Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A woman's perspective [Mod: Moved from MM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

perseverance

FairShake said:
To be fair, the kind of woman who sleeps with guys easily like *******s. And that's the kind of woman the guys on here want.
Speak for yourself.

That's not the type of girl I want, if a girl sleeps with me too early and too easily, she gets "stamped" with the "slutbug" badge and is casted off into the abyss.

I like women like this OP, she seems right up my street, but I have heard so many self-confessed "good women, nice women" chatter on about this stuff, only to turn out to be the polar opposite of that. I don't know the OP, so she gets the benefit of the doubt and if she is really how she says she is then I wish her all the best.

This website has changed my perception of women completely, when my tiny mind was filled with Walt Disney Romance nonsense, this site taught me that life just isn't like that garbage and while I disagree with some of the teachings on this site, I will always be indebted to this site for opening my eyes for me.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super Hero said:
Guys gang banged OP.

THE END. curtain rolls.
Op sounds like a catch. I am in for the gang bang. :rock:

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
The posts were removed by another mod because the thread was in the MM forum and you're under 25. Since it's been moved to the main discussion forum, I restored the posts.
Oh thanks! Sorry I blamed you for that. You know what, this is total bullshvt...I'm changing my age.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powerlifter said:
It's known that most hardcore gay's or bi-sexuials are married even with children unlike me being single and I definitely am detecting this from Rollo the expert on all subjects becoming of women. He is the sole expert here when it come to a woman and men here need to listen up but when Rollo comes out his closet he will be one hell a top for gay lovers stay tune.
I think you have me confused with this guy:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=188618

Post #25

jafyk said:
To LadyMD, I'm glad you came to this site. Despite everything I hope you do stay to absorb much knowledge as you can (while separating the good from the bad).
It's funny how a post like this provokes all these desperate grasps at validating an idealization. Even an obvious troll post meant to prompt an 'exception to the rule' discussion makes you want to believe that the fantasy could be true.

Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are laughing at you now.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I regretted the earlier post that I have deleted. It was posted after drinking 4 quarts or a gallon of red wine. I was completely surprised when I read what I posted and know it was all bullsh*t.

Zunder, I no longer powerlift these days but hope to get back into training soon.

Powerlifter

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
I have heard so many self-confessed "good women, nice women" chatter on about this stuff, only to turn out to be the polar opposite of that.
You're right, talk is cheap and meaningless.
That's why you have to go by actions, not words.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you actually have a question you were asking or was your post just a statement that you felt like re-iterating.

Your conception of a DJ is being mis-represented. A DJ is all those things you mentioned, and as such a player does have DJ traits but is not a DJ. Like all the noobies, read the DJ Bible.

I agree with Rollo, there seems to been sh1tload of guys responding already making attempts at validation. Even some vets which is sad. If you want help, ask for it. Don't come here seeking attention otherwise you're no different from a troll.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Powerlifter said:
I regretted the earlier post that I have deleted. It was posted after drinking 4 gallons of red wine. I was completely surprised when I read what I posted and know it was all bullsh*t.

Zunder, I no longer powerlift these days but hope to get back into training soon.

Powerlifter
Yes well get back into it, there is nothing like lifting iron for the heart mind and soul.

P

perseverance

zekko said:
You're right, talk is cheap and meaningless.
That's why you have to go by actions, not words.
That's exactly what I mean, what someone says to you isn't worth worrying about, it's what they do that counts.

So many women say they aren't "sluts" but their actions suggest the polar opposite.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
It's funny how a post like this provokes all these desperate grasps at validating an idealization. Even an obvious troll post meant to prompt an 'exception to the rule' discussion makes you want to believe that the fantasy could be true.
I don't see jafyk or anybody else here suggesting that the OP is an "idealization" except you. Straw man. No one here is regarding the OP as a "fantasy" either. She's some 21 year old girl who decided to post on a message board.

Some people chose to engage her as a person instead of an enemy, and respond to what she said instead of her gender. Doing that instead of immediately flaming her because she is a woman constitutes a "white knight"? I don't know anyone who acts like this in real life.
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people?

