Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A womans life is determined by Chad

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get attention from some women, and I more or less know why and I am good with that. I worked hard for those features and deserve everything good that I get. There are some guys that get attention from 90% of the women, including most of the ones that would give me attention and ones that would not, I don't get 90%, maybe... 30%, and I have a lot of plus bonuses that most will not have. Chad is the guy that literally has a lineup of women that know about each other and do not care. They just want to have sex with him, if only once because they KNOW it will be awesome, doesn't matter if it is or not. This is an interesting movie that shows the birth of a chad (lower case c) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Star_(2001_film).

I agree every guy could find someone this is a fit. When choosing the wrong or when mother nature plays games we try to deal with it. We blame chad, but chad is real in the minds of some women and therefore a part of the puzzle.
Maybe that's true, but who cares? Women that are never going to be interested in you are basically irrelevant.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackpill = BUTTHURT BP betas. Lol truth
I used to think that too until I started engaging their communities and listening to their perspectives.

It's incorrect to assume that these guys never put in the effort or that they're just lazy and defeatist..... they've put in the effort, but after getting rejected over and over and over and over and over it gets to the point where they kinda have to accept that the reason why they're getting rejected is because of factors outside of their control (racepill, heightpill, baldpill etc...)

It's also shortsighted to assume these men are all weak or low IQ, quite the contrary, the vast majority of incels are actually tech dweebs from Silicon Vallley....

These men are highly intelligent, well educated, a lot are financially sucessful.... Society likes to dismiss these men, but they are by no means incompetent....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is similar to Islamic rule of women. It won’t work here. Any man who rules by fear now has already lost.
You are talking fear of loss? Explain fear. Fear of loss? Well, You better be some fantastic humanoid male with unlimited resources that she hasn’t got entitlement to yet.
Alexander Grace has a fantastic video explaining why women can't be faithful to a man that she doesn't fear..... he's not talking about the fear of violence - he (rightly) condemns violence.....

... he explains that the only way a relationship can be successful is if a woman fears the social backlash that she would get from wronging a good man that's respected by the community...

For example: Amber Heard openly disrespected Johnny Depp and made a public spectacle of their divorce proceedings because she didn't fear him (the dude clung onto a teddy bear in court, what kind of man does that??), but she wouldn't do that with Elon Musk because Elon is a highly respected entrepreneur who's basically the leader of a cult - the Tesla Cult... she fears the backlash she'll get if she crossed Elon....

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Can we all just agree that "A womans life is determined by a Chad" is complete bull**** and "Women going into the dating world all want one thing, a Chad" .. is a huge generalization that tell me OP is basically a cuck. He sees othr mans values higher to his own, and he puts himself secondary to an idealized character of a tall handsome man, overlooking the fact that women don't just look at height and attractiveness , but personality, power, energy and body language, social value, financial status, etc.

I mean cmon, are you all that robotic and senseless? I know some of you aren't, but seriously.. how can anyone agree to this ****?

Furthermore, if you're aware of what's going on in the world and not a complete hermit.. You understand that all these "women this" and "men this" notions are crumbling.. You need to adjust to the game, adjust to the INDIVIDUAL, rather than the GENDER.. Some of you guys are so elementary in your thinking it's quite surprising.

Do we need to go on with this **** any further? Let me answer that for you. /endthread

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we all just agree that "A womans life is determined by a Chad" is complete bull**** and "Women going into the dating world all want one thing, a Chad" .. is a huge generalization that tell me OP is basically a cuck. He sees othr mans values higher to his own, and he puts himself secondary to an idealized character of a tall handsome man, overlooking the fact that women don't just look at height and attractiveness , but personality, power, energy and body language, social value, financial status, etc.

I mean cmon, are you all that robotic and senseless? I know some of you aren't, but seriously.. how can anyone agree to this ****?

Furthermore, if you're aware of what's going on in the world and not a complete hermit.. You understand that all these "women this" and "men this" notions are crumbling.. You need to adjust to the game, adjust to the INDIVIDUAL, rather than the GENDER.. Some of you guys are so elementary in your thinking it's quite surprising.

