Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Question for the Older Players Here

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these guys have been hiring actresses since the early 2000s. Why do you think Tusk, Mystery etc are still doing street approaches? If they could get hot girls; they would have quit along time. They’d have found their 10s, found a little rotation and been able to focus on other more interesting things. Leo Dicaprio isn’t spending 6 hours walking around the city looking for girls to open. If you get girls, you just don’t need to do that.
I don't like watching infields on YouTube because it is difficult to figure out what is real and what is fake.

I don't know many guys who walk around my city and do street openers. The most prolific seducer I knew never did daygame. He was solely a night approacher at the bars. The majority of his interactions that resulted in sex were one night stands.

plenty of guys I know are banging hot women. I know guys with 10 girl rotations. Those guys have never heard of pick up in their life. Once you reach a certain age with a certain amount of money/a decent job, just acting normal is enough to get you girls.
It takes more and more to achieve that now. Just acting normal often results a beta male.

the problem is many of you are doing really weird things try to get girls. You are using dating apps, or running up to girls in the street. Both of these approaches are seen as thirsty and will just get you rinsed for attention/validation.
Women never really respected men on websites like Match or POF 10 years ago; so what makes you think tinder would be any different now? Tinder is just easier to make an account and use; so more girls use it and it’s a bigger brand. But girl use it for attention; and rarely to meet guys.
You're correct that women never respected men on Match and POF 10 years ago. Tinder and the other swipe apps is just Match/POF circa 2010 on steroids.

I've never done the running up in the street thing I've seen Tom Torero and James Tusk do. When I've done street approaches, they've looked more natural. Natural street approaching is a really tough thing to do. I don't recommend it but it is better than swiping.

Look you just need a decent job, great style, good body language and social skills. Don’t be thirsty and meet people in authentic ways and you’ll do well.
By over-thinking the game and using PUA advice; you actually end up paradoxically pedestalizing/romanticising women…by using scripts and techniques you end up viewing them like mystical mythical creatures from a different world…which is NOT how a player (like Leo etc) sees them.
The 4 things you say that men are difficult to get. A decent job now isn't good enough. The STEM occupation guys have decent jobs. There are so many engineers who are incel or low level betas who rarely get laid. I would say that there is a social skills deficiency. Style isn't easy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are thirstier than ever so it is not at all surprising that men compete to have sex with and even commit to single moms.
It's insane amount of ****ery.

I don't think game is easier today than it was in the early 2000s to mid 2000s (when Mystery, Matador, Strauss were coming up or first becoming mainstream). If it were easier, why are MGTOW, incel, and blackpill growing?
+1

100% in agreement. I also think city girls has been the norm BUT it's so prevalent and modern women are more disgusting than ever. The only solution is to enjoy the decline watch the world burn and Pilage what you can.

Picking up at parks is the way to go now with too much indoor masking affecting the grocery stores.

The West is dead.
Big on London day game model. Clubs are killed in the pandemic. Poor use of time. West is a wasteland and men should vacate from the west. You are in one if the last few spots that still has freedom in the west. You are doing it right playboy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like watching infields on YouTube because it is difficult to figure out what is real and what is fake.

I don't know many guys who walk around my city and do street openers. The most prolific seducer I knew never did daygame. He was solely a night approacher at the bars. The majority of his interactions that resulted in sex were one night stands.

It takes more and more to achieve that now. Just acting normal often results a beta male.

You're correct that women never respected men on Match and POF 10 years ago. Tinder and the other swipe apps is just Match/POF circa 2010 on steroids.

I've never done the running up in the street thing I've seen Tom Torero and James Tusk do. When I've done street approaches, they've looked more natural. Natural street approaching is a really tough thing to do. I don't recommend it but it is better than swiping.

The 4 things you say that men are difficult to get. A decent job now isn't good enough. The STEM occupation guys have decent jobs. There are so many engineers who are incel or low level betas who rarely get laid. I would say that there is a social skills deficiency. Style isn't easy.
+1

A lot of incel and black pill are stem hyper rational. Lots of autism spectrum and no diss as vitalik and zuck are both examples. Problem is that these guys are marks for sociopath females.

With infield outside being in person it's practically impossible to know. Tom torero faked infield as did Justin Wayne. I've seen bad ass infield live. Still best mpua is nowhere near as smooth as a natural. Take YBD or zyzz vs a pua. Problem is nattys can't teach nor articulate wtf they do.

