"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

A WEEK TO REMEMBER

-Silent-

New Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Rizal, Philippines
People i need help...
here's the problem the "Girl of my dreams" has a new boyfriend. their relationship just started recently. school year's about to end. her boyfriend graduating and will surely move to another school after graduating. Our class will have a farewell party next week and because of the fact that her bf is moving to another school, I'm thinking of confessing my feeling for her during the party but I wont make it official It'll be only between me and her.

should I do it so that before the next school year started we'll be having our own Relationship?

or should I not and respect her relationship with her bf?
who knows her BF might still visit her from time to time....

HELP I ONLY HAVE A WEEK TO DECIDE
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
OK first, you need to ask a question in a question post. got that? good. Seconf your gonna have to give a heck of a lot more information than that to get any helpful replies.
 

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Dude, speeking from personal experience never EVER tell a girl how you feel about her, if I were you get to know her, do things with her, then cut off all contact with her, shell be wondering wtf is going on, DONT TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HER.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Go to the party, hook up with 10 other girls in front of her, stop thinking about her you *****, think about yourself and how much fun you can have at this party.

She isn't the girl of your dreams, shes a girl that has to go to the toilet and take a **** just like you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Confessing your feelings like that doesn't work. One of my friends (and competition for this one girl) did that the other year, she told him that she "Didn't have feelings like that" towards him. Then it was I that ended up with her, not him. My advice to you is the same as Sammo's, she isn't the ****ing girl of your dreams. She's just like any other, and definately not the best looking one around. Go to the party, forget about her, and have a good time.
 

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
187
Reaction score
1
Age
72
Originally posted by NYC Dude
My advice to you is the same as Sammo's, she isn't the ****ing girl of your dreams. She's just like any other, and definately not the best looking one around. Go to the party, forget about her, and have a good time.
Yep this man be speaking the truth ;) .
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I don't see how your title has anything to do with your post.

Forget her.
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Can i hear a "NEXT!!" coming on? Yes, i can hear it now! "NEXT!":D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top