Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A woman's perspective [Mod: Moved from MM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is completely false Burroughs, no offence but you should see some of the female doctors in my neck of woods and they are far from ugly.

I also got to thinking while those knocking LadyMD whats to say one day she is a practicing doctor and she happens to be the one that saves your life.

Powerlifter

Burroughs said:
Ugly women become doctors

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point was while I am a DENTIST, my name isn't DR sodbuster or sodbuster DDS. You haven't done the time,but you want to claim the title

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm jumping into this debate a little late, but it's a great thread. Posts like this make us open up our brains and think, regardless if the OP is male or female.

#1: Most of us don't want guys with typical DJ traits, i.e. *******s. There's a myth that good girls seek out bad boys, but that is not true.
#3: We are not into men who have a storied sexual history. I can say that I'm turned off when I find out that a guy has a history of being a player or has had lots of sexual partners.
All of this fantastic logical thinking gets thrown out the window when attraction comes into play. When a woman is attracted to a man, it doesn't matter if he's broke, jobless, had 45 sex partners and spent time in jail. What matters is how he makes her feel. If she gets the emotional fluctuation she needs from him, then he's a stellar man who can give her the love she needs.

Sure he killed someone, but deep down he's not a bad man because bad men don't make you feel this good!

Women will validate their men no matter how tarnished their history is. As long as she feels he's right for her, she won't care about his past.

Need an example? You're reading the text of one. My childless 21 year old gf (yes, she's the same age as you) asked me how many people I've dated. I responded with "You expect me to count?" I'm also separated with a child and an atheist to boot. She comes from a very religious family who is quite disappointed that she's dating me. Does she care? No. I make her feel good, and that's all that matters.

zunder said:
So already you are using your pvssy as some sort of prize that only a certain man will get to pump once he has qualified himself as worthy of your pvssy via marriage.
Zunder has brought up an interesting point, and you decided that his aggressive approach to this subject makes him childish. In other words, he made you feel bad so you're not going to bother with him. (See? Logic doesn't matter when your emotions are affected.)

Do ANY other mammals in the animal kingdom save themselves for marriage? No. Marriage doesn't exist in the animal kingdom EXCEPT for humans. When mammals are attracted to each other, they mate. I guarantee that when you feel strong attraction for a man, you're going to mate with him as well regardless of the existance of a legal document binding the two of you together.

But thanks for playing - feel free to lock this thread or use it to feed your misogyny, I'm done with this place.
Whoops! There goes the emotions again, violently spilling all over the inside of your brain. You've become so offended that logical debate has become pointless because too many of the men here made you feel like 5hit.

Since you have been affected by your emotions so much, should be believe in any of your qualifications for the ideal man who penetrates your vagina?

Thread remains open.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What were your intentions here? To further your understanding of men? It's true that some guys here are over-egotistical, critical, and judging. Everyone is to some degree, but many of us can control ourselves.

You've received many positive comments, despite the negative ones. Unfortunately the negatives seem to resonate stronger with you emotionally. That's why *******s are *******s; because they've found their attractiveness to women in their masculine natures of being aggressive, challenging, and willfully opinionated.

It is not our intention to demean who you are; we are here to discuss the realities of feminine nature, as we know and understand it, beyond social conventions. In addition, you can't expect every man to be sensitive to your feelings, ESPECIALLY online, where we can't exactly tell what might upset you.

I am sorry that you are choosing to leave on behalf of the blatant-ness of some of the guys here. I wish you the best in med school.

LadyMD said:
The irony is that I actually admired this forum before posting here. I'm not sure what I was thinking. This place is actually full of idiots, many of whom can't spell, and I'm disappointed to see the insecurity and *******ry rather than gleeful. And yes, ad hominem attacks for the win.

Sorry if my username intimidated you or something, but don't concern yourself with my MD prospects. A 38 on the MCAT plus a 3.9 GPA from a top southern UG says I'm in good shape for med school. Maybe you should spend your energy worrying about your own future instead, just a suggestion.

But thanks for playing - feel free to lock this thread or use it to feed your misogyny, I'm done with this place.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE this post!! Great points all around!

Desdinova said:
I'm jumping into this debate a little late, but it's a great thread. Posts like this make us open up our brains and think, regardless if the OP is male or female.

All of this fantastic logical thinking gets thrown out the window when attraction comes into play. When a woman is attracted to a man, it doesn't matter if he's broke, jobless, had 45 sex partners and spent time in jail. What matters is how he makes her feel. If she gets the emotional fluctuation she needs from him, then he's a stellar man who can give her the love she needs.

