Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A womans life is determined by Chad

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
The most devastating scenarios are when relatively hot girls are rejected by Chad. At that point, they are ruined for life. Their entire emotional state is forever lowered. Before, they thought they had a chance, but once they see their opportunity lost, they can't get ever regain their initial state of happiness and optimism.

What crushes them even more is when they run into chad again on accident. That's when the tears flow. In public.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most devastating scenarios are when relatively hot girls are rejected by Chad. At that point, they are ruined for life. Their entire emotional state is forever lowered. Before, they thought they had a chance, but once they see their opportunity lost, they can't get ever regain their initial state of happiness and optimism.

What crushes them even more is when they run into chad again on accident. That's when the tears flow. In public.
Indeed

And on the flipside, unattractive females that DID manage to sleep with Chad will have an entitled complex for the rest of their life

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it hilarious when I read guys suggesting that a man should "keep gaming his wife", holy fvck what a great life ahead.

That would be like being hired for a job and keep studying to pass job interviews in order to keep the same job at the same pay.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it hilarious when I read guys suggesting that a man should "keep gaming his wife", holy fvck what a great life ahead.

That would be like being hired for a job and keep studying to pass job interviews in order to keep the same job at the same pay.
THIS. Fvcking THIS.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When your positioned properly as a masculine man, she comes to fill YOUR job. The state doesn't get involved until you get married on paper.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well the guys know, that after marriage or a few years that you have a HARDER job for much LESS pay. Some of the men get paid in: pain, misery, suffering and loss!!!! No positive benefits on some of those situations, which sounds crazy but it's true.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally watched some Tyler and Julien infield.
I get how they did it.

Simple, basic assertive affection and assuming compliance.
not creepy at all thank goodness.

I am thinking about how I can adapt this.

Gave me a confidence boost. Everyone already knows instinctively what to do with approaches.

Just a matter of getting out of your head and into the physical self.
Tbh i think Tyler was first to market that owned it by beating game to death + mass marketing. To date, i never seen better pickup then Julien irl granted, it was ages ago and surely game keeps updating. I hate OLD but the lack of OLD is retarded in the modern era.

With respect to Julien and pickup, 100% of dudes are far too beta and unable to execute that style of game. I am 99% he is 1. A sociopath or 2. Has sociopathy dark triad traits. In terms of application, most dudes are low t, don't approach Nevermind relate man to woman. The way he invades and takes up space is next level. The fact he is banned from 5 countries including the UK and kicked off planet earth by SJW and disgusting fatty feminists is hilarious lulz.

The breakdown in game, approach 3x a day minimum, and literally nuke masculinity in approach is a game changer. The majority of men today are effeminate and most women have gone most their life never experienced masculine polarity. The attraction switches are flipped on the heas coming from this point of origin. Obv exercise common sense.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh i think Tyler was first to market that owned it by beating game to death + mass marketing. To date, i never seen better pickup then Julien irl granted, it was ages ago and surely game keeps updating. I hate OLD but the lack of OLD is retarded in the modern era.

With respect to Julien and pickup, 100% of dudes are far too beta and unable to execute that style of game. I am 99% he is 1. A sociopath or 2. Has sociopathy dark triad traits. In terms of application, most dudes are low t, don't approach Nevermind relate man to woman. The way he invades and takes up space is next level. The fact he is banned from 5 countries including the UK and kicked off planet earth by SJW and disgusting fatty feminists is hilarious lulz.
"Invades" and "takes up space".... To many of these types "fatty", *emist, being whole within yourself as a man is "taking up space". They feel that their own space should be within your boundaries, so you are to move and act in ways that please them.

The breakdown in game, approach 3x a day minimum, and literally nuke masculinity in approach is a game changer. The majority of men today are effeminate and most women have gone most their life never experienced masculine polarity. The attraction switches are flipped on the heas coming from this point of origin. Obv exercise common sense.
Get mad at a guy for being masculine?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lmfao married dating coach 101. It is pathetic. The biggest thing to note is that bulking season follows the marriage contract and no sex. The ability to walk or next is Goat status which is only a play for the bachelor. Even male judges will nuke your finances for bailing. Blue pill simps gonna simp.
Well the guys know, that after marriage or a few years that you have a HARDER job for much LESS pay. Some of the men get paid in: pain, misery, suffering and loss!!!! No positive benefits on some of those situations, which sounds crazy but it's true.
Which is why I get lulz from married dating coaches.. The funny part is that, they are the loudest in the space despite no receipts or any competition what so ever.

The vast majority of women are in the streets slumming. I saw a slu on social media attention whoring about men not noticing her anymore. Age 30 lol

No ****. The thing about game and getting red pilled, black pilled, the annoyance kicks off with girl power and women playing life on easy mode. Maybe red pill rage but with time, I see a lot more of the fall out. I see them bodies of my enemies floaters down the stream.

Operation evil is funny. The view, Oprah and the likes is flushing women down the toilet. Lmfao look at whoopi goldberg and the likes
These are the best sources women rely on. Pie eating contest on steroids.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

bad advertising is still advertising.

Never heard of them before but I've heard of T ime and C nn and et al.
That one yt video where he talks of his past I almost thought he was making it up.
Goes to show you how little mainstream media I've watched since reading Manufacturing Consent.

We all have dark triad traits or we wouldn't know game Deezed.
Don't take offense I include me, you the next sosuave poster that says he's in the game.
So what? Lmao.

It rounds out total health, resiliency, adaptability and fortitude to even be selfaware of the dark triad traits. My Dad always said we only use 10% of our brains.

Selfawareness and selfdevelopment follow a pua's natural experiences in the game.

I speak the truth.
I've never had so much rapid growth than I have in the past months reading and posting on sosuave and learning about all these men.

