"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

A **** test that I screwed up

ninjahawk

New Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
40
This girl is a close friend, and I'm trying to tap her, and here's the **** test I got in a nightclub when partying with her - "you can touch my boobs but you can't touch my face".

Somehow I got completely turned off by it and walked off.

But I regret it now, I should've played along!

Thoughts DJ's?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
If it’s a close friend you need to whip her up into sexual frustration first. You do that by rejecting her advances playfully. When she said that, you could have said, “You have boobs? I didn’t even notice, sis!” You treat her like she is asexual. This is not the approach you follow with a girl you just met and are trying to be romantic with but it can work well for a friend you are trying to escalate with. Just know that 99% of the time, you will never hook up with a girl you are close friends with unless there has been strong sexual tension between BOTH of you from the beginning but something external prevented both of you from doing anything about it (like one of you was in a relationship or you work together etc). Girls don’t generally go from platonic friends to lovers. It can happen but it’s among the rarest scenario out there. Likely she was just drunk and looking for attention and validation and would not have let you escalate.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Never heard of a female setting pre escalation ground rules in a club unless you were telegraphing intent too early, but I would have viewed it as a green light to isolate and escalate. She may have only been thinking about her makeup.
It was a sexual comment from her though and you should have flipped it on her by saying something like, Never knew you were so focused on sex, but I can take care of that little problem for you …
 

ninjahawk

New Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
40
I'm not gay, I've fallen in love with her unfortunately and if there's anyone I'd want to marry and have babies with - it's her
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
I agree she was probably just worried about her makeup. She set a boundary while giving you the go ahead.
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
I'm not gay, I've fallen in love with her unfortunately and if there's anyone I'd want to marry and have babies with - it's her
You could have answered her: "Let's go to my house and let me touch ur boobs there!"

Also, this is kind weird... A women who said that in a party. Point 1: Did you ever think about yourself touching her boobs on a public place? What about her, haven't you ever questioned why a woman allow that kind of publicly behavior?

Trying to help you understand the whole situation. If you see a woman in a party having their boobs touched by a guy... what would you think about? What is she trying to prove or validate allowing that?

Another question: Why you felt in love with her? Can you describe me the qualities you saw in her? What behaviors make her a good potential mother for your sons?

If you can't answer that with clarity, you probably felt in love/attached with your sexual desire for her. Whenever you fck her enough... you will get tired and the dream is over.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
This girl is a close friend, and I'm trying to tap her, and here's the **** test I got in a nightclub when partying with her - "you can touch my boobs but you can't touch my face".

Somehow I got completely turned off by it and walked off.

But I regret it now, I should've played along!

Thoughts DJ's?
Her: "You can touch my boobs but you can't touch my face"
Me: "I don't want to...(pause) touch your boobs.
And then you grab her by the chin and kiss the sh1t out of her. One thing will lead to another and you end up somehow comming all over her face. While not touching her boobs even once. Cuz it would be poetic.
But that's just me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Staticus

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
102
Reaction score
83
Age
35
Location
Mississippi
I made friends with a girl like that one time and will never do it again. Keep women on the other end of the spectrum. Just a cause for disaster. IMO
 
Top