A woman's perspective [Mod: Moved from MM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets's look at your "good man".What women think are jerks may just be men going their own way. When I date you and tell you I'm allergic to your cat and feather pillows....we have sex and suddenly you are talking about moving in with your d@mn cat; am I a jerk when I tell you not happening? When you choose a pet over a man and whine about "no good men", am I supposed to be sympathetic?

Unfortunately, if you take sex out of the equation;most women aren't worth talking to. I don't care what happened on survivor,dancing with the stars,real world,jersey shore etc. I am concerned about the effects of the European debt crisis on our economy[business owner],the government's rules and regulations,etc. Guess I'm not a good "talker". In a choice between me and the broke used-car salesman,women value the talker...then wonder where "all the good men" are.

The "good man" you are all looking for....played college ball, had a 4.0gpa,is nice to everyone,has morals,etc. is dating his EQUAL [as far as men are concerned] woman. So, if you are a smart 7...look at the smart 7's in class with you....you need to stop looking for a "good man" and start looking for the good enough man.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Lets's look at your "good man".What women think are jerks may just be men going their own way. When I date you and tell you I'm allergic to your cat and feather pillows....we have sex and suddenly you are talking about moving in with your d@mn cat; am I a jerk when I tell you not happening? When you choose a pet over a man and whine about "no good men", am I supposed to be sympathetic?

Unfortunately, if you take sex out of the equation;most women aren't worth talking to. I don't care what happened on survivor,dancing with the stars,real world,jersey shore etc. I am concerned about the effects of the European debt crisis on our economy[business owner],the government's rules and regulations,etc. Guess I'm not a good "talker". In a choice between me and the broke used-car salesman,women value the talker...then wonder where "all the good men" are.

The "good man" you are all looking for....played college ball, had a 4.0gpa,is nice to everyone,has morals,etc. is dating his EQUAL [as far as men are concerned] woman. So, if you are a smart 7...look at the smart 7's in class with you....you need to stop looking for a "good man" and start looking for the good enough man.
I hate to get off track here, but i was going to make a post about the very thing

Honestly, I don't even think that's a flaw in women. it's just how women have rolled for the longest of times. Women have always natrually if not instinctively known they would have to share the best. It's true, women would rather share a winner then have a loser to themselves. Most won't admit it out loud. Not even to themselves.

women fight with the notion that they can't have the best man possible. men have an easier time saying look, i'm not fvckign natilie portman. But this woman here, she's very cute and she likes me, and i'm pretty attracted to her.

Chris Rock tells a joke...guys meet a friend's GF, she's looking good, she's smart, she's got her stuff in order, she's funny, the guy says to himself.. "man, i want a woman like that one day"

man meets a woman's best friend, he's good looking, in shape, money in the bank, very much DJ.. a woman says " I want THAT man"

There is some truth to that. It's not until reality comes crashing down, until most women are in their 40's do they start trying to settle or lower their standards from my experience with my mother.

I told this story the other day, my wife has this friend, fat as a damn offensive tackle, has a ****ty job, she doesn't clean her house and has a 10 year old son that takes more meds than a 80 year old, and spends all day on facebook, and talking to her friends about waht's wrong with every guy she meets. i'm like ***** you are 300 pounds! r u fvckign serious? the fact that guys are even attracted to her amazes me, but some are. hell she needs to make up her damn mind, yet she's single. a 300 pound woman, with absoutly, nothing, going for her. nothing. lol. can't find a "good enough man". that **** is laughable

Your standards should generally be in line with what you offer. If you th ink you can go years without giving it up because you are "saving yourself" yet you demand these sexy, masculine men to wait around for you, you are going to end up being the cat lady in 30 years.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LadyMD said:
There is an alpha type that works for us, but it's not the type that popularly discussed on this site. Put simply, good girls are looking for a good man. Someone who is dominant, masculine, self-assured, all of that, but also just a fundamentally good person.

This is pretty generic, I mean, a fundamentally good person? That could mean so many different things, I don't think anyone here is a murderer or mugs old ladies.

And as far as being self-assured, thats exactly what this site is all about, its at the heart of everything that goes on in here. Impenatrable confidence and poise is the holy grail. Not easily attainable. You gloss over it like the majority of the population isn't f*cked up in terms of confidence and self worth. It is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good post, LadyMD. Certainly a lot better than some of the women who have come here to post. Here are a few thoughts provoked by what you said:

LadyMD said:
#3: We are not into men who have a storied sexual history.
There is a group here who definitely thinks that the more girls a guy fvcks, the more attractive he is. But if that is truly the case, why do so many guys actively try to hide the fact that they are players?

