Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a suggestion for the wingman forum

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you guys make a sticky of hot places to go out (and not so hot) you could take thoughts from members from around the world....it'd save some time and hassle.

:D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem is, there could be some disagreeing. Some people could say that Hawaii is great, while someone living in Hawaii might not like it.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ya don't have to take it as gospel dude, merely recommendations :D I've got this thought out, I'll get back with the details later.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Well ya don't have to take it as gospel dude, merely recommendations :D I've got this thought out, I'll get back with the details later.
Should be interesting to read. :cool:

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's talking about bars and clubs and such in these cities and not which cities are the best themselves....sounds like a good idea to me.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK here we goes:

-Take a poll of where the most DJ's are situated in major cities around the globe
-Categorise each city by continent(as opposed to a huge list of cities), then sub-categorise each city.
-Get a list going of clubs, pubs, general nightspots, give them a rating, what type of crowd to expect there, is booze cheap(hee hee;) ), covercharge, transport.
-Get one or two people from each continent to oversee it all.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
OK here we goes:

-Take a poll of where the most DJ's are situated in major cities around the globe
-Categorise each city by continent(as opposed to a huge list of cities), then sub-categorise each city.
-Get a list going of clubs, pubs, general nightspots, give them a rating, what type of crowd to expect there, is booze cheap(hee hee;) ), covercharge, transport.
-Get one or two people from each continent to oversee it all.

*Reads* Sounds interesting.