Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A quick story with a question

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, i'm 19, in college.
So i just went to the shop to get some things and as i was passing a caffe, this girl/woman (i'd say 30's) that was sitting there having a smoke, talking to some guy, looked at me as i was approaching.

I walk with a swagger, calm and like i own the place, it started out naturaly when i was younger and i just kept it because its amusing; plus people move out of the way....

So anyway, i just slowly turn my gaze to her for a moment, hold a few seconds to see who it is and move back to looking staright ahead and she goes "Look at that! Macho man!" with a condescending tone.
I went by completely without reaction and i was later laughing thinking about it as i was coming back.

This never happened to me before except when my friends busted my ass for walking like that a few years back.

Why do you think she did that? I'd expect a guy to do it but not a girl.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows....you got her to notice if that's your goal. You could reply with humour/throw her a little neg.

'Thanks lady! Enjoy your cigarette.'

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows....you got her to notice if that's your goal. You could reply with humour/throw her a little neg.

'Thanks lady! Enjoy your cigarette.'
Hahah yeah i'll just go with whatever comes up if it happens again.

Anyone of you guys had girls calling you out in the street or something simmilar?

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you try too hard.
I know it came out like that when i described the whole thing, i just didn't know how to condense the whole situation better.

The behaviour is actually natural and congruent with how i feel about myself, i was just interested in hearing thoughts on why she may have reacted that way.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since we're going to dissect her reaction, I would say you more than likely looked silly... in a bad way.

The walk. The prolonged eye contact. The dismissive look away. She prob saw it as an act and thought it was too much.

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, you're all right:
-I was fully aware that i was overblowing this but was curious to share since it happened for the first time.
-I'm also aware that i'm usually intense for no reason and am working on chilling and smiling more. Not as an act but to bring up that side of my personality more often, even when i'm not with friends/acquaintances.
-Can't say i don't enjoy pushing it to see how much i can get away with hahaha
Thanks for the discussion guys, much appreciated.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things.

1. She did it because she has an inferiority complex and making others feel bad makes her feel good.

2. I believe what she noticed about your walk wasn't confidence but aggression. Aggression makes you look vulnerable. Walking with confidence makes you look like you're relaxed but still masculine.

I'm very short and barrel chested so my walk looks a bit funny and it's something I've been conscious about for a long time. I used to rock side to side when I was about 14 to look hard but it just only looked try hard. The keys is to raise your head as high as is comfortable. Raise your chin ever so slightly and straighten your back. Everything else should be relaxed. Don't try to square your shoulders or puff out your chest at all, straightening your back will do that for you. I just joined the gym and I'm 5'5 and slightly slim yet when I walk past 6 foot guys that are jacked, they more often than not, intuitively drop their heads or avert their gaze because they have no inner confidence and I show a lot.

Another tip, although not body language, is too express either no emotions or smile slightly with your eyes. Never lower the inside of your eyebrows or squint your eyes. Again, this looks like a sign of aggression and an "alpha" is not aggressive because that implies he feels challenged. Think of James Bond as an example. He doesn't show emotions. When he kills he has no anger because anger would suggest he is not in complete control. He also doesn't speak with emotion which is something your should practice. Complete control = Frame. So not having to show emotion = Frame.

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very
Two things.

1. She did it because she has an inferiority complex and making others feel bad makes her feel good.

2. I believe what she noticed about your walk wasn't confidence but aggression. Aggression makes you look vulnerable. Walking with confidence makes you look like you're relaxed but still masculine.

I'm very short and barrel chested so my walk looks a bit funny and it's something I've been conscious about for a long time. I used to rock side to side when I was about 14 to look hard but it just only looked try hard. The keys is to raise your head as high as is comfortable. Raise your chin ever so slightly and straighten your back. Everything else should be relaxed. Don't try to square your shoulders or puff out your chest at all, straightening your back will do that for you. I just joined the gym and I'm 5'5 and slightly slim yet when I walk past 6 foot guys that are jacked, they more often than not, intuitively drop their heads or avert their gaze because they have no inner confidence and I show a lot.

Another tip, although not body language, is too express either no emotions or smile slightly with your eyes. Never lower the inside of your eyebrows or squint your eyes. Again, this looks like a sign of aggression and an "alpha" is not aggressive because that implies he feels challenged. Think of James Bond as an example. He doesn't show emotions. When he kills he has no anger because anger would suggest he is not in complete control. He also doesn't speak with emotion which is something your should practice. Complete control = Frame. So not having to show emotion = Frame.
very interesting man, thanks a lot, i'll keep that in mind and look in deeper to see where this aggression is coming from.

I do feel like beating the crap out of someone yet i keep calm, an odd mix of emotions that i need to look into. Even killing it in the gym doesnt aleviate the subtle urge to punch something....Might be the lack of sex for a damn long time...
Anyway, much appreciated