Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A revolution

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem that in most areas, girls are just preferring online chatting over phone calls. And they have these so called online journals like "myspace" and "xanga" so that to find out about whats going on with them you have to read their rants online. Wouldn't you guys agree?

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, it's ridiculous. The whole online journal combines the idea of having a personal journal with a mechanism that feeds attention to these girls. Just look at how many dorks reply to every single thing these girls write, "Man, that's so deep", "I like the new pic", "you're a beautiful person". Boils down to guys with too much spare time feeding attention to girls who think they're deep.

Ant the whole online chat thing, I know some guys here swear by it, by I still would rather hear the voice inflexion of someone whenever I actually care to know how they feel about something.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i agree. It just seemed to me that nowadays it's damn near difficult to get a girl to talk with you on the phone but they will "chat" with you online instead.