Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A womans life is determined by Chad

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women enter the dating market with the same goal.... Get Chad.

Most women right off the bat are rejected by him. They spend the rest of their lives simply avoiding Chad or on the extreme side becoming an anti white male feminist

Some women get pumped and dumped by Chad. These women are the greatest victims of the entire dating game. They've had him once and want him again, but can never fully obtain him. Thus, resorting to a life of lesser men and resentment, these are the women that flake and sh!t test (i. e the ones that many men have to deal with, unfortunately)

And then finally you have the women who can keep Chad. These women are at the very top of the game and keeping the Bluepill alive. With their "live laugh love" signs and regurgitating Disney stories. It's mission accomplished for them

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah women have told me they wanna tame me. They say I'm like the guy out of crank 1 and 2. I actually think that's the right way of living. Doing anything for your woman including die ing and perhaps for your country or closest friends. Be a hero.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reminded of the classic Disney animation version of Cinderella......... it was the dream of all the women in the land to score Prince Charming.... They were willing to torture themselves by wearing uncomfortable dresses and put on toxic, cancer-inducing makeup to win over the Prince with their beauty...

..... and of course the cliché is that the humble Cinderella, with the help of a Fairy Godmother, shows that she's the most beautiful in the land and wins over Prince Charming and lives happily ever after...

That's how every woman fantasizes her life to be: win Chad's heart and live happily ever after.....

....most of the classic fairy tales we grew up with had a subtle blackpill message in them if only we were cognizant enough to look for it.....

....brutal.....

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Your life is determined by God.
Same concept...who will you trust?
Trust God. Don't have sex before marriage. I'm going to stop jerking off as well. Stopped alcohol drinking even when people offer to buy me a alcoholic brevage in the club. They don't buy a water only one lesbian looking girl brought me a water. she needs to put a clothe on her head because her hair is short. Long hair is what girls should have and guys should have short haircut like myself. But it takes a education and reading of scripture to realize this. Most people haven't picked up the good book.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her life isnt dedicated to Chad, they dont have it in them to put you before the kids and sometimes the kids come 2nd to her.

Plus, chads will compete against each other, they know who is chad material and who is not, so the hierarchy is established, then the less desirable women compete for the more desirable men.

I think she builds herself to be competitive, being competitive is the focus, i think this is why validation is so important, it allows her to relax from the competition, I think.

Social mediums are how women generally compete outside genetics.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many matches on say, Tinder, would you deem you would get per day or "session" on there if you were a "Chad" or "Chad Light?" I'm getting approximately 4 matches per 10 minutes on there (first time in a while this morning). These are almost All under 30. I'm 40+. It's my main pic that causes the match, as well as more desperate women today due to this "lockdown," lack of freedom to go outdoors and find d!ck while they flaunt their summer dresses and yoga pants.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her life isnt dedicated to Chad, they dont have it in them to put you before the kids and sometimes the kids come 2nd to her.

Plus, chads will compete against each other, they know who is chad material and who is not, so the hierarchy is established, then the less desirable women compete for the more desirable men.

I think she builds herself to be competitive, being competitive is the focus, i think this is why validation is so important, it allows her to relax from the competition, I think.

Social mediums are how women generally compete outside genetics.
I agree that life is competition. That's literally the meaning

But my point is most guys end up with Chads leftovers to some degree

How he treated her (or lack there of) will usually determine her place in the world

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score

Most women right off the bat are rejected by him. They spend the rest of their lives simply avoiding Chad or on the extreme side becoming an anti white male feminist

Some women get pumped and dumped by Chad. These women are the greatest victims of the entire dating game. They've had him once and want him again, but can never fully obtain him. Thus, resorting to a life of lesser men and resentment, these are the women that flake and sh!t test (i. e the ones that many men have to deal with, unfortunately)

And then finally you have the women who can keep Chad. These women are at the very top of the game and keeping the Bluepill alive. With their "live laugh love" signs and regurgitating Disney stories. It's mission accomplished for them
You started this off wrong, and I know for the simple fact that I know women that don't go for chads just because, they're ****ing Chads. Get more experience. You guys think you have women all figured out but probably don't even have more than 2 female friends, and haven't probably dated more than 5-6 girls in your life. and yet im not surprised, you used a term like "bluepill".. you're one of those guys. dont worry, theres alot of you on here..

your whole post is basic one big generalization based on probably miniscule realistic evidence from any real experience or survey of enough women that you know to make it conclusive. you're basically holding chad's **** for him. or hanging off his balls. i know plenty of women who wouldn't go for a Chad. I think this is some pretty basic obvious ****. TO think all women go for Chad's is pathetically stupid and suggests you really dont have much of a robust understanding of social dynamics

any time someone in these circles makes a vast generalization, it just tells me you lack a quantifiable and vastly diverse amount of experience with women.

