a problem

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this problem where I lose sexual interest in any girl that I am dating for a while. I was like an animal with my new GF and now I am already losing interest in that area and find myself preferring to just talk and hang out together and kiss more than sex even though she's beautiful. She has a very big sex drive. I still have sex with her very often...but I can't seem to stay up for that long...I lose interest quickly. Has this ever happened to any of you? It's starting to get to me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to have something long term with a woman you need more than just sex to sustain it. If sex is the only thing that attracts you to a woman, don't expect more than just that; nothing more.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
If you want to have something long term with a woman you need more than just sex to sustain it. If sex is the only thing that attracts you to a woman, don't expect more than just that; nothing more.
thats very true

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:

No, I am perfectly content without having sex all of the time. It's the natural lack of interest that concerns me, though. It doesn't seem normal. Me and my GF have the other x-factors where we don't need sex all of the time. But my lack of interest scares me a little and she doesn't have that same lack of interest in the sex department....always ready to go.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc64 said:
No, I am perfectly content without having sex all of the time. It's the natural lack of interest that concerns me, though. It doesn't seem normal. Me and my GF have the other x-factors where we don't need sex all of the time. But my lack of interest scares me a little and she doesn't have that same lack of interest in the sex department....always ready to go.
You're not getting it. What else is going on in the relationship besides the sex?

Reaction score
You have the libido of a 60 year old and you are with a freak! Can anyone say "sexual incompatibility"?

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You have the libido of a 60 year old and you are with a freak! Can anyone say "sexual incompatibility"?
No, it's some kind of mental thing. Once I have her for a short while, I lose my sexual excitement for her. Maybe this is a sign that I should be single or something???

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc64 said:
No, it's some kind of mental thing. Once I have her for a short while, I lose my sexual excitement for her. Maybe this is a sign that I should be single or something???
So you're not doing anything other than having sex with them?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more of a validation thing, you've already fuked her and now your not interested. I know a few guys like this who generally have one night stands. You'd have to play with your mind a bit.

For me I'm so focused on pleasuring the chick that I end up never really losing interest anymore, because it's always like "Lets see this time could be better than the BEST time we've had so far."

Your best bet is to have multiple relationships or have a main chick and many fuk buddies/one night stands. At this stage you can't really give her what she wants sexually and this will end the relationship sooner than later because sex is one of the most important things a relationship is built on.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc64 said:
Sounds like you want us to tell you to go be a player since you say your gf wants it from you all the time and you lose interest so fast.

If you were into your gf other than the sex, you wouldn't worry.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from what you said, this could have either a psychological or biological explanation. Others have already pointed this out: some guys always want new pvssy and are in the game for the thrills of the pursuit. Once they get it they loose all interest and move on. This happened to me plenty of times, however i don't just get tired of the sex: i can't stand the girl or anything associated with her.

Biologically, you could have lower testosterone levels, which lead to a reduced sex drive. Get those checked if you re really worrying.

one more thing: i understand your girl wants it all the time, but how is she in bed? does she get on top and move those hips or just sits there? i mean if she just lays there like dead meat i can understand why you re having problems