?

Still awaiting a response. Hope you guys have better luck than i do.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff AAAgent keep going. One comment if you have to ask your self if you are being too agressive the answer is almost always no. How forward you are has to do with self confidence. The more confident you are the more seemingly outrageous and outlandish things you can and will say.

B

BeDJ

The first text to a prospect should be to engage and capture her interest.
My staple is:

It's BDJ, hope your day is going as lucky as mine
(Say something bizarre, yet relevant to your initial approach)

Text her an interesting food picture - My 'dinner'

Then,

When are you free this week?

That's it.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try that next time bdj.

UPDATE:

No response as of now and at this point probably wont be a response.

What im starting to learn is that i always cut the conversation short. Meaning i end the convo 5-10 minutes in and go for the number. Reasons are, i really don't care as 95% of the time, i don't find them interesting and just want to number close. I also cut the convo short because i'm afraid i'll run out of banter and be stuck in a lul of silence. I also don't want to have them ending the convo on me because i get boring. I've gotten many numbers but i'm starting to feel like i can develop more rapport if i spend more time and potentially increase my success rate if i just stick it out and act more interested than i am. I guess 10 minute convo isn't enough to display interest.

Note to self, only eject when it seems like they want or need to eject.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been making out with a lot of girls lately just for fun and grabbing their numbers. I'm usually too busy/lazy to follow up. A friend of a friend was dumped by her bf 2 weeks ago and wanted to grab drinks with me and her friend. I met up with her, make out with her all night and attempt to bring her home but am c0ckblocked by this other girl (both of our friends).

Anyways long story short, i meet up with her on vday. I take her out to dinner and back to my apartment and fvck the sh1t out of her all night. I went through 2 packs of condoms and barely slept. She leaves the next day and drinks with our mutual girl friend. The girl apparently gets wasted and she has to bring her back to my area. She crashes again and we fvck. I didn't necessarily want her back but whatever. The next day we fvck all day again and she gives me head in the shower. She leaves at night to grab dinner with her friends but purposely leaves all this sh1t at my place. I tell her she left her sh1t here and she said she'll stop by to pick it up. When she gets to my place, it's like 10 degrees outside and basically built trips me into sleeping over again.

I'm getting a bit annoyed of her guilt tripping.

HB: well i know i'm bothering you, so i'll just go.
HB: i'm so sorry to wake you up so late. I'll just sleep on the couch or i can sleep on the floor.
HB: If you don't want me here, i can leave.

Hope you guys had a better week than me.