I've heard more than a few stories about Chad's from female friends of mine and know(n) a few chads... and boy, these dudes can get girls, but can't seem to keep them. Just because you're born genetically gifted doesnt mean you cant suck in the sack, have **** conversation skills, have a ****ty social life, be a boring person, or say some corny ****, act jealous or obsessive, etc.

edited to make my post shorter and less abrasive.

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You started this off wrong, and I know for the simple fact that I know women that don't go for chads just because, they're ****ing Chads. Get more experience. You guys think you have women all figured out but probably don't even have more than 2 female friends, and haven't probably dated more than 5-6 girls in your life. and yet im not surprised, you used a term like "bluepill".. you're one of those guys. dont worry, theres alot of you on here..

your whole post is basic one big generalization based on probably miniscule realistic evidence from any real experience or survey of enough women that you know to make it conclusive. you're basically holding chad's **** for him. or hanging off his balls. i know plenty of women who wouldn't go for a Chad. I think this is some pretty basic obvious ****. TO think all women go for Chad's is pathetically stupid and suggests you really dont have much of a robust understanding of social dynamics

any time someone in these circles makes a vast generalization, it just tells me you lack a quantifiable and vastly diverse amount of experience with women.

I've heard more than a few stories about Chad's from female friends of mine and know(n) a few chads... and boy, these dudes can get girls, but can't seem to keep them. Just because you're born genetically gifted doesnt mean you cant suck in the sack, have **** conversation skills, have a ****ty social life, be a boring person, or say some corny ****, act jealous or obsessive, etc.

edited to make my post shorter and less abrasive.
"I know plenty of women who wouldn't go for Chad" - lmao

Most of you guys are still very bluepilled and hold women in an honorable light

YOU are the one showing your inexperience with women, not me

The only reason she doesn't "go for Chad" is because she can't get him. But she will aim as high as possible

Thats why your own aim should be to become a womans best viable option

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TO think all women go for Chad's is pathetically stupid and suggests you really dont have much of a robust understanding of social dynamics
define Chad, maybe it is a definition issue.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trojan3000 said:
TO think all women go for Chad's is pathetically stupid and suggests you really dont have much of a robust understanding of social dynamics
I agree. Women are not like men, whose number 1 priority is physical attractiveness - they have other priorities that they care more about.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people that spend all their time talking about "Chads" just have an inferiority complex. You are "an attractive guy" to some women yourself. You need to find those girls, instead of worrying about women that have another type.
I get attention from some women, and I more or less know why and I am good with that. I worked hard for those features and deserve everything good that I get. There are some guys that get attention from 90% of the women, including most of the ones that would give me attention and ones that would not, I don't get 90%, maybe... 30%, and I have a lot of plus bonuses that most will not have. Chad is the guy that literally has a lineup of women that know about each other and do not care. They just want to have sex with him, if only once because they KNOW it will be awesome, doesn't matter if it is or not. This is an interesting movie that shows the birth of a chad (lower case c) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Star_(2001_film).

I agree every guy could find someone this is a fit. When choosing the wrong or when mother nature plays games we try to deal with it. We blame chad, but chad is real in the minds of some women and therefore a part of the puzzle.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The women that are typically rejected by a Chad (I really dislike using this term) fall in the bottom 50% of women. The bottom 50% of women are being rejected by a lot of men.

The top 10% of men will usually have sex with a woman who is in the top 50% of women. A 95th percentile guy isn't going to commit to something long term with a woman who is only 60th percentile. The 60th percentile woman is slightly above average. Now, the typical woman in the 60th percentile, who is often a 27-32 year old 6 with a BA/BS degree and some office job in a major city is so spoiled from having sex with top 10% men and having a huge swipe queue that she's routinely rejected options that would have been perfectly acceptable for a 60th percentile woman in 1990.

I agree that the women pumped and dumped by the top tier men are the biggest female victims. To me, they aren't the biggest victims of the entire dating game. The biggest victims in the entire dating game are the men around the 50th to 75th percentile of men who routinely interact with these women. These are guys who are 6-7 on looks and usually have decent jobs. That's not enough to impress a lot of women now, especially the 60th percentile women who would typically have been their market in eras past. Men in the 50th to 75th percentile (maybe even up to the 80th percentile) are routinely ghosted on swipe apps after one drink date with no sex. It's probably better for these men to avoid swipe apps entirely. They will have fewer dates, but they'll encounter less entitled and hypergamous behaviors.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women that are typically rejected by a Chad (I really dislike using this term) fall in the bottom 50% of women. The bottom 50% of women are being rejected by a lot of men.

The top 10% of men will usually have sex with a woman who is in the top 50% of women. A 95th percentile guy isn't going to commit to something long term with a woman who is only 60th percentile. The 60th percentile woman is slightly above average. Now, the typical woman in the 60th percentile, who is often a 27-32 year old 6 with a BA/BS degree and some office job in a major city is so spoiled from having sex with top 10% men and having a huge swipe queue that she's routinely rejected options that would have been perfectly acceptable for a 60th percentile woman in 1990.