You nailed it with how much game has changed. Can't imagine if you or I played house and tried getting back in 2022. It will keep Changing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. Maybe they should take your alpha male advice and start mouthing off to Uber drivers, waitstaff, etc. to be more alpha. Girls find that really impressive.

Then please, keep posting.
+1
That goof needs to get his t checked.

I love when guys who never seen vagina got a theory. Added the cuck to my ignore list.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big on London day game model. Clubs are killed in the pandemic. Poor use of time. West is a wasteland and men should vacate from the west. You are in one if the last few spots that still has freedom in the west. You are doing it right playboy.
With my day time approaches, I've never done the Tom Torero/James Tusk thing where you run up in front of the woman and do the stop. She's forced to talk to you because you are blocking her path. How effective is that?

Clubs are killed in the pandemic. Poor use of time.
Even in the 2000s, I never liked bars or clubs. I would rather drink at my apartment than anywhere else.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean you guys are here talking about how hard it is and I currently have a 4 girl rotation.
you’re talking about incel and black pill etc WTF does that have to do with seduction or even women? Have you ever met a cool incel/blackpill person?
you’re talking about stem guys having poor social skills etc what does this have to do with seduction?
If you want to be good with women you need to be cool/suave etc this has ALWAYS been the case. What planet are you on that you think women want to **** guys just because you have a penis? You realise Nicholas Tesla was an incel; so was Schopenhauer? Nietzsche was brutally rejected by the love of his life etc
Seduction is for men with above average social skills, so don’t use men with poor social skills or clear social difficulties as an ‘example’ of things getting harder. Those guys are not even in the game. You are looking at the losers in society and who are unpopular with BOTH men and women.

stem guys don’t fail because a stem job isn’t enough. A stem job is more than enough IF you have social skills. I know guys working in foot locker that slay with women. I know a computer engineer that easily has 1000-2000 hinge matches.
If you’re struggling it has nothing to do with women. They have always gone for the same type of men. It’s you. Some of you are just getting older and washed up.

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
If you’re struggling it has nothing to do with women. They have always gone for the same type of men. It’s you. Some of you are just getting older and washed up.
Many on this forum refuse to accept the fact that they may be to blame for their lack of success with women.

On SoSuave, it's always the girl's fault.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘Just acting normal often results a beta male.’
Umm na…most couples you see in the street, the guy is acting normal.

A beta male is a man with poor boundaries, no options and no sexual charisma/swag.

Acting normal does not imply either alpha or beta. Less is more.

I’ve never met an in-shape, well dressed man, with a good job and good social skills that struggles with women. Being NORMAL is a good thing. The reason bezos, elon musk etc struggle with women is purely because those men lack boundaries and have below average social skills, as my earlier post stated. There’s interviews on YouTube where Musks wife is openly mocking him and he is just oblivious. This is not NORMAL. This is BELOW average.

you can read a book from a Pimp in the 60s and see the same amount of techniques and mindgames were required to pimp in 1960 as 2021. I obviously do not condone pimping, I am just using it to dispel this funny myth that things have ‘changed’ and are harder now.

an absolute necessity to being a good seducer is that you need to be way above average in social skills. This is not compromisable. Women the more social sex.

If you look at a class, workplace, nightclub or any competitive dating cohort, you need to be in the top 15% men when it comes to social skills to be in the game. This includes to 15% fashion and self esteem/confidence.

These men also tend to notice each other and become friends instantly. They form the ‘popular/jock circle’. They don’t meet on the internet.

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
‘Just acting normal often results a beta male.’
Umm na…most couples you see in the street, the guy is acting normal.

A beta male is a man with poor boundaries, no options and no sexual charisma/swag.

Acting normal does not imply either alpha or beta. Less is more.

I’ve never met an in-shape, well dressed man, with a good job and good social skills that struggles with women. Being NORMAL is a good thing. The reason bezos, elon musk etc struggle with women is purely because those men lack boundaries and have below average social skills, as my earlier post stated. There’s interviews on YouTube where Musks wife is openly mocking him and he is just oblivious. This is not NORMAL. This is BELOW average.

you can read a book from a Pimp in the 60s and see the same amount of techniques and mindgames were required to pimp in 1960 as 2021. I obviously do not condone pimping, I am just using it to dispel this funny myth that things have ‘changed’ and are harder now.

an absolute necessity to being a good seducer is that you need to be way above average in social skills. This is not compromisable. Women the more social sex.

If you look at a class, workplace, nightclub or any competitive dating cohort, you need to be in the top 15% men when it comes to social skills to be in the game. This includes to 15% fashion and self esteem/confidence.

