"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

A Question about Sexual Availability

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,711
Age
29
Okay! I had a question about how the game works so I can make sure I'm playing it correctly. I was talking about this in a separate thread, but I think this issue is important enough to get its own thread.

We all know that chicks reject you for two reasons. Either
A.) You don't pass their minimum looks requirement
or
B.) They aren't sexually available. Their pen1s pipeline is full, so you're not seen as important to them, they're already getting d!CK.

So let's say you have a very promiscuous chick. She's fvcking like 4 dudes at the same time. But, she rejects you. Would it be right to say that a sexually promiscuous girl could reject you cause she's already fvcking all these other dudes and her pen1s pipeline is full? Or is the correct line of thought "If I were good looking enough, she would fvck me too. I just need to improve my looks so that I don't get rejected by sluts like this."

Sorry if that's extremely theoretical. Hopefully I'm explaining that well. I just want to make sure I know how the game works under the hood.

Or maybe the solution is to not even worry about how it works. Just understand the general concept of game and sexual availability, and if she doesn't comply, next her. But I think this is a really interesting topic.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,711
Age
29
@cola I'd especially like to hear what you think of this. We were talking about the importance of looks the other day and you seem to have a really good grasp of intergender dynamics.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Okay! I had a question about how the game works so I can make sure I'm playing it correctly. I was talking about this in a separate thread, but I think this issue is important enough to get its own thread.

We all know that chicks reject you for two reasons. Either
A.) You don't pass their minimum looks requirement
or
B.) They aren't sexually available. Their pen1s pipeline is full, so you're not seen as important to them, they're already getting d!CK.

So let's say you have a very promiscuous chick. She's fvcking like 4 dudes at the same time. But, she rejects you. Would it be right to say that a sexually promiscuous girl could reject you cause she's already fvcking all these other dudes and her pen1s pipeline is full? Or is the correct line of thought "If I were good looking enough, she would fvck me too. I just need to improve my looks so that I don't get rejected by sluts like this."

Sorry if that's extremely theoretical. Hopefully I'm explaining that well. I just want to make sure I know how the game works under the hood.

Or maybe the solution is to not even worry about how it works. Just understand the general concept of game and sexual availability, and if she doesn't comply, next her. But I think this is a really interesting topic.
Some of the ladies have a seat limit. So if she got her 3 or 4 dudes she's not gonna add another c0ck unless one of them fvcks up.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Women are always sexually available. Most will upgrade if they see you as just that.

If they see the man they are with as high enough value to not be able to replace, they arent available.

If some chick was mezmorized by Leonardo DiCaprio, do you think she wouldn't tell her bf that she was having a girls night out on order to go out with Leonardo if she had a chance?
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Chicks live in the moment. Always be in the moment when encountering a chick.

Before getting her number, take her for a drink. Before ending your drink, kiss her. Before you say goodbye, fück her.

If your SMV is adequate, it doesn't matter if she has a dozen boyfriends and orbiters in various places. She's in the moment with you. She'll fück you if your SMV is adequate and you escalate boldly.

That same chick would ghost you if you instead got her number and tried texting her the next day.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
The truth is in alcohol. If she can have a little, her screws will get loose enough, and it doesn't matter if she has 4 other dudes.
Maybe not alcohol itself.. but I think it falls in line with what Visionist was saying about opportunism and being "in the moment". OP probably could have fvcked that girl the same night if he tried.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Also, another thing to note is that not all "slvtty" girls will sleep with everyone.. a lot of times they're sleeping with the top percentile of men, just multiples of them. They're usually easily persuaded by the players/guys with game who know what they're doing and unapologetic about their sexuality. Women would rather be the side chick to (someone THEY PERCEIVE as) a high status male then to date a loser who is faithful, or no one at all. This is facts.

Often times women are labeled as slvts not because of how many partners they've actually had, but WHO they've slept with.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Okay! I had a question about how the game works so I can make sure I'm playing it correctly. I was talking about this in a separate thread, but I think this issue is important enough to get its own thread.

We all know that chicks reject you for two reasons. Either
A.) You don't pass their minimum looks requirement
or
B.) They aren't sexually available. Their pen1s pipeline is full, so you're not seen as important to them, they're already getting d!CK.

So let's say you have a very promiscuous chick. She's fvcking like 4 dudes at the same time. But, she rejects you. Would it be right to say that a sexually promiscuous girl could reject you cause she's already fvcking all these other dudes and her pen1s pipeline is full? Or is the correct line of thought "If I were good looking enough, she would fvck me too. I just need to improve my looks so that I don't get rejected by sluts like this."

Sorry if that's extremely theoretical. Hopefully I'm explaining that well. I just want to make sure I know how the game works under the hood.

Or maybe the solution is to not even worry about how it works. Just understand the general concept of game and sexual availability, and if she doesn't comply, next her. But I think this is a really interesting topic.
It could be the smallest dumb thing. For example: she is a thotty but you have to be 6’2. Or she is a thotty but you have to have a 6 pack abs.. I wouldn’t even worry about it tbh, some will some won’t some will at the right time and other times not.
 
Top