I agree that the women pumped and dumped by the top tier men are the biggest female victims. To me, they aren't the biggest victims of the entire dating game. The biggest victims in the entire dating game are the men around the 50th to 75th percentile of men who routinely interact with these women. These are guys who are 6-7 on looks and usually have decent jobs. That's not enough to impress a lot of women now, especially the 60th percentile women who would typically have been their market in eras past. Men in the 50th to 75th percentile (maybe even up to the 80th percentile) are routinely ghosted on swipe apps after one drink date with no sex. It's probably better for these men to avoid swipe apps entirely. They will have fewer dates, but they'll encounter less entitled and hypergamous behaviors.
Getting pumped and dumped is the same thing as a man being used for his money or some free labor.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
the truth is somewhere between this and OP. Both falsely assume women want one guy at a time, when in fact they want both types of men for different reasons.
No assumptions in my post. I edited my original post that included the role of a chad in social and dating dynamics since it was quite long.. But the main point was to address the claim that "All women enter the dating market with one goal, to get Chad".

Honestly, some of the worst stories women have told me about their sex/dating lives were about these so called "Chad's".
"I know plenty of women who wouldn't go for Chad" - lmao

Most of you guys are still very bluepilled and hold women in an honorable light

YOU are the one showing your inexperience with women, not me

The only reason she doesn't "go for Chad" is because she can't get him. But she will aim as high as possible

Thats why your own aim should be to become a womans best viable option
Thats not it at all. Youre the one holding other men on a pedestal. Many women who dont go for chads are often the ones who just aren't superficisl and are more realistic with their dating, don't feel good enough for Chad's or are experienced and know that theyre not likely to have a meaningful relationship with them.

But the argument wasnt would a woman go for a chad. You said that "All woman enter the dating market with one goal snd thats to get Chad" which is a huge generalization. Stop reading books and spending time online and go experience the vast different personalities that are woman before thinking they all have the same goals in dating. I mean **** ask some female friends if you have any (im willing to bet you dont with that thinking) if that was their primary goal getting into dating.

In short get off Chads nuts.. because you sir are not chad. Have the mindset of a king, not a peasant nor a sidekick.

Last edited:

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Not only is it a generalization, but it’s completely false.

A woman will always seek to follow her biological imperative to secure one man for protection, resources and survival of her children and THEN spread her legs to men her biology says is good for the human race. This is the way of things.

A woman will have this figured out fairly quickly. She will try for the Disney guy but he will always be a cuckold.
Well to take it to the most basic imperative proof i have more than a few female friends and dated more than a handful of women to be modest, and i Personally Know that not all women are superficially inclined..so many women are realistic. Not to mention I have friends who fit the Chad character. So many women also know not all that glitters is gold. Chads might be tall and handsome with a nice smile.. but it says nothing about who they really are or how they are in bed or their social value. Chads do well in the club or Tinder but thats far from the generalization that the only goal of women is to get Chad. Lmao these internet dudes are living off unrealistic ideas based on an internet created archetype. Chad doesnt even exist. Theres Brad whos 6'5 but cant bust a nut and women hate the sex with. Theres Vlad who got a huge **** but has a severe cigarette and alcohol problem. Theres Chad whos got everything going on except hes super possessive jealous and angry.

There's Chads that spend time on forums like these for ****s sake. There's chads I've had ask me for advice in the past when I didn't even know what I was doing, I was just naturally getting women because I clubbed for a long time and developed my own game a d learned what works or me. It's all a façade.. There fact is there is no such thing as CHAD. It's a idealized generic character of some guy with great genetic disposition.

You shouldn't place too much stock in those, they are always going to be bitter and criticize Chad once they are jilted by him. It isn't true. You should place more stock when they say positive things and you get the sense that maybe their current boyfriend is there for the wrong reasons...
Nah man these are close friends. Id know if they are jilted. What you are not getting yet is that there's no Chad. Chad is a internet made characterization of a male with good looks and height but the missing factors are very important.. smart women know height and a deadly smile dont make a man. OP is living in a lala land. He is a great candidate for Chads sidekick however.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some decent points, but overall women only care what’s best for them.

A woman only cares about what a man can do for her.
In her teens and early 20s, sexual attraction is based on the dominant masculine man. In her late 20s and 30s, mortality hits for the first time and practically hits, a woman needs something more secure and stable, the beta man. She will give sex to the beta man, but it’s not based on sexual attraction, it’s based on her needs.

No woman can ever keep a alpha man. He knows a woman is not worth commitIng to, she is only good for sex and babies and some companionship. Even if a woman reproduces, there is no reason to commit to her. Once a man commits to woman, he is bound by a financial, moral, legal, and public opinion contract for the rest of his life.

Be strong men.