Sure he killed someone, but deep down he's not a bad man because bad men don't make you feel this good!

Women will validate their men no matter how tarnished their history is. As long as she feels he's right for her, she won't care about his past.

Need an example? You're reading the text of one. My childless 21 year old gf (yes, she's the same age as you) asked me how many people I've dated. I responded with "You expect me to count?" I'm also separated with a child and an atheist to boot. She comes from a very religious family who is quite disappointed that she's dating me. Does she care? No. I make her feel good, and that's all that matters.

Zunder has brought up an interesting point, and you decided that his aggressive approach to this subject makes him childish. In other words, he made you feel bad so you're not going to bother with him. (See? Logic doesn't matter when your emotions are affected.)

Do ANY other mammals in the animal kingdom save themselves for marriage? No. Marriage doesn't exist in the animal kingdom EXCEPT for humans. When mammals are attracted to each other, they mate. I guarantee that when you feel strong attraction for a man, you're going to mate with him as well regardless of the existance of a legal document binding the two of you together.

Whoops! There goes the emotions again, violently spilling all over the inside of your brain. You've become so offended that logical debate has become pointless because too many of the men here made you feel like 5hit.

Since you have been affected by your emotions so much, should be believe in any of your qualifications for the ideal man who penetrates your vagina?

Thread remains open.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
it's not the fact that she is a woman. Penkitten post on her for years and no one has a problem with her, in fact she needs to post more often.
I wasn't here when penkitten arrived, but I have yet to see any woman come
here without the thread quickly degerating into flames, or without some variation of "you don't ask a fish how to fish" being brought up, whether it actually fits the discussion or not. It's a knee jerk reaction.

backbreaker said:
To the contrary, some people are showing their true white knight colors by entertaining this woman's thoughts as being half ass serious. If a guy posted this same **** he would be laughed off the forum
There are all manner of ridiculous things posted here. At the end of the day everything is just opinion. So you disagree with it - so what? It's funny that on a site called "So Suave", every time a woman walks in, everybody starts acting like a bunch of six year olds.

Desdinova at least takes what she says as an opportunity for debate, as it should be.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TROLOLOLOL!!!

Well, since I'm late to the party and our friend's already gone, well... I guess all I can say is "TITS or GTFO!"

Hahaha! j/k Oh, c'mon now! Laugh a little!

Anyway, in the rare event that the OP was not a troll, a 21-year old girl who has things figured out is about as real as Pamela Anderson's boobs. Sure, she might think she has it all figured out but in reality, she is barely beginning to learn about Life. Fuck, although I have learned quite a bit throughout my travels in this wonderful journey called Life, even at 36 I'm still learning! Well, I do have figured out women! ;) Now if I could only figure out how to turn lead into gold...

My 20-year old GF doesn't know a lot about the world but I'm teaching her! :D Maybe that's what the OP needs. A Man to teach her the great wonders of Life.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
She,He or it is a Troll.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are all manner of ridiculous things posted here. At the end of the day everything is just opinion. So you disagree with it - so what? It's funny that on a site called "So Suave", every time a woman walks in, everybody starts acting like a bunch of six year olds.

Desdinova at least takes what she says as an opportunity for debate, as it should be.
there is a different in debating with a 22 year old kid who just doesn't know any btter, and debating with a 21 year old woman here for the entire point is to try to "teach the men here a lesson".

I don't give a **** about how "suave" this troll thinks I am. I'm all for bettering yoruself, iron sharpens iron. But this is pointless. she didn't come here to gain any type of understanding of male nature, or to become a better mate, or anything of the sort. I would not give a woman in real life 1 minute of my time spewing this bS, in real life, this is when you hit the next button on a woman. yet you spend hours typing up theological debates to try to rebut what she says

Ironically enough, and it wouldn't surprise me if this thread inspired it, rollo's blog addresses this issue in his most recent post. A true test of how unplugged a guy is, is how he reacts when he is confirnted by critisitsm by what he deems his idea mate. All too; many guys here are quick to try explain why they do what they do to seek this troll's approval because she's young, supposedly smart, and religious, and not "like that".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
a 21-year old girl who has things figured out is about as real as Pamela Anderson's boobs
21 year old guys post here all the time. Do you think they have things figured out? Are they called trolls for posting their opinion?

