Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Small COVID-19 Quarantine Field Report

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I have a higher notch count than 95%+ of men in the general population. He could do worse than being like me. There's been a massive amount of effort exertion to achieve that in last 20 years.
Really? You even sound proud abt it.

Do you know what it feels like for a man like me who is accustomed to being invited out by young women, seeing people like you teaching young impressionable men how to descend into chasing girls?

While I'm teaching them how to ascend...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cringe at these fails. The PUA brainwash is strong in this one...
Surrounded by women, yet 0 action
In a band, yet 0 action
Works at a bar, yet 0 action

my hint #1 = you cant 'friend' or 'nice' your way into the pu$$y, and this is what you are doing. Trying too hard and no follow through.

I do not advocate going/paying to learn stuff, nor do I endorse anyone, but watching a few videos by D. Snyder revolutionized my way of acting and attracting women. Thus, I suggest watching a few of his videos.

(sorry for the YouTube windows)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WpG4j-o9L0

This should be enough to get you going.

Advanced users: use these techniques in your text game.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go chasing them and ruin their fantasy of having to seduce you. Let them impress you
see my sig
as Ive been trying to say for sometime now, women are the seducers.

this is NOT about IN BED. not about romantic aggressiveness

this is about the psychology of HER trying to GET YOU to SEDUCE HER
as a man you ALLOW OPPORTUNITIES for HER
women are playful CATS (see my sig)

fun exercise for "social" gamer with no rejection fear is to simply give your target a little playful tickle on her side, and walk away.
after a second, or an hour... watch her suddenly appear next to you, rubbing your leg (meow)

learn to create opportunities for her (push/pull).

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
see my sig

fun exercise for "social" gamer with no rejection fear is to simply give your target a little playful tickle on her side, and walk away.
after a second, or an hour... watch her suddenly appear next to you, rubbing your leg (meow)

this is true, its interesting to observe women doing this.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a band, yet 0 action

my hint #1 = you cant 'friend' or 'nice' your way into the pu$$y, and this is what you are doing. Trying too hard and no follow through.

I do not advocate going/paying to learn stuff, nor do I endorse anyone, but watching a few videos by D. Snyder revolutionized my way of acting and attracting women. Thus, I suggest watching a few of his videos.

see my sig

Alrighty, I'll check these out. Thank you for the links. I think there is some truth to me being too nice, and I do need to close much much harder.

I won't post any more fails or approaches in here then... next time I'm in here I'll just post my next lay report COVID be damned.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a band, yet 0 action

Also before I forget... You seem to be under the impression that I'm some rank newbie who's never ever gotten pvssy from my bar job? Or never gotten any choosing signals in my life? That's just simply not true.

I've gotten pvssy from 4 women from that job. 2 from Choosing Signals. 2 I did a straight up approach, took them out for drinks later, and we fvcked.

With the 2 that gave me choosing signals, they were both like "Oh he's so hot." Then I used what I knew about game to close the deal from there.

Like dude, you commented on my Same Night Lay: Bang Report 7 thread! And that WAS a bar Bang due to my music job! Lol. So you don't need to treat me like I've never had a whiff of pvssy or never gotten a choosing signal in my life lol. Just saying.

That being said, I do appreciate your feedback. I think that there is a lot of truth to it in where I'm fvcking up.

I do come across as too nice, and I'm working on that. I think the main reason for that is I'm just now coming into my confidence as I continue to do the Self Improvement. That "confidence from within" crap never worked for me. I only started getting confidence once I started running faster/longer, putting up heavier weights in the weight room, and improved my hair and fashion. So that niceness should go away over time as I continue to work on myself.

"You don't follow through" = I suck at sexual escalation. True. This is probably my biggest weak point in all of the game. I've had a couple of chicks that gave me strong choosing signals, and then I bungled it escalating into and sometimes even in the bedroom. Pretty embarrassing, I fully admit that this is something I need to improve. But that is why I'm here. Hopefully those Snyder videos can help me out a bit more with that.

