Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A story of when a woman joined a male boxing web board

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twas way back in 2010 this story takes place.

I used to frequent a certain boxing forum as I'm a huge fan of the sport, made a few friends on there etc.

One day people started talking about "boss lady". I didnt pay any mind at first but the talking kept going until almost every thread i went into was mentioning her.

She frequented "the lounge" section of the site, had pics of herself in her AVI and i kid you not she was a 4/10. Later transpires she was a 21 y/o single mum also.

Almost EVERY thread in that section was about her, guys kissing her ass, some old hands who were good members of that site got ran off the boards because they called her out.

One guy on there started giving her money, it transpired she was selling semi-nudes to dudes.

A mod from the site sort of summed it up

I dont know every detail... horton was friends with bossy, asked her for money, bossy was actually real life intimate with MiB, then Bossy ****ed skillspaybills in real life, verastyle fell in love with her via internet and phone, horton and terrel published pics and personal info of bossy, they got banned, MiB published texts from horton and verstyle(i think)... thats proly like 20% of all of what happened, I couldnt even keep up with it.. nor did i care that much. The only thing I care about is when someone posts someone elses personal info, then we have a problem... which is why terrel and horton are perma gone, and i like the both of them
I remember the damn site almost got shut down at one point.

All over 1 chick

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can all be summed up by:

"Desperate dudes do desperate things"

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who hang out on the internet 24/7 don't have social lives

People who don't have social lives lack them for a reason

99% of men on the internet are socially awkward creeps and losers except on forums that specifically cater to curing that problem (bodybuilding, PUA, red pill, etc.)

99% of women on the internet are either ****ing nuts (mentally ill, shut ins, unlikeably bitchy, neurotic, etc.) or fat and ugly or both.

Except on socially normal places like facebook where everyone uses, but i don't imagine that the kind of person who is on social media 24/7 is mentally healthy or has an active social life either.

This is why women destroy WoW guilds, because guys who are nerdy enough to put hundreds of hours into grinding dungeons and doing raids, tend to be beta enough to get on their knees and beg for scraps when a woman shows up, it's no different with a boxing forum

Not a good microcosm of real life normal dudes unless you think all normal dudes are socially awkward lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who hang out on the internet 24/7 don't have social lives

People who don't have social lives lack them for a reason

99% of men on the internet are socially awkward creeps and losers except on forums that specifically cater to curing that problem (bodybuilding, PUA, red pill, etc.)

99% of women on the internet are either ****ing nuts (mentally ill, shut ins, unlikeably bitchy, neurotic, etc.) or fat and ugly or both.

Except on socially normal places like facebook where everyone uses, but i don't imagine that the kind of person who is on social media 24/7 is mentally healthy or has an active social life either.

This is why women destroy WoW guilds, because guys who are nerdy enough to put hundreds of hours into grinding dungeons and doing raids, tend to be beta enough to get on their knees and beg for scraps when a woman shows up, it's no different with a boxing forum

Not a good microcosm of real life normal dudes unless you think all normal dudes are socially awkward lol
And yet you posted?

Some just.like talking shyt. Internet is a great place for that .

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet you posted?

Some just.like talking shyt. Internet is a great place for that .
When i made this account my social life was a hell of a lot more active than it is now, so i posted a lot less.

Now that i don't hang out with my friends til 6pm every day i have plenty of time for this lmao.

Besides, i specifically exempted forums meant to get rid of that pesky social awkwardness like this one

I didn't mean that if you post even once on a forum you're a loser, i meant people who have time to hang out on specific forums tend not to have booming social lives. There's only so much time in day you know?

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i made this account my social life was a hell of a lot more active than it is now, so i posted a lot less.

Now that i don't hang out with my friends til 6pm every day i have plenty of time for this lmao.

Besides, i specifically exempted forums meant to get rid of that pesky social awkwardness like this one

I didn't mean that if you post even once on a forum you're a loser, i meant people who have time to hang out on specific forums tend not to have booming social lives. There's only so much time in day you know?

Except reddit...if you find your way to reddit and STAY there....something is wrong.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah agree.