Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Question about Sexual Availability

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay! I had a question about how the game works so I can make sure I'm playing it correctly. I was talking about this in a separate thread, but I think this issue is important enough to get its own thread.

We all know that chicks reject you for two reasons. Either
A.) You don't pass their minimum looks requirement
or
B.) They aren't sexually available. Their pen1s pipeline is full, so you're not seen as important to them, they're already getting d!CK.

So let's say you have a very promiscuous chick. She's fvcking like 4 dudes at the same time. But, she rejects you. Would it be right to say that a sexually promiscuous girl could reject you cause she's already fvcking all these other dudes and her pen1s pipeline is full? Or is the correct line of thought "If I were good looking enough, she would fvck me too. I just need to improve my looks so that I don't get rejected by sluts like this."

Sorry if that's extremely theoretical. Hopefully I'm explaining that well. I just want to make sure I know how the game works under the hood.

Or maybe the solution is to not even worry about how it works. Just understand the general concept of game and sexual availability, and if she doesn't comply, next her. But I think this is a really interesting topic.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola I'd especially like to hear what you think of this. We were talking about the importance of looks the other day and you seem to have a really good grasp of intergender dynamics.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay! I had a question about how the game works so I can make sure I'm playing it correctly. I was talking about this in a separate thread, but I think this issue is important enough to get its own thread.

or
B.) They aren't sexually available. Their pen1s pipeline is full, so you're not seen as important to them, they're already getting d!CK.

So let's say you have a very promiscuous chick. She's fvcking like 4 dudes at the same time. But, she rejects you. Would it be right to say that a sexually promiscuous girl could reject you cause she's already fvcking all these other dudes and her pen1s pipeline is full? Or is the correct line of thought "If I were good looking enough, she would fvck me too. I just need to improve my looks so that I don't get rejected by sluts like this."

Sorry if that's extremely theoretical. Hopefully I'm explaining that well. I just want to make sure I know how the game works under the hood.

Or maybe the solution is to not even worry about how it works. Just understand the general concept of game and sexual availability, and if she doesn't comply, next her. But I think this is a really interesting topic.
Some of the ladies have a seat limit. So if she got her 3 or 4 dudes she's not gonna add another c0ck unless one of them fvcks up.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women are always sexually available. Most will upgrade if they see you as just that.

If they see the man they are with as high enough value to not be able to replace, they arent available.

If some chick was mezmorized by Leonardo DiCaprio, do you think she wouldn't tell her bf that she was having a girls night out on order to go out with Leonardo if she had a chance?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks live in the moment. Always be in the moment when encountering a chick.

Before getting her number, take her for a drink. Before ending your drink, kiss her. Before you say goodbye, fück her.

If your SMV is adequate, it doesn't matter if she has a dozen boyfriends and orbiters in various places. She's in the moment with you. She'll fück you if your SMV is adequate and you escalate boldly.

That same chick would ghost you if you instead got her number and tried texting her the next day.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is in alcohol. If she can have a little, her screws will get loose enough, and it doesn't matter if she has 4 other dudes.
Maybe not alcohol itself.. but I think it falls in line with what Visionist was saying about opportunism and being "in the moment". OP probably could have fvcked that girl the same night if he tried.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, another thing to note is that not all "slvtty" girls will sleep with everyone.. a lot of times they're sleeping with the top percentile of men, just multiples of them. They're usually easily persuaded by the players/guys with game who know what they're doing and unapologetic about their sexuality. Women would rather be the side chick to (someone THEY PERCEIVE as) a high status male then to date a loser who is faithful, or no one at all. This is facts.

Often times women are labeled as slvts not because of how many partners they've actually had, but WHO they've slept with.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

or

It could be the smallest dumb thing. For example: she is a thotty but you have to be 6’2. Or she is a thotty but you have to have a 6 pack abs.. I wouldn’t even worry about it tbh, some will some won’t some will at the right time and other times not.