So to make sure we're on the same page... You'd advocate that I should just keep working my same old music/bar job and wait on some choosing signals? Then escalate from there?

I think that's about all I have to say. Thank you for the videos. I'll use them and I'll post some more Lay Reports in the future.

-Nick

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep on telling you to stop doing cold approaching but you won't listen even when you have already failed hundreds if not thousands of times.

In school, all one has to do is be popular and the girls will gravitate to you. 100% no chasing involved on ur part.

But how do you become popular?

You focus on urself, there's no shortcuts, it's part of being a man.

How do I know this?

Because I had more then enough females during my school years that I became rude to girls just to keep them at arms length.

Yes cruelly rude and maybe that's why I have such a dismissive attitude when it comes to girls, I don't really care even when they cried with broken hearts.

I was only focus on achieving great things, being the leader of the student government, sports captain, debate captain, head of prefects, etc.

And because of that I was popular.

And the girls chased after me or boys like me.

What have you done?

All you did was chase skirts...and the results is predictable.

If this doesn't get into ur thick skull then you completely deserve all the bad things coming ur way AND IT WILL.
I've been meaning to ask you this but I've never gotten around to it... Out of curiosity why are you so anti cold approach Spaz?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about wavelength @nicksaiz65.

My wavelength is I am a sexy guy who downplays his looks and doesn't seek attention/validation. I know myself and have a quiet confidence. I can be invisible in a crowd OR be the ONLY thing a woman would notice - if she was on my wavelength.

My female equivalent (female operating on my wavelength) is a sexy woman who doesn't need attention. She gets hit on by too many guys and likes to be low key. We always find each other. I always run into her with zero effort. In social circles. In big cities. At the park. At the bar/club. At the bank. At the gym. No matter where I go, I seem to magically run into the sexy woman who doesn't need attention. And because she is operating on my vibration, she can sense my presence right away. What she values is quiet confidence. In her mind, a high value person doesn't need to flaunt it or seek attention.

She can tell by my micro-sub-communications right away that I am THAT guy. There is nothing I need to do or say. No game I need to spit. I just show up and she makes her presence known to me. And we end up organically interacting.

That's how real world seduction works. Not that pickup sh1t you learned.

There is no female equivalent of a pickup artist. You have NO WOMEN on your wavelength. Not in this Universe. Not in any parallel Universe God has ever created. He did not create attractive women to be desperate and have no social life/connections/value/have to be a street performer. And therefore, there is no female equivalent for a guy who only has "cold approach" game.

There is no female equivalent for the street entertainer.

Now this begs the million dollar question. How is it that some guys can make pickup work? The answer is those guys don't get laid because of their game. They get laid IN SPITE of their game.

They could have gotten women either way. In fact, they could have gotten even more women simply by forgetting about women. If they had the mindset of "Man fvck women. I'm just gonna focus on thriving in life, becoming my best self, enjoying my passions, meet cool and interesting people on my wavelength, and women will show up ANYWAY without me putting any effort into it whatsoever", he would have manifested an infinite amount of women on his wavelength ANYWAY.

That's the elusive obvious that most guys in the PUA manosphere don't realize. Those 10/10 game guys who can pull 6's and 7's every blue moon could have infinite abundance if they had simply focused on enriching their lives rather than chase.

Because the frequency of a guy who enriches his life rather than chase is infinitely greater than the frequency of a guy who dedicates his time to pickup. One guy wakes up and leaves his house and runs into 5 women on his wavelength (with no effort) while the "pickup" version of himself approaches 20 just to get 5 dates.

You guys look at the "pickup" version of a guy who gets girls and think that's his "final form." But in truth, that's just the loser version of him.

A man's final form is effortless abundance.

There have been many posts from guys living in LA and NYC who preach pickup because it is so easy. Well I have a friend who lives in NYC and he says any man of value who does pickup in a city like NYC is stupid or trying to elevate his ego. He says he runs into so many women every single day that pickup is stupid. Instead, he walks around and takes pictures as a photographer. He enjoys his passions and time with friends and women ALWAYS show up to seduce him. He''s operating at his final form.