Do we need to go on with this **** any further? Let me answer that for you. /endthread
You can't swallow the truth because it damages YOUR fragile ego

Tall dark and handsome. Women have literally spelt it out for you, for decades

I don't care if you "don't get it". It's not my problem. Have fun in disneyland

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
You can't swallow the truth because it damages YOUR fragile ego

Tall dark and handsome. Women have literally spelt it out for you, for decades

I don't care if you "don't get it". It's not my problem. Have fun in disneyland
Listen, I already know your type. You're a weak man compared to me, and your words don't interest me at all. To get my attention and have me care about what you have to say, you need not have eliminated yourself as someone who isn't a vastly experienced individual who does not live off generalizations or scarcity mindset, putting other men above himself. But rather understands that all men and women are different for their unique personalities, ways of thinking, individual traits, despite the predisposed genetic and gender driven roles.

Be a king, not a fool,

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women enter the dating market with the same goal.... Get Chad.

Most women right off the bat are rejected by him. They spend the rest of their lives simply avoiding Chad or on the extreme side becoming an anti white male feminist

Some women get pumped and dumped by Chad. These women are the greatest victims of the entire dating game. They've had him once and want him again, but can never fully obtain him. Thus, resorting to a life of lesser men and resentment, these are the women that flake and sh!t test (i. e the ones that many men have to deal with, unfortunately)

And then finally you have the women who can keep Chad. These women are at the very top of the game and keeping the Bluepill alive. With their "live laugh love" signs and regurgitating Disney stories. It's mission accomplished for them
One of my mates cheats on models. Classic example of the genetic lottery. He never knew about a dry spell. He never learned game but I notice many are still plugged in. Still want the white picket fence. They get it to pull but not fully comprehend female logic and behaviour. It is crazy to see what happens to the pageant winners and not even on a long timeline.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trojan3000 said:
TO think all women go for Chad's is pathetically stupid and suggests you really dont have much of a robust understanding of social dynamics
I agree. Women are not like men, whose number 1 priority is physical attractiveness - they have other priorities that they care more about.
WAP, divorce rape, the single mom parade, and girl power has the vast majority living in fantasy land. It is not till the wall, smv craters or the inevitable reality check the female don't change. The act would not come if not for declining fertility and smv.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WAP, divorce rape, the single mom parade, and girl power has the vast majority living in fantasy land. It is not till the wall, smv craters or the inevitable reality check the female don't change. The act would not come if not for declining fertility and smv.
Well, I'm no Chad but I've had several very beautiful girlfriends. It sounds that you're talking about your perceived reality based on popular theories rather than something that you've experienced in the real world.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that too until I started engaging their communities and listening to their perspectives.

It's incorrect to assume that these guys never put in the effort or that they're just lazy and defeatist..... they've put in the effort, but after getting rejected over and over and over and over and over it gets to the point where they kinda have to accept that the reason why they're getting rejected is because of factors outside of their control (racepill, heightpill, baldpill etc...)

It's also shortsighted to assume these men are all weak or low IQ, quite the contrary, the vast majority of incels are actually tech dweebs from Silicon Vallley....

These men are highly intelligent, well educated, a lot are financially sucessful.... Society likes to dismiss these men, but they are by no means incompetent....
these are the exact men that can benefit from RP. don't tell them to be like you or chad or some other.. they need to feel there own power in a male sort of way and to internalize how easy and often women/ppl do not tell the truth.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actuall yes it does. Its a part of the whole man. Finding your masculinity.
You guys that want everyone up to your speed now actually have seperate condition.. there are a few in here but i will tell you this truth... not every seen that falls from the tree becomes another new tree.
Some get chocked out and cant endure the process.
forged in the fire or born with it is different.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these are the exact men that can benefit from RP. don't tell them to be like you or chad or some other.. they need to feel there own power in a male sort of way and to internalize how easy and often women/ppl do not tell the truth.
I agree but rp is so convoluted with chest beating and ZERO receipts. Who posts receipts in trp? MLD recently posted receipts but about time. The amount of flexing needs to be made following receipts.

Today any simp from his mother's basement can flex. Bb. Com holds. pic or did not happen. Misc standards FTW!

I am not saying, people can't talk about it anymore. I am saying, two decades, no approaching or pulling, married and has a opinion. Most of rp is married lol.

I am skeptical of any man married in the modern era. I don't trust advice from sources who never compete with the Ig and app swipe era.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RP has turned into a shyt show in that all kinds of people are throwing everything but the bull into the ring.
That's cause women are now infiltrating the manosphere under the guise of being an ally and are sneaking the feminine imperative into the redpill community.....

