"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

A true DJ in action (video)

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Alright... where do I begin... I just came home from college to discover an AMAZING video on my computer. Apparently my sister is being stalked by this huge arabian kid at her school. He doesn't talk to her, he just stalks her online. Anyways, he found out she loves the movie titanic, and made a music video of celine dion's my heart will go on, starring himself. I SWEAR TO GOD when you watch this video you will piss yourself in delight.

You're going to need DiVx to play the file.

Keep in mind, this IS 100% SERIOUS. NO JOKE.

Right-click, save as.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
this was funny as hell man nice ...
 

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me this is a joke! This is more screwed up than the "star wars kid."

Oh god, his "dancing" oh god make it stop. The jiggling blubber... and the man-boobs... :eek: :eek: :eek: why does he have to keep touching his face?? :confused: :eek: :confused:

The shirt rip!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: *blinded by the blubber*

Maybe someone should splice this video with the "star wars kid" and make them light sabre dual or something.
 

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
no WAY this video is real. Why why why would you send some girl a video show how disgusting your body is like that? if i were that kid i'd get on a diet as fast as possible and get on a strict workout scedule!

and um... Never ever send videos like that to any girl . This kid is about to get owned once this video gets out.
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
I think this kid have very good POTENTIAL to become good looking: good height, good frame, good face.

But he NEEDS TO LOOSE ALL THAT FAT!!!:D

By the way, it's really hilarious!!!:p Now I understand what "man boob" means...:D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

gregory

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
wow i havent even watched it yet and am pissing in excitement.....

OGMOGMAMGOOAMEGOMAOEFMWE TM#QTMG HAGHAHAHAH
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
It didn't work for me. I'm really disappointed.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I tried to open it in both realplayer and DivX, but both said it was the wrong format.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
this is fvcking hilarious!! i wanna know who sara is....
damn dude, WOULD YOU SING MY HEART WILL GO ON HALF NAKED in front of a camera if you were fat as hell to a girl, knowing she will tell all her friends? those are some balls!!

p.s. too bad he lacks the rest ;) :p
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
To his credit he has more confidence than most guys I know.
 
Top