Like minded people always come together. There is no female equivalent for a guy who does pickup. But there is an infinite amount of women for guys who enrich their lives and have the mindset of abundance, non-neediness, and effortlessness.

My attitude is "I know who I am. I don't need any validation or approval." I go out and everything takes care of itself. As if the whole entire Universe conspires to elevate me. A pickup guy goes out and it feels as if the whole entire Universe is conspiring to c0ckblock him.

That's the difference. No matter what you do, there is always another sticking point or obstacle. As for myself, no matter how absent minded I am, I always get lucky. One guy is operating at his infantile form. The other guy is operating at his final form.
Alright, we've touched on this before but we can go deeper into this.

I agree with the concept of wavelength, I've said that before. There are certain people on this Earth that would be more compatible with each other.

But I do have a few questions that I always wondered about in your posts. Let's keep this civil and not let it devolve into ad hominem like some of the other threads do lol.

1.) So what does it take to become a "street entertainer" or "no life seducer" as you put it? Hypothetically, let's say I'm in a grocery store. I see a cute girl but I get no choosing signal. If I go talk to her, does that make me a "no life seducer" as you put it? How many times do I have to do that before I become a "no life seducer?"

2.) You said you don't need game, but you've said in the past that you used to run PUA game hardcore, did a sh*t-ton of approaches, and even got up to 50 Lays a year at one point. That's incredible. Do you think that that has any bearing on you not needing game now? If what you were doing was working, then why did you stop?

3.) So just to make sure we're on the same page, your mindset is "I'm not even going to worry about women. I'm going to live my best life, stay on my purpose, and let them come to ME. I'll let life solve itself."

4.) How does that work during the pandemic?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm approximately of a 7/10 in looks. I'm on the higher side of the middle of the bell curve. I cannot magically attract women to approach me. I've been approached by women less than 10 times in 20 years in the whole environment. I still have to talk to a woman. I have to be the first person to walk over to her and utter something. I'm initiate. Women do not magically drop their panties as I walk away and summon me over to them.

I get what people say about other elements of life. Sex is just a fundamental need we have as human beings. A man usually needs to do something to start the process.

I think @nicksaiz65 is approaching so as to get his sexual needs met. He should be lauded, encouraged, and guided for that.
I absolutely agree. Sex is just a basic human need. The reason I even started this thing in the first place is, I recently lost my fvckbuddy lol. So I wanted to show it's possible to meet new women in quarantine. And get some feedback on where I'm messing up.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is you have an over-reactive ego. You think it's all about you. But it's not. It's about the 2 of you. Or rather, the sexual dynamics between the two of you. You do what you can to elevate your overall value. This is called dominance. A dominant man always attracts attention from women. Dominance can be felt on an energetic level by women.

A woman feels a presence of dominance and she gives off buying signals. This is the natural way of things. She is the real seducer. Not you. Seduction is a feminine trait, not a dominant trait. Dominance attracts effortlessly. The feminine seduces by luring you to approach.

If you have to exert a lot of effort, you are not that dominant. This is just the truth. The problem is not whether you are aggressive or not. The problem is just you are not dominant enough to get buying signals - in which case whether you approach or not makes no difference. It would just be lukewarm interest and not high interest.

Work on your dominance and everything will fall into place and you will receive an abundance of buying signals from women.

Muscle is just one form of dominance. What are other forms? Social status. Social connections. Height. Money. Expertise. Success. Social proof where you are seen with many women. There are many forms of dominance. Even social media dominance. Dominance is endless. You can be a celeb and be god-tier dominant. Or just a very popular guy amongst your social circles that have women in it.

All I have is looks and I get 20 buying signals every time I leave the house.

