Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

A Warning

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
This kind of thing has been posted before, but as soon as it happened to me it became a good idea for me to come and warn you guys about it yet again.

I just knocked up my girlfriend. For some reason guys think it won't happen to them, they think those bad things wont happen to them, well... they do. If you have sex without a condom (even if its just foreplay, like i did), you WILL eventually knock her up, and it is a terrible thing. It is 10 times worse then you could ever imagine. Especially with a dad who trusted we werent having sex.

Even in foreplay you still *** a little bit, so DO NOT do it, always put a condom on no matter how strong the temptation. Also, make sure you use lubricant and a proper fitting condom so it doesnt break. So learn from my mistakes and the other unfortunate souls mistakes who have also experienced this.

Remember, you are NOT impervious to these circumstances. You are not invincible.

So from now on, i will wear sunscreen in the sun, and i will always use a condom.

P.S. For anyone that was interested, she did get the abortion of course but it was a horrible experience.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
im sorry
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
that sucks lil dude.

While I agree with your advice, I gotta say I go raw doggy on all my LTRs (after they get tested of course) and have yet to have this happen. Then again, mebbe my sperms are terrible swimmers!

Anyway, sounds like you got a good head on ya shoulders. Keep it up!
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Sorry man but at least you learned a lesson
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Am i the only one that got the irony of your sig with this sammo, im sorry, but re read your sig and think of it laterally.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Don Ronny
While I agree with your advice, I gotta say I go raw doggy on all my LTRs (after they get tested of course) and have yet to have this happen. Then again, mebbe my sperms are terrible swimmers!
Thats a gamble you might not want to take.

That sucks sammo, just outa curiosity, what do you feel about the abortion? like were you for it, or did you let her decide?
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by Don Ronny
that sucks lil dude.

While I agree with your advice, I gotta say I go raw doggy on all my LTRs (after they get tested of course) and have yet to have this happen. Then again, mebbe my sperms are terrible swimmers!

Anyway, sounds like you got a good head on ya shoulders. Keep it up!
Yeah thats what i thought as well, but then i did. Dont make the same mistake as me man.

Originally posted by Vincent
That sucks sammo, just outa curiosity, what do you feel about the abortion? like were you for it, or did you let her decide?
I was definatelly for it. A kid at 16 is a good way of messing your life up. We had both agreed that she would go abortion if it ever did happen, so there wasn't any controversy between us.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
i will wear sunscreen in the sun,
I'll never do that...causes cancer
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Yeah dude, I feel your pain. I had a pregnancy scare a few months ago, and it sucked hardcore. I've always hated condoms, but now I always wrap it up anyway because I remember that horrible experience.

-Dan
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
I hear you Superman... in my case her period was a week late, and I was almost crying like a four year old... and we used a condom. Now, they are not the best creation on the planet... but I would be damned if I do it without one.

Sorry to hear about that Sammo... you guys may want to discuss getting her on the pill as well. Good luck man... keep your head up.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Reminds me of a saying: Use a wrapper when you pack her.

Went bareback once with an ex...Was breathing into a paper bag for a few weeks after that. Not worth the trouble. Don't trust the pill 100% either, everything has error (except abstinence, but where's the fun in that? ;) )
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
put this in the dj highschool bible moderators

sorry sammo, that sucks dude.
 

Plane

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
yheh i recommend getting her on the pill AND using a rubber
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top