These men also tend to notice each other and become friends instantly. They form the ‘popular/jock circle’. They don’t meet on the internet.
Dude, you just randomly start ranting and never stop.

It's like your mouth is falling down the stairs.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimping and seduction are two different skills

How old are you? 28?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
it’s always the same 3-4 people on here that constantly react negatively to my posts and get emotional.
Dude, you're trying to be the coolest person on an anonymous internet forum. That's like, to steal from Waiting, being the smartest person with downs syndrome.

Stop tryna flex on everybody.

Nobody needs or wants you to be Dr Phil, and rant and rave to us about female nature, and male/female dynamics.

Try to develop a personality, so you're able to thoughtfully engage with other posters and have conversations with them, where you're not waving your finger in their faces and giving them a lecture about something.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pimping is basically getting your girlfriend to whor herself out. That's what basically all the stories were about in iceberg slims stuff. Using an EXISTING bond and attraction to get her to do stuff. That's easy tbh lol.
Nothing to do with banging some smoking hot girl who isn't attracted to you using 'game' or whatever

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With my day time approaches, I've never done the Tom Torero/James Tusk thing where you run up in front of the woman and do the stop. She's forced to talk to you because you are blocking her path. How effective is that?
It's beta to run up on girls. More my style is just rolling up. Get past her and hard stop. Spit game. It's seriously a lot of work. Very timely. Casual, aloof, indifferent. In any event you output absurd amounts of energy and time. Torero is on ban camp last I heard.

Even in the 2000s, I never liked bars or clubs. I would rather drink at my apartment than anywhere else.
Bar and club was my stomping ground. As I got older it was less a focus and more a special occasion.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Bar and club was my stomping ground. As I got older it was less a focus and more a special occasion.
Me too. The club I regularly went to in college, I had an idea to rent it out one night for a big bash I wanted to throw.

The owner and his wife were friendly with me, so I asked what they'd charge me to rent the club for the night...

$40,000

Spoiler alert - I found a different venue for my party

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a bar/night game guy up until my late 20s, which is when I transitioned more to non-bar venues for approaching. One of my bigger game regrets in life was not taking day game seriously until my late 20s. I think I would have experienced less trauma had I been more of a day game guy from 18-28. Also, I didn't take advantage of doing random approaches while walking campus grounds as a student. While I'm not foolish enough to believe that I'd still be in the same relationship with some 19 year old I approached on campus when I was 20, I think it would have made college dating efforts better and less difficult. I can say that it is possible that I wouldn't have graduated college and moved to my first post college city as a bachelor.

College students have some great dating opportunities that post college guys in their 20s/30s wish they had. It's much better to try and date through college extracurriculars, classes, random apporaching on campus than at off campus parties or off campus bars.

College relationships have a way of failing post graduation though. If I'm a senior in college and I'm dating a junior, I don't know if I'm sticking around the same city as the college to wait for my girlfriend to graduate. If we're both seniors, what happens when we get job offers in different cities? We break up. Graduation has a way of producing breakups for practical guys like many of us here.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too. The club I regularly went to in college, I had an idea to rent it out one night for a big bash I wanted to throw.

The owner and his wife were friendly with me, so I asked what they'd charge me to rent the club for the night...

$40,000

Spoiler alert - I found a different venue for my party
The club district changed and tanked throughout my teens and twenties. The Hotspot changes. Similarly, the culture, politics, demographic and even game changes. Put into perspective approaching in 2000s vs kids on college campuses accused of being rapey asking out a girl for a coffee date? Several puas jailed in the UK. Notorious ones really over from YouTube. The unfortunate reality is that the caliber 9f woman is modern ran through and overweight. Geo maxing not only from a tax perspective or female quality but the pursuit of individual sovereignty being key.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
The club district changed and tanked throughout my teens and twenties. The Hotspot changes. Similarly, the culture, politics, demographic and even game changes. Put into perspective approaching in 2000s vs kids on college campuses accused of being rapey asking out a girl for a coffee date? Several puas jailed in the UK. Notorious ones really over from YouTube. The unfortunate reality is that the caliber 9f woman is modern ran through and overweight. Geo maxing not only from a tax perspective or female quality but the pursuit of individual sovereignty being key.
Communication is also something nobody knows how to do anymore.

I just attempted to have a conversation with you, and you regurgitate a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with what I said.

These days, people talk AT each other, instead of WITH each other.