Much obliged and grateful. Much respect.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not overstating this. When a stacey or stacey lite is rejected or feels rejected by chad, she can literally develop something akin to ptsd. It is literally traumatizing and she can't ever return to the same level of optimistic bliss she experienced pre-rejection.

Her entire sense of entitlement is destroyed and you can see the trauma unfolding in real time. So, yes, pretty much a woman's entire existence is predicated on access to, or rejection by chad.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you are attaching the idea of Chad, to a figure like Drake for example, who is probably the most influential male figure for the first world woman, I think you are absolutely right.

With the introduction of social media, she has access to guys that make normal Chad look like a beta.

Again, we come back to a common theme, women and their imagination... To even have that imagination stoked over the fleeting idea of being with ultra Chad like Drake, I think she chases after her imagination.

I think we are like... a... Vessel, for her imagination to run through, so like even though its you, she is imagining ultra chad and wont think twice to replace you with somebody who... Makes her imagination work less, if that makes any sense.

Yeah, I think she is dating towards having her imagination do less work.

Also, Drake was just an example, but typically I think women want to 'ultra chad' men who they have been exposed to early on and kind of run with that imagination.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you are attaching the idea of Chad, to a figure like Drake for example, who is probably the most influential male figure for the first world woman, I think you are absolutely right.

With the introduction of social media, she has access to guys that make normal Chad look like a beta.

Again, we come back to a common theme, women and their imagination... To even have that imagination stoked over the fleeting idea of being with ultra Chad like Drake, I think she chases after her imagination.

I think we are like... a... Vessel, for her imagination to run through, so like even though its you, she is imagining ultra chad and wont think twice to replace you with somebody who... Makes her imagination work less, if that makes any sense.

Yeah, I think she is dating towards having her imagination do less work.
Drake isn't necessarily more "Alpha", than quite a few hood "Tyrones", nor many connected "Chads". In a "one on one" type situation. But concerning social pull and connections, that will be a big damn difference, but it still doesn't make the man... So it depends...

But a ho3... She will always get that "score" from Drake if she is able.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually agree.

When men get into relationships/marriage, they think their job is done. They put their feet up and relax because they “got the girl.” Women on the other hand, NEVER stop looking for a bigger better deal. They are always on the lookout for someone better.

The point of man to continue “gaming his wife” is not actually to game his wife, it’s to keep acting the same way that attracted her to him in the first place. Is to constantly improve. Is to indirectly make sure she is on her toes because he can leave in a moments notice and find a hotter younger girl.

A man should NEVER let yourself go,
especially if he “got the girl.”

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drake isn't necessarily more "Alpha", than quite a few hood "Tyrones", nor many connected "Chads". In a "one on one" type situation. But concerning social pull and connections, that will be a big damn difference, but it still doesn't make the man... So it depends...

But a ho3... She will always get that "score" from Drake if she is able.
Drake is just an example, like I bet there are some women who have that imagination over like Mr. Rogers or something and want to be banged out by an old guy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drake is just an example, like I bet there are some women who have that imagination over like Mr. Rogers or something and want to be banged out by an old guy.
Drake was a great example though. Because no matter how "Alpha" you are, you can have money, you can have body, you can have status.... A majority of women would allow him to one night her...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually agree.

When men get into relationships/marriage, they think their job is done. They put their feet up and relax because they “got the girl.” Women on the other hand, NEVER stop looking for a bigger better deal. They are always on the lookout for someone better.

The point of man to continue “gaming his wife” is not actually to game his wife, it’s to keep acting the same way that attracted her to him in the first place. Is to constantly improve. Is to indirectly make sure she is on her toes because he can leave in a moments notice and find a hotter younger girl.

I was hearing Kevin Samuel suggest men marry in 6months lol. I agree with that vid about which women to avoid. Military, cops, first responders, nurses, doctors, etc. By the very nature, they have dark triad traits and if not full blown psychopathy, sociopathy on steroids. Typical for high body count, STDs, abortions and even a heavy drug problem or booze. 6months married is retardo.

I cannot listen to any man who in the modern era suggests marriage. He is clearly delusional and based in another era. Take your best player or high value man, and you still got Johnny Depp getting divorce raped falsely accused a amputee finger and she is off Scott free. That **** won't fly with me.

I agree with you on guys taking their foot off the gas. The idea that a man is divorce rape proof in any Western society is delusional. I would go Cobra Tate on the world and burn everything before being a cuck on my dime.

Willingness to walk is Goat status. The following is not possible without financial cucking. A fella my old man knows told me once as a teen that a bullet is cheaper. As in, a hired hit man or hitting the old dusty trail is a cheaper out. The following is not advocacy for or against but I get it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drake was a great example though. Because no matter how "Alpha" you are, you can have money, you can have body, you can have status.... A majority of women would allow him to one night her...
Agreed but its more common with the current era and crop of low quality women in the SMP today. awalt. The thing that is standing between the past and present was enforced monogamy that peterson spoke of. The culture stood against the behaviour whereas women can and do run wild. Are from the streets. Dudes continue to marry *****s and their is no fallout by law or other outside of the nature taking course. SMV craters and the wall hits.

If you read anything on Darwin and evo psych, women are by nature destructive and shortsighted. War brides phenomenon. The abundance of marriage is destroyed by women pulling the pin on the fat grenade and divorce rape. Its men not manning up. Its fatherless homes. Its a variety of different things at work.

Knowing is half the battle. I think all are more than capable of doing it. I think if she thinks she can get away with it, she will try. I think there's a outlier that wont. I don't trust her anymore than I can throw her. Given how fat the modern woman is that's not very far lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually agree.

Sounds great. Some of the most Alpha men in western society are being cucked and blown out in divorce.