She wasn't telling us what to do, she just offered her perceptions. Apparently some people are very frightened when they encounter an opinion that differs from their own.

Her problem is obviously that she stumbled into the all male "He-man Woman Hater's Club", because there was nothing that she said that should have provoked such a reaction. If women aren't welcome to post here, fine. Put it in the FAQ, so you can at least be honest about it.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't see jafyk or anybody else here suggesting that the OP is an "idealization" except you. Straw man. No one here is regarding the OP as a "fantasy" either. She's some 21 year old girl who decided to post on a message board.

Some people chose to engage her as a person instead of an enemy, and respond to what she said instead of her gender. Doing that instead of immediately flaming her because she is a woman constitutes a "white knight"? I don't know anyone who acts like this in real life.

She wasn't telling us what to do, she just offered her perceptions. Apparently some people are very frightened when they encounter an opinion that differs from their own.

Her problem is obviously that she stumbled into the all male "He-man Woman Hater's Club", because there was nothing that she said that should have provoked such a reaction. If women aren't welcome to post here, fine. Put it in the FAQ, so you can at least be honest about it.
Spot on, man. I am in your camp. She said nothing from what I read that should have brought about that sort of animosity. It isn't hard to see who has their backs up about women, who's good at calling out some flaws in her statements (though, this is one woman's opinion; and she is entitled to it) and then a few of us that just take it for what it's worth, offer up our own points of view based on OUR OWN experiences and leave it at that.

I'm quite surprised and, frankly, disappointed by some of the remarks some of these "don juans" conjured up. Have a bit of class, guys. I'd say some of you have some hot buttons and issues with women that you really need to sort out.

She's a girl who offered up her own view of things. She's neither right or wrong. You can disagree or look for merit in some of her points and reply with your stance and your reasons for it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Well said zekko. We have know idea if "she" is a 21 year old woman, an 81-year-old gay man, or a 12-year-old boy. But people are desperately seeking validation and secretly want to kiss "her" and marry "her."

Calling her an "idealization" to be grasped for reveals more about your personal concept of "ideal" than anything else. That dog don't hunt.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's just now entering med school, it will be 6 years or more before she makes a dime, then a couple-3 years of paying off the loans she had to take out to get thru all her training. Until then, she will HAVE no life, as such. You want to wait on all that? Sheesh.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LadyMD said:
I know that "good girls" aren't the type discussed on this site much
You'd be surprised. This is what people call "girlfriend material" on here. So while we want to sleep with as many girls as possible, only few girls can make the cut to be a true "partner"... or maybe I'm meeting the wrong people ;)

Also I must confess I once dumped a girl who was saving herself for marriage. I didn't do it because of the sex I wasn't getting. But it somehow means that as soon as you're together, you're heading straight down the move-together-marry-have-kids-game-over lane. This is what truly scared me. You have all the chores and responsibilities, but without any of the fun. She was really awesome, and I regretted it, but I turned her down.

P.S. HOLY WEINERFEST BATMAN i didn't realize this has already 6 pages :D

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
There you go - making ridiculous generalisations. Her sex is not the issue, its the post and the words contained therein - wake the fvck up.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see...

1.) She's not like other girls, a diamond in the rough.

2.) She's sad because low SMV males can't get laid by hot chicks.

3.) In all of her 21 years she has extensive knowledge she can pass down to "mature men".

4.) She knows the biggest issue men here have is finding too many "good girls", not enough bad girls to go around.

5.) She's turned off by players (see bullet point 1).

You know what, I could actually believe how she has represented herself.......if I could see a picture that is.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger, just for the record sis. Everyone here knows the only thing you have ever screwed is your own butt with your weekly visits to the supermaket to get some different size cucumbers to try on that butt of yours.

Powerlifter

Danger said:
Soooo.....if you find that Rollo's posts are articulate and make sense then.....you must be gay.

Hmmm, can't argue with that logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.