The picture that you are painting that it is difficult to get buying signals is not reality. In reality, there are men way more dominant than you that effortlessly get buying signals. Because like I said, dominance is limitless. There is always someone higher up who is more effortless. So don't project your reality on to other people. There are guys out there who are like "Approach? Pssshhhhh. I don't need to approach," While it is cool that you acknowledge you are not on this level, you should also acknowledge dominance is limitless and you can further transcend your limitations.

There is another element that comes after dominance that lets women know you are in the "sex club."

Sexual tension. Don't ever act platonic around women giving you buying signals. Always act like a sexually comfortable man. Touch them. Get into her personal space. Feel the electric sexual tension. It is the social lubricant that brings men and women together. Without sexual tension, you are useless to women. They have no need for you.

The third element of attraction is intrigue. Don't solve yourself to women. Don't go chasing them and ruin their fantasy of having to seduce you. Let them impress you. You show up as a dominant man. She throws you buying signals. You approach (if you want to). And let the interaction play itself out. Don't act like she is the first girl you've seen in 10 years. Let her do half of the seduction. Or 90% of it. After all, she was the one who invited you over. Why the hell are you trying to game HER? To game a woman who is trying to seduce you is a logical fallacy.

Hence why most pickups fail. Most pickups are logical fallacies.

1- Dominance
2- Sexual tension
3- Intrigue

That's the attraction hierarchy. No other elements exist outside these 3 attraction elements. Without these 3 qualities, you have no value to women.
Really good post. I think for a lot of guys, myself included, the easiest way to get that "dominance" would be to build muscle and improve your physique.

Ok, so women are the seducers.

I think you've said before, if you get no choosing signals, then work on yourself.

But just to be clear, you're saying you would NEVER approach a girl who didn't give you a choosing signal?

Would it make a difference to you if you talked to 15 women and then fvcked 5 of them, or just happened to meet 5 on your wavelength?

Tell me if I'm mixing you up with someone else, but do you get more or less pvssy than your approach days? That is NOT a personal attack, I'm just trying to see where you're coming from here.

I'm curious what you'll say to these questions. I've always been curious about this stuff in your posts.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a higher notch count than 95%+ of men in the general population. He could do worse than being like me. There's been a massive amount of effort exertion to achieve that in last 20 years.
Yeah. That's pretty impressive. My definition of success is very simple. It's to be successful in your purpose/goals, and be successful in getting pvssy. That's all lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guided by the likes of you who has been approached by less then 10 times by women?

And your technique is chasing...

No wonder after 20 years you ain't making it happen and in another 20 years, it ain't gonna happen too.

Nick, herein is ur lesson, just look at this guy, you wanna be like him?
No ad hominem please. It's not helpful. If we want to debate this let's have a civil and logical discussion

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is because you are not operating at your fullest potential.

Pickup is like a tool. A dull tool.

Someone comes along and tells you "You know if you work on your muscles, you would get the job done much faster than using that dull tool."

Would you heed his words and work on your own strength, or continue to ignore your strength and use a dull tool?

I do pickup too. As a fun side hobby. I do it for sh1ts and giggles when I'm out with my guy friends. And ironically, because I don't need women or care for results, the results always favor me.

This is the elusive obvious. Guys who need pickup can't get laid. It's not meant to be your main source of pvssy.

If you are dull enough to think pickup is the ultimate tool/way towards abundance, you deserve all the pain that comes your way.

And don't go preaching to other people that this is the ultimate way when you yourself struggle with abundance. Let those who know about abundance speak about it.
And a couple more questions for the discussion on this one...

So you're saying that getting laid for all men should be as effortless as showing up and meeting someone on your wavelength? If so, then what is the point of SoSuave? What about the men for who it isn't that simple, what are they doing wrong?

Why can't pickup be a fun side hobby for other guys too? Why does it have to be all or nothing? Either he's a "no life seducer" to steal your vocabulary, or he's out meeting women on his wavelength "naturally?"

What if someone were a hardcore pickup artist but met a woman who had the exact same hobbies and interests as him? Does the fact that he talks to a lot of women automatically knock him off her wavelength?

