Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Woman Walked Out On A Hinge Date For His Dinner Order

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she loses her looks and nobody wants her, and she's wondering where all the good men went,

then he'll get the cheese.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
regardless of whether this story is real or not, unfortunately there are many entitled, superficial girls just like this. playing devil's advocate, I would say maybe guy was trying to test her by making a big deal about the $3. I know rich guys that go on a date with a crappy toyota because they don't want to attract gold diggers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason that the "no dinner before sex" rule has come about is multi-fold (which I know you already know but I am going to say here anyway):

1. Don't waste a lot of money on a girl before you know her intentions. As we are very aware here at SS, there are women out there who will go out with suckers on 1st dates just for free food. This eliminates those women or at least keeps them from putting a dent in your wallet. All relationships are transactional. She needs to give you something in return for a $70.00+ meal. And no, her attention doesn't count despite what some self-centered women believe.
Even if a man doesn't do dinner dates in restaurants, many drinks-only dates in bars/lounges can get nearly as pricy as some dinner dates.

I think it is still a good idea to do drinks dates as a default, but it's not a perfect solution.

The best way to reduce bad dates is go on fewer low quality dates. Swipe apps are notorious for producing low quality, "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions. Only arranging dates in-person will reduce the number of dates a man will have. The hope is that quality of dates also increases on the fewer dates.

2. Sitting down across from one another during dinner lends itself to being awkward if you've never met or met only once before. You barely know this person. It also eliminates a lot of possibilities for kino which is a huge part of building up sexual tension in early stage dating.

Take the girl to a bar and sit next to her at the bar. Use kino and buy her a drink. You know right away if you are wasting your time or not once you have done this a few times.
I agree with this.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s freaking ridiculous….$3 for a slice of cheese?? Inflation is out of control man. I wouldn’t have paid it either but I wouldn’t have let her know.
How would you have declined without letting her know?

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if a man doesn't do dinner dates in restaurants, many drinks-only dates in bars/lounges can get nearly as pricy as some dinner dates.

I think it is still a good idea to do drinks dates as a default, but it's not a perfect solution.

The best way to reduce bad dates is go on fewer low quality dates. Swipe apps are notorious for producing low quality, "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions. Only arranging dates in-person will reduce the number of dates a man will have. The hope is that quality of dates also increases on the fewer dates.

I agree with this.
Drink dates are more expensive than dinner dates on average unless you limit yourself to one or two drinks or are drinking dirt cheap beers.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you have declined without letting her know?
I never take women to restaurants in first dates that I don’t know. For instance, when I was online dating I took them to this Mexican restaurant near me that was really good but cheap af. I could get out if there for under $30 for both of us lol

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TikToker initially called out her date for being stingy because he didn't want to pay $3 extra to get cheese on his burger, and she argued that it was enough grounds for her to walk out on him.

“I just paid the bill and walked out of the restaurant, and I texted him, ‘The check is taken care of. You should have gotten the cheese,' and I blocked him.”

———

My thoughts: A man can’t ”ask how much something extra is” on a first date. Even if he has been married for 5 years and has a child, it’s not a good look. If a man is buying a car with a girl, he can ask. If a man is buying cell phone features with a girl. he can ask, if a man is buying a condo with a girl, he can ask. He can’t ask if “cheese is extra” when going out to dinner.

Thoughts?
A little sarcasm here :

This Story has to he fake, it says she picked up the cheque on the first date!!!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds this story hilarious?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy should have gone to Mcdonalds. There he could have pushed the boat out and for 20 pence he would have got not only cheese, but also extra pickles and onion. She would have banged him right there in the bathroom whilst livestreaming on tiktok and Instagram.