A sort of...Approach Journal

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have decided to start an Approach Journal. I will write in it everyday, if possible, and tell you what went on at school for the day. I may have nothing to report the first couple of days, but with some support, I'll be able to come up with some good stories and experiences. I figure it will be easier for me to do something, when I have someone to report to. Any help, advice, or (constructive) criticism is welcome.

Thanks and I'll keep you posted,
Eiljwa

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started this journal on Tuesday and missed a day which was uneventful. Today was pretty boring also, except for one interesting thing happened. During the 3rd period of the day I recieved a small slip of paper telling me I have been nominated for prom royalty...I thought that was interesting. I checked it out with all my friends and apparently there is quite a conspiracy behind it(orchestrated by them of course). Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a good thing to at least be nominated? And here I was thinking that the work was over after I had asked a girl to the dance (a lot of people on the board seem to be having trouble with that part of it). Oh well...

RugbyDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
it could be a good thing for you, unless its a bit of a joke. our school rarely gets a serious person to win homecoming or winter court. last year the homecoming king had to weigh at least 350lbs! the band is the cause of all of it tho, so idk if the situation is similar or different at your school.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for sure it is at least partly a joke, I am pretty short for a senior (5'4") and they claimed they are going to vote for the tallest girl. But these are my friends and it's not meant for them to laugh at me, they nominated my date too, but I'm sure it's much harder for a girl to get in the running. Yeah, and it's usually not a big joke at my school, either.