If you guys want to spit on every woman who comes here, by all means feel free. I just wonder how some of you relate to people in real life. The hatred and bitterness toward females is palpable. Which is strange, considering how many claim to be leading such happy, fulfilling lives.

backbreaker said:
I don't give a **** about how "suave" this troll thinks I am. I'm all for bettering yoruself, iron sharpens iron. But this is pointless. she didn't come here to gain any type of understanding of male nature, or to become a better mate, or anything of the sort. I would not give a woman in real life 1 minute of my time spewing this bS, in real life, this is when you hit the next button on a woman. yet you spend hours typing up theological debates to try to rebut what she says
Fair enough, but why are you wasting your time in this thread then?

backbreaker said:
Ironically enough, and it wouldn't surprise me if this thread inspired it, rollo's blog addresses this issue in his most recent post. A true test of how unplugged a guy is, is how he reacts when he is confirnted by critisitsm by what he deems his idea mate
Not sure I'm following you here. Are you inferring there are guys here regarding the OP as their ideal mate?

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
LadyMD said:
The irony is that I actually admired this forum before posting here. I'm not sure what I was thinking. This place is actually full of idiots, many of whom can't spell, and I'm disappointed to see the insecurity and *******ry rather than gleeful. And yes, ad hominem attacks for the win.
She is surprised the men are not gleeful that she has graced us with her presence after spewing venomous insults ! Forsooth, how dare we question her legitimacy!

LadyMD said:
Sorry if my username intimidated you or something, but don't concern yourself with my MD prospects. A 38 on the MCAT plus a 3.9 GPA from a top southern UG says I'm in good shape for med school. Maybe you should spend your energy worrying about your own future instead, just a suggestion.
Of course we are intimidated by you! This must be the only answer! Your username LadyMD, quite intimidating, men are intimidated by strong well-read women, we must be intimidated or we would be gleeful no?

LadyMD said:
One last insult for the road eh?

Actual woman or expert troll, I no can tell.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
All too; many guys here are quick to try explain why they do what they do to seek this troll's approval because she's young, supposedly smart, and religious, and not "like that".
Backbreaker, I see what you are saying, but personally, my explanations weren't an attempt to win anyone's approval. I don't give a fukk what s/he thinks of me and I have no need for her. We don't even really know if she's young, female, smart or religious, so it's irrelevant. Could be an old gay man. However I don't mind arguing when someone comes here with a list of falsehoods, whoever it is. I understand the reasons behind ignoring trolls, but this is a discussion forum, so if someone wants to "discuss" why they think it's better to plug back in and be AFC, then bring it on I say. If other people want to ignore, they can ignore. (It's funny how many people ignore by participating. It's like joining a discussion about TV shows by saying "I don't watch TV.") Anyway, she clearly lost the argument, as her logic was poor, so there you go.

zekko said:
21 year old guys post here all the time. Do you think they have things figured out? Are they called trolls for posting their opinion?
Good point.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LadyMD said:
Sorry if my username intimidated you or something,
Intimidated what?
My ass

You think we are intimidated with your username....what are you thinking
you are a baby puss, you think you can intimidate men.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I don't give a fukk what s/he thinks of me and I have no need for her. We don't even really know if she's young, female, smart or religious, so it's irrelevant. Could be an old gay man
This is what I think. If a guy had posted the same thing I would have written the same response. I was responding to what was being said, it doesn't matter to me if she's male or female. By the way, the OP is not religious, she said she's an atheist.

While I agree with the principle that women are not the best authority on what attracts them, that doesn't mean that everything they say is wrong.

samspade said:
However I don't mind arguing when someone comes here with a list of falsehoods, whoever it is.
Actually, I did agree with a few things she was saying:
I agree that most women are not attracted to @ssholes. Of course, some are, and it can also depend on how you define "@sshole". Many guys here define @sshole simply as "confident male", which sounds wrong to me.

I agree that most women are not attracted to "players". Some women definitelly are, for sure. But generally, if a woman is seeking a relationship, a father to her children, she's not going to pick the guy who has the reputation for screwing half the countryside. Women like guys who have options, but not necessarily complete horndogs who can't control their libido. Like she says, it's more attractive if you are at least somewhat selective in regard to who you have sex with.

