"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

A quick note on ****s

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
The world is depressingly full of ****s. People who are poor, stupid, and will never achieve anything. Some ****er just tried to start something with me on the train, all because I was reading Nietzsche and he couldn't say the word.

Yesterday, I was running and some **** swung by me on his bike, informed me that i was a ****, and then sped off as fast as he could.

Where the **** did they all come from? I hardly live in a ****ing ghetto. I wouldn't care so much, but these guys both looked about 19, a good few years older than me, and they just reminded me about why guys have such a bad name.

Pikeys? No, while offering to "slash me" that **** on the train also informed me that he likes Mario Winnans. WHO IN THE SWEET NAME OF GOD THREATENS SOMEONE AND THEN SAYS THEY LIKE THAT ****?!?!?!? I am ashamed to be of the same gender as that ****. Mario ****ing Winnans!?!?!?! We don't even have real pikeys anymore. Yeah, I know he didn't have a knife, I just hung around so they didn't pick on this kid, then I walked away, like anyone with an ounce of sense would do. But what the hell is up with that?!?!?!

... Marrio ****ing Winnans...?

Eugh, that just makes me sick. The kid must have been about 14. That's just not right. It's like plagues of Anastasia fans wearing nike and threatening to disembowel you, oh wait, with what?!

Christ, if girls ever pissed me off, it was no where near as badly as the male crap that floats about Britain's public transport system 24 hours a day.

Breathe in...breathe out...:mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
its because england got eliminated from the Euro cup.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Where abouts were you?, where i live it's pretty rough with all the ****ers who think that they are hard. Sure you can beat em up, but if you do, 10 of their mates come out and beat you up. You just can't win.
 

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
id like to know more about the convo you had with him lol. how did it end up going from neitzsche to mario winnans lol.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Oy, maybe as a side topic to Health week we could have fighting. I'll post this in the other thread too since it does a fat lot of good here.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
backstreet boys > mario winnans......I seriously cannot stand that guy especially after that one song. Went something like.."If your cheating on me dont tell me."

What the crap...thats just some BS:eek:
 

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
581
Reaction score
4
Misleading thread title!
 
Top