Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AAAAAAARGH! Barcelona lost :(

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yay!!!! chelsea won!!! :D

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Baruch
how long have you been a chelsea fan...2 years ?

:)
yes but not just because they are doing so well because i was playing fifa 2004 seeing as my brother is man utd (didnt want to be arsenal because i have somthing against them:p ) i chose chelsea and after being them for so many games over a few years i started suporting them in reality, i think this fact can tell you a lot about making women like you, but i got to figure out what it has to tell you before i post on it!

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was 9 i started playing and watching football. i watched this team with a bunch of 18 year olds beat top teams in england. and i became their fan. it was ManYoo. Now that I have grown up a little bit, I still like to see them win, but its not the same team that it was built on over the years, so my passion towards them isnt as big when i was a kiddo. I support my local team in israel to the death now.

supporting teams i never went to their match is useless. and just glory hunting imo.

but since you are in england, you may get a chance to watch em. but dont drop the team AFTER abramovich will get arrested for laundering money and the team will sit in deep debts and the bottom of the premiership table :)

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh what a match! i was expecting it to be a bore like the 1st one but it sure wasnt.

Chelsea took a 3-0 lead in 20 mins - gudjohnsen, lampard and duff. Everyones like wtf!? The game was virtually over in 20 mins. Then barca got 2 goals just like that! Ronaldinho both of em. Ronaldinhos 2nd goal was amazing! He just stood there doing some weird jingly dance move and then just toe putted it in out of the blue. So yeh barca are so far through on away goals but then terry scores from a corner in the 2nd half.. and barca are out 5-4 on aggregate.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jason86
yeh what a match! i was expecting it to be a bore like the 1st one but it sure wasnt.

Chelsea took a 3-0 lead in 20 mins - gudjohnsen, lampard and duff. Everyones like wtf!? The game was virtually over in 20 mins. Then barca got 2 goals just like that! Ronaldinho both of em. Ronaldinhos 2nd goal was amazing! He just stood there doing some weird jingly dance move and then just toe putted it in out of the blue. So yeh barca are so far through on away goals but then terry scores from a corner in the 2nd half.. and barca are out 5-4 on aggregate.
That's why I love the Brazilian! :D

Last edited:

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Baruch
he is the Brazilian, perhaps the best thing to come out of Brazil since Romario.

Ronaldo was good when he was young, but his injuries and luxurious life kept him from becoming the best.
What are you talking about"? :D

Yeah, Romario was a monster, but now he's too old to keep playing it. Rivaldo was an excellent player too!

Thanks for the reminder!