I agree that most women would like a "fundamentally good person". As I said before, this isn't part of the primal attraction part of the brain. This is a filter imposed by higher parts of the brain, just like how most men will not choose a slvt for a LTR. They are not deemed worthy.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
vatoloco said:
a 21-year old girl who has things figured out is about as real as Pamela Anderson's boobs
Do I think they have things figured out? No. Like I said in the rest of my post ("Sure, she might think she has it all figured out but in reality, she is barely beginning to learn about Life."), do they think so? Yes. Hell, I was there! When I was 21 I thought I had it all figured out. But then Life bitch-slapped and said "Hold on there little fucker! You're still green! You don't know everything!"

If they post inflammatory comments (masked as an opinion) with the sole intent of stirring up shit, then yes, they're trolls.

If you guys want to spit on every woman who comes here, by all means feel free. I just wonder how some of you relate to people in real life. The hatred and bitterness toward females is palpable. Which is strange, considering how many claim to be leading such happy, fulfilling lives.
IDK if this was aimed at me or not but, in the case it was, I'm afraid I'll disappoint as I'm not a woman hater. In fact, I love women! Especially the cute ones who find me irresistible!

I just happen to be a man who doesn't put up with bullshit from them! ;)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man really want to see things from a woman's perspective, he should hang out in gay bars for a week!

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:

Fair enough, but why are you wasting your time in this thread then?

Not sure I'm following you here. Are you inferring there are guys here regarding the OP as their ideal mate?
Mate you keep commenting on this thread so take a piece of your own medicine.
No one is saying to spit on all women that post on here - but if they talk shyt they will get spat on, just like anyone.
Frankly, your a male, and you talk a whole load of shyt - so does that even it up now mate.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she was legit, as only a 21 year old female college student would have the gall to refer to herself as "MD".

sodbuster was right to call her on it, it's bullsh!t. But it's all a part of the religion of entitlement propogated by hollywood, the liberal media, and the communist ivory tower "intellectuals" (using the term sparingly).

You earn the right to call yourself an MD, same as sodbuster earned the right to call himself a DDS.

It reminds me of how voraciously pissed off I become when I see someone (usually on tv or a magazine) wearing a Marine dress blue jacket, unbuttoned and unkempt, as a fashion statement. They have no idea what that uniform stands for, they hardly deserve to look at it yet alone wear it, but they slime around in it nonetheless...

Anyway, this site turns into a piranha frenzy everytime a female claims to show up. We should practice what we preach and ignore them instead.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Actually to me this thread has been good. Its reinforced to me the white knight MM posters are alive and well, and just becuase they may have a few thousand posts doesn't mean they have learnt fvck all when it comes to women......... and then there is the ridiculous accusation of all of us who had a crack at this silly little kid as "women haters".
Pretty pathetic.

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF. This is pathetic.:mad:

Some of you guys are actually taking advice from a woman? Read the DJ Bible again. Pay particular attention to Pook's "Be a Man!":

http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000371.html

Pook said:
Once the ladies calm themselves after being in the presence of a Pook, I ask them, "Ladies! Do tell me, what do you define as a Man?"

With devilish tongues, the women answer:

"A Man is someone sensative to me."
"A Man is the guy who will take care of my needs."
"A Man is the one that is in tune with my feelings."
"A Man is one who doesn't have an ego."
"A Man is the guy who will sit and watch chick flicks all day with me."
"A Man is the guy who will go shopping with me."
"A Man is the guy who will share all his feelings with me."

Such are the common answers! The males listen and actualize what the women say. They are constantly declared 'sweet' and 'wonderful' and 'nice', oh 'so nice'. Mothers and older women are proud of them and tell them, "If I were younger, I would go for you!"

Poor Nice Guy!
It should be pretty damn clear what happens to fools who listen to a woman's advice and takes it literally. They get banished to Nice Guy Land and live a life of misery, and frustration as AFCs.

It's actually disappointing to see how some guys become mega AFC white knights and lose all their principles and forget everything they learnt on this website in the presence of a woman.

No wait. Not in the presence of a woman. In the presence of a VIRTUAL WOMAN. A SUPPOSED FEMALE POSTING ON A FORUM. That's enough to make some people here forget everything they learnt.

Screw it. Don't listen to me. I'm just a 21 year old n00b who went to Amsterdam in October to lose his virginity to hookers. But don't tell me that some of you will just disregard Pook, Senior Fingers, Rollo Tomassi and others and be complete f*cking manginas. If you do, you deserve every rejection, terrible date, messed up relationship and occasion where a woman dumps you. Don't come crying here asking for help when you aren't happy with how a date went.

F*ck...I just lost all respect for some of you. :mad: :mad:

Mods should just close this thread, what a load of f*cking bull$hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.