In my experience, women tend NOT to be attracted to players. Having said that, there is always a segment of the female population who WILL be attracted to them. However, these tend to be rather low quality women.

As they say here, women like guys who have options.

LadyMD said:
#4: Different kinds of alphas work for different kinds of women. There is an alpha type that works for us, but it's not the type that popularly discussed on this site. Put simply, good girls are looking for a good man. Someone who is dominant, masculine, self-assured, all of that, but also just a fundamentally good person.
The dominant, masculine, self-assured part is what attracts the woman.
When it comes to being a fundamentally good person, that is a choice made by a higher level of the brain.

This is similar to a guy who sees a well shaped attractive woman. He is attracted, but then he has to put her through the other filters of his brain to determine whether or not she is a worthy or suitable woman for him.

Finally, I like what Slickster says here. There are lot of different types of guys who come here, who have a lot of different types of goals and wants. You can't just throw everybody into one big batch (although there is a group here that I swear is brainwashed into being one single united cult).

Slickster said:
LadyMD,
Try not to categorize the men on this site into one specific group or specific mindset.

There are those who are merely looking for meaningless sex with every and any slvt (or hole) they can find. Many of these guys have little moral standards and would sell out even themselves for a mere taste.

Then there are others who are actually here to learn, grow and evolve into something better than they are. These guys place themselves above any sexual conquest or women.

If you stick around long enough you'll learn who is who and just how different each group views the world and approaches life.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
I truly shake my head at some experienced mm members that give this chick any credit for what she posted.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen Zunder, you need some education yourself bro. You tell this young lady to go back to her whatever idiot church is a bit harsh. Not all churches teach to stay a virgin and nowhere did I see she attended church. For the record the ones I have attended in times pass have actually taught live life and experience it, then figure out what is right for you. The bishops and Pastor never once never teaching a dogma or prejudice view. Get off your high horse bro, this young lady didn't deserve your ignorance or hot air.

Powerlifter.

Zunder said:
Id say this is typical female horsesh!t.

I almost stopped reading when I read "I'm saving myself for marriage". I take it that "saving yourself" means "sexually" saving yourself.

So already you are using your pvssy as some sort of prize that only a certain man will get to pump once he has qualified himself as worthy of your pvssy via marriage. If that man doesn't meet the "my ***** is on lockdown till marriage" crap you have laid down, then "he;s not for you" right, because he "won't wait".

Go back to whatever idiot church you belong to that would infiltrate the mind of an otherwise healthy individual with their idiotic repressive attitude towards human sexuality. Your not in the real world girl.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Powerlifter said:
Listen Zunder, you need some education yourself bro. You tell this young lady to go back to her whatever idiot church is a bit harsh. Not all churches teach to stay a virgin and nowhere did I see she attend church. For the record the ones I have attended in times pass have actually taught live life and experience it, then figure out what is right for you. The bishops and Pastor never once never teaching a dogma or prejudice view. Get off your high horse this bro, this young lady didn't deserve your ignorance or hot air.

Powerlifter.
Listen "Bro" how about analysing the crap she posted instead of making generalised statements?
My take she was a religuous nutter was undertsandable given her crap about "saving herself for marriage" and that she's a good girl inferring woman that don't meet her ideal of "saving themselves for marriage" are "bad" girls.
Turns out she is an aetheist with a wholly unrealistic idealised pedalstised view of the world and that a man must fit her frame of having her pvssy on lockdown. fvck that shyt. Give me a break.
Try to find positive in her horseshyt if you like, thats your call "bro".

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saving yourself for marriage is a religiously imposed social convention, but it's against human nature. That's why it's bullshvt. Women who say that are trying to fulfill an unrealistic fantasy and are sexually inhibited. Unless you're androgynous or asexual, you will have the desire for sex and you will want to act on it when turned on. Denying your biological drives is insanity.