The only woman I personally will ever accept as Redpill is sexy Ivanka Trump.... any other female is an imposter....

We even have women sneaking into the Blackpill community under the guise of being a femcel which is total BS..... there's no such thing as a femcel....

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. Big difference. You can absorb piles and piles of information and still be stuck forever until you identify those things that shouldn’t be there.

You will keep going in circles. You can’t put good information in over bad data or beingness. Programmed social structures are tough because they are subconsciously learned. You can believe one thing and go out and still be doing the one thing you know you can’t do. The subconscious overrides your actions and doesn’t care what you think.
Which his why guys keep talking about the same things over and over.

The needed skill is to recognize when the commands move in and take over. When you catch it, you can start nullifying it.
Man, this is the plexiglass wall I feel I'm always speaking behind at the spiritual meetings.
I'm stunted genius-leaning.

Nullifying.

Letting go. Whoosh. I find that frightening.

Its available to everyone and yes I see the repetitive loop everyone keeps repeating.

man, I am addicted to thinking and chewing on this stuff. My body is getting healthier than its been in decades when my mind is preoccupied with this philosophy stuff.

That's alright of you to reply, thanks, I like this personality too

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I didn’t comment to that part. Lol
RP has turned into a shyt show in that all kinds of people are throwing everything but the bull into the ring.

The relationship ones are basing things on a pie in the sky.
MLD has solid trolling and the game he ran on beauty meets beast showed skill. Particularly poise. I like Troy but the majority are unbearable. Rollo is a dork. Every second word is rock star 20s no receipts and hypergamy beat to death. I don't dispute RM but the lack of a prescription but call out @ rsd, mgtow and anybody else willing to actually stake their claim is soft.

Let's put it into perspective. Rollo was playing house when rsd tyler and Julien Blanc were running wild. Mystery early 2000s. We can say that it's gayyyy or lame now but early days of pickup was ground breaking. He at least bumps MM and tells dudes to approach so. Big ups to him on that note.

My point. I think red pill is a good thing. I just dont trust anybody married nor not competing in the current SMP of ig and sloot gonna sloot.

99% of trp is playing house. Game my wife. Wtf? I cannot deny guys take the foot off the gas after monogamy and especially marriage so, yes, dudes need to keep attraction switches flipped. The problem is that divorce rape is really disgusting and nobody is immune to it. The sec you sign i have little interest in two cents thereafter.

I am biased. I think pickup is necessary and red pill. Arguably black pill. That monogamy is a fallacy. Nothing is for keeps therefore, yoi have nothing to lose. Lads don't approach and the very few who do suck ass.

I mostly agree with trp.i just get lulz from married dating coaches. MLD dropped receipts. The rest could start.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
MLD has solid trolling and the game he ran on beauty meets beast showed skill. Particularly poise. I like Troy but the majority are unbearable. Rollo is a dork. Every second word is rock star 20s no receipts and hypergamy beat to death. I don't dispute RM but the lack of a prescription but call out @ rsd, mgtow and anybody else willing to actually stake their claim is soft.

Let's put it into perspective. Rollo was playing house when rsd tyler and Julien Blanc were running wild. Mystery early 2000s. We can say that it's gayyyy or lame now but early days of pickup was ground breaking. He at least bumps MM and tells dudes to approach so. Big ups to him on that note.

My point. I think red pill is a good thing. I just dont trust anybody married nor not competing in the current SMP of ig and sloot gonna sloot.

99% of trp is playing house. Game my wife. Wtf? I cannot deny guys take the foot off the gas after monogamy and especially marriage so, yes, dudes need to keep attraction switches flipped. The problem is that divorce rape is really disgusting and nobody is immune to it. The sec you sign i have little interest in two cents thereafter.

I am biased. I think pickup is necessary and red pill. Arguably black pill. That monogamy is a fallacy. Nothing is for keeps therefore, yoi have nothing to lose. Lads don't approach and the very few who do suck ass.

I mostly agree with trp.i just get lulz from married dating coaches. MLD dropped receipts. The rest could start.
I finally watched some Tyler and Julien infield.
I get how they did it.

Simple, basic assertive affection and assuming compliance.
not creepy at all thank goodness.

I am thinking about how I can adapt this.

Gave me a confidence boost. Everyone already knows instinctively what to do with approaches.

Just a matter of getting out of your head and into the physical self.