What would you tell a hardcase newbie virgin who wanted to get this area of his life handled? Would it be: improve yourself, do what you love, and let the women come to you?

A lot of questions, I know. I like your posts and I think they have some insights, but these are the questions that come to my mind. I'm interested to see what you think.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've been meaning to ask you this but I've never gotten around to it... Out of curiosity why are you so anti cold approach Spaz?
After 2 years of me being here and sometimes advising you, here is still another one of your threads on this topic.

Instead of being curious abt me, you should be curious as to why you're still the same as you were 2 years ago.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 2 years of me being here and sometimes advising you, here is still another one of your threads on this topic.

Instead of being curious abt me, you should be curious as to why you're still the same as you were 2 years ago.
Sidestepping the question?

I'm doing just fine thank you. I've made strides in my purpose and gotten with more women over the last 2 years. I wanted to have a logical debate to see different viewpoints but it's clear to me that's not happening

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No ad hominem please. It's not helpful. If we want to debate this let's have a civil and logical discussion
It seems, some people can only understand things through pain and repetition - rote learning seem to be inprinted into their DNA.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sidestepping the question?

I'm doing just fine thank you. I've made strides in my purpose and gotten with more women over the last 2 years. I wanted to have a logical debate to see different viewpoints but it's clear to me that's not happening
No, I'm not sidestepping, it's because after all the time I took to explain to you, it is clear to me from that question, that you want and desire to do cold approaches.

I've already pointed out to you ur future should you follow that path.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Sexual tension. Don't ever act platonic around women giving you buying signals. Always act like a sexually comfortable man. Touch them. Get into her personal space. Feel the electric sexual tension. It is the social lubricant that brings men and women together. Without sexual tension, you are useless to women. They have no need for you.

I've had women touch me and then go to touch me again and don't because they see their husband looking. That's dominance right there.
Also the leader in the group comes over and stands next to me and the girl talking. the girl approached me to talk. another signal of dominance from the leader.

The leader also busts my balls in front of everyone. Dominance again.

It's really only with girls who have partners where you have problems here. The girl wants to **** you but the partner would be highly angered if you did therefore that makes it difficult. Even talking to my sisters boyfriend about his relationship with her he would be suicidal if she left him and **** knows what would happen if some guy came and ****ed her. Just listening to what hes saying about another guy who split up with his mrs he was saying he's probably all pissed off thats why hes listening to his music loud and reeving up his engine in his v8. My sisters boyfriend would probably do the same i think although he has a v6 lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not supposed to ask 100 more questions when someone gives you a gold mine. This is a taking value mindset that repulses people, including women. You give nothing, not even heed advice, and ask 100 more questions. You're not my student. There is no contract. How do you not even know basic social acumen when you spend all your time learning game? Didn't one of those gurus teach you the art of giving value instead of being a black hole?

The proper way to engage with people is show appreciation. Use your brain to actually think and come up with something to bring to the table. Relate with your experience. Make an effort to bring something to the table.

So many so called PUA's, cold approachers, and gamers on this forum have no concept of exchanging value, and they wonder why they repel women/people/have no friends and social circles.

They act like complete leeches/emotional black holes. Is this what the PUA industry have taught you? If this your attitude towards women as well? Do you imagine this is attractive to anybody?

I feel like I'm losing life energy reading your posts. All you do is demand enlightenment while continuing to bang your head against the wall. Who in their right mind would waste their energy on a stubborn head banger? In what Universe do you live in that you think I would answer your questions?

In truth, I used your thread to spread my message to everyone. How can a guy who spends all his time learning social dynamics not know this and be so needy?
Allllllrighty. Well I do appreciate some things in your posts. We don't agree on everything but I do see some good points in there. But at the same time I'm supposed to question everything I hear yeah? I thought it might be interesting to have a debate but oh well lol.

There's another fallacy by the way, "all his time"

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the answer is cold approach is stupid. Just find environments with women and put yourself in there and sh1t will take of itself.
this