A wild example would be back in the day when it was rude to leave the dinner table when invited to dinner at someone's place, and you had to eat everything they served you. Imagine you're full and you have to go to the bathroom, but social conventions state that you must be a good dinner guest, stay at the table and finish everything on your plate. If you choose to live up to this outrageous ideal, you'd possibly end up busting a gut and dying.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
Denying your biological drives is insanity.
yes...100%

and oh yeah...stop feeding the fvcking OP troll.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What women say they want and what they respond to are two completely different things. How many times must we go over this? A woman will never give you insight into women, because she has no insight into her own behavior.

LadyMD

Reaction score
Thank you to those who wrote thoughtful replies - I agree I had some misconceptions about this site when creating this thread, although a couple of posts here sort of reinforced my original impression.

To briefly address the many replies: I didn't mean to come off as the perfect girl in search of the perfect boy. I never claimed to be a perfect girl and I don't have an idealized image of a good man. My last boyfriend was not at all what society would consider "good-looking", but I liked him because he was smart, honest and confident in himself. He was definitely not a Mr. Darcy though, and I am not looking for a Mr. Darcy. I don't date guys based on their income by the way. Education is important to me, but I don't chase after bankers or something.

And when I say that I believe a player-type of guy is more likely to cheat, it's not because I have low self-esteem and think I'm unworthy to keep a guy interested. I think a cheater is entirely responsible for his own actions, it's not a reflection on his girlfriend. And vice versa - cheating girlfriends take full responsibility for their actions and their boyfriends aren't to blame.

I was very interested in one poster's comment that players try to hide their player history, because I've only seen the opposite in my experience. Maybe this is something that older men do and I just haven't seen it yet.

It's entirely possible for a non-religious person to believe in marriage. And as to the comments about virginity = insanity...well, it's too bad if you think that way, I don't have the time to sit here and explain why you're wrong, and I don't really care.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Unfortunately, if you take sex out of the equation;most women aren't worth talking to. I don't care what happened on survivor,dancing with the stars,real world,jersey shore etc. I am concerned about the effects of the European debt crisis on our economy[business owner],the government's rules and regulations,etc.
Hear, hear!

I would love to meet *one* girl with any knowledge of what's going on in the geo-socio-political-economic scene. I know their brains are less "rational" "logical" and "fact-oriented" than ours, but come the fvck on ladies, the world is going straight down the drain at an alarming rate...this stuff involves YOUR survival, and your children's. Pull your glazed eyeballs away from the reality tv for two minutes a day and read the news online. Then maybe you'll earn some respect.

We've all heard "Guys only want one thing"...Well GIVE US SOMETHING MORE THEN.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
sodbuster this gets to the heart of the male/female disconnect in modern society...during the younger years 16-26...women have a 2 point hb superiority to men...ie a young female hb 7 can reliably get an 9 dude...so this is what they expect..thing is as women age...the disparity begins to fall...till the 28-33 year old aging female hb 7 is lucky to get a 6 guy with the money and the 400 Lex....THATS WHEN THEY START COMPLAINING ABOUT NO GOOD MEN...trouble is most aging females still are calibrating by the 2 hb point advantage they had as 20somethings....and media does nothing to school women on this, take sex in the city...in NYC today no mister big would be caught dead with a carrie unless she took it in the azz like a champ and licked butthole regularly...in real life: mr big simply has too many options and carrie too little...But women fly into histrionics when they realize this and turn to massive doses of prozac and or mimosas to mask the truth. :)

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TL;DNR

Learning about attraction from women is like learning how to hunt from the animal that you want to cook up for dinner. - SharinganUser.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
LadyMD said:
It's entirely possible for a non-religious person to believe in marriage. And as to the comments about virginity = insanity...well, it's too bad if you think that way, I don't have the time to sit here and explain why you're wrong, and I don't really care.
But you had time to write the waffle in yourt opening post?

No do go on, I'd love to hear how "right" it is for a woman to be a virgin until married, especially if its not because of religuous mumbo jumbo - your an aetheist so that is even more interesting. I'd like to tell you to tell us all how the boyfriends you have had felt you were "right" too. I mean - you do have a boyfriend don't you? He is not a jerk or an assdhole and he keeps his **** in his pants just like you ask, and he will definietly wait around until your big day in white to finally get a taste of what he has been waiting for. Thats your utopia isn't it....

The point is you are a silly little kid with no concept of life, social dynamics, sex, and the hard grind that it can all be. You don't know shyt and as someone said earlier probably best we don't feed the troll.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
I would say OP is describing a nice woman, who does not exist. The day you find some good girls, let this guy know because all I see are vapid, idiotic, alcoholic hookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.