Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A **** test that I screwed up

ninjahawk

Reaction score
This girl is a close friend, and I'm trying to tap her, and here's the **** test I got in a nightclub when partying with her - "you can touch my boobs but you can't touch my face".

Somehow I got completely turned off by it and walked off.

But I regret it now, I should've played along!

Thoughts DJ's?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it’s a close friend you need to whip her up into sexual frustration first. You do that by rejecting her advances playfully. When she said that, you could have said, “You have boobs? I didn’t even notice, sis!” You treat her like she is asexual. This is not the approach you follow with a girl you just met and are trying to be romantic with but it can work well for a friend you are trying to escalate with. Just know that 99% of the time, you will never hook up with a girl you are close friends with unless there has been strong sexual tension between BOTH of you from the beginning but something external prevented both of you from doing anything about it (like one of you was in a relationship or you work together etc). Girls don’t generally go from platonic friends to lovers. It can happen but it’s among the rarest scenario out there. Likely she was just drunk and looking for attention and validation and would not have let you escalate.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Never heard of a female setting pre escalation ground rules in a club unless you were telegraphing intent too early, but I would have viewed it as a green light to isolate and escalate. She may have only been thinking about her makeup.
It was a sexual comment from her though and you should have flipped it on her by saying something like, Never knew you were so focused on sex, but I can take care of that little problem for you …

ninjahawk

Reaction score
I'm not gay, I've fallen in love with her unfortunately and if there's anyone I'd want to marry and have babies with - it's her

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree she was probably just worried about her makeup. She set a boundary while giving you the go ahead.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gay, I've fallen in love with her unfortunately and if there's anyone I'd want to marry and have babies with - it's her
You could have answered her: "Let's go to my house and let me touch ur boobs there!"

Also, this is kind weird... A women who said that in a party. Point 1: Did you ever think about yourself touching her boobs on a public place? What about her, haven't you ever questioned why a woman allow that kind of publicly behavior?

Trying to help you understand the whole situation. If you see a woman in a party having their boobs touched by a guy... what would you think about? What is she trying to prove or validate allowing that?

Another question: Why you felt in love with her? Can you describe me the qualities you saw in her? What behaviors make her a good potential mother for your sons?

If you can't answer that with clarity, you probably felt in love/attached with your sexual desire for her. Whenever you fck her enough... you will get tired and the dream is over.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is a close friend, and I'm trying to tap her, and here's the **** test I got in a nightclub when partying with her - "you can touch my boobs but you can't touch my face".

Somehow I got completely turned off by it and walked off.

But I regret it now, I should've played along!

Thoughts DJ's?
Her: "You can touch my boobs but you can't touch my face"
Me: "I don't want to...(pause) touch your boobs.
And then you grab her by the chin and kiss the sh1t out of her. One thing will lead to another and you end up somehow comming all over her face. While not touching her boobs even once. Cuz it would be poetic.
But that's just me.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made friends with a girl like that one time and will never do it again. Keep women on the other end of the spectrum. Just a cause for disaster. IMO