Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A potential flaw I see in Pook's reasoning [merged]

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the question is:

Why take it so seriously? :confused: The fact that everyone here is getting so offended left-and-right speak volumes. If someone insulted my family or did something personal like that, I would be pissed, but COME ON. Really.

I personally see this site as 1-part entertainment, 1-part serious training. Never 100% of either. I think that's the healthy approach to take.

If I saw seduction as some sort of pseudo-occupation then I would have little respect for myself. Life is definately more than about women. SexPDX pushes the limits of that distinction, and to be honest he comes off as dorky at times when he turns this into rocket science. Really, a good-looking, smart, successful guy who only uses those attributes to bed women is a LOSER in my book. Why not use some of that charisma to start a charitable cause, convince people to donate money? Why not use good speech-making skills to do likewise? But that's just me stating my opinion, dont' mind me. :D

But in all fairness, PDX also brings a lot of intelligence and thoughtfulness to the table, so I have to credit him for that. And in the end, his positive attributes outweight his negatives in a convincing manner.

Hats off to you boss - just relax a little, will you? :)

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
If I saw seduction as some sort of pseudo-occupation then I would have little respect for myself. Life is definately more than about women. SexPDX pushes the limits of that distinction, and to be honest he comes off as dorky at times when he turns this into rocket science.
Actually, Jake, I understand why it comes off as me making it into rocket science. But what many may not understand is that the stuff I post is STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS. It's just that I am articulate and what I have learned and observed in the field just flows from me when I write about it. And I DO spend a lot of time doing it because this is the community I started in and I want to contribute to it. I plan to spend LESS time doing it in the future since I start my new job next week. Which BTW involves interpersonal interactions which I highly recommend EVERYONE'S job do who care at all about their skills and is why I was unhappy in my last job.

And yes, Jake. I will take your advice to relax :)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ah yes!..The Sabbatical Phase..

Originally posted by SexPDX
For fun, I will EXPLAIN to you the stupidity of your bar analogy....

A bar IS for entertainment.

So is this site. The fact that you attribute this artificial importance to it illustrates my point that you take this too seriously.

I DO get involved in some off-topic discussions and they CAN be fun, but I am HERE ANYWAY because I am still contributing. You, on the other hand, are not. If I was no longer interested in discussing THE TOPIC, I would be GONE from here. What's YOUR deal?

You'll notice me from time to time in the discussion section, discussing "on topic" things. However, let me ask you something: why don't you post in the High School forum? I'd probably guess that it's because you don't feel that most of that stuff applies to you because you're not in high school and you're beyond the problems and techniques that are associated with the high school forum. Now, certainly, you've BEEN in high school, and you might even have some insights for the high school guys... but you probably don't post there because you have no motivation to do so.

The reason I don't leave is because, excluding certain people who will remain nameless, I like a lot of the guys here and many of the off-topic discussions are interesting and thought-provoking. I can't help the fact that my decision to post mainly in the Anything Else forum causes you so much personal distress. Again, a symptom of you taking things too seriously.

And I DO think it's relevant that someone from here is willing to have their game judged in real life. Gio, you are in Detroit, right? I'll be out there in late summer or fall. Meet me. I am what I say I am. Nothing more, nothing less. Come chill with Juggler, David Shade, PiQL, hannibal82, danilo and I. They live there too. And just so you know, if we DO meet, no hostility. We are all bros. It's just good times and sarging the ladies. Whatever arguments we have here is just background noise. When it comes to RL, we are just bros in the game.
Yes, I DO live in Detroit, and no, I DON'T have any interest in meeting you. Even if I DID personally think you were a cool guy -- and let's face it, I don't -- and even if I thought it would be fun to hang out with ANY of the guys you just mention -- and again, I don't -- I would still have NO reason to go out and "sarge the ladies". I have a beautiful girlfriend and I'm very happy with her, so I can decide with confidence to sit out while you guys go out and nail the most desperate middle-aged housewives in Hockeytown.

Have a good time though.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaah....Gio just make sure that your beautiful girlfriend doesn't cross paths and lock eyes with David Shade.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
hahahaah....Gio just make sure that your beautiful girlfriend doesn't cross paths and lock eyes with David Shade.
I'm not horribly concerned about David Shade or anyone else.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ah yes!..The Sabbatical Phase..

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Yes, I DO live in Detroit, and no, I DON'T have any interest in meeting you. Even if I DID personally think you were a cool guy -- and let's face it, I don't
Dude, ouch. You know my ego can't take it if people don't think I am cool. :(

I would still have NO reason to go out and "sarge the ladies".
Just because you sarge doesn't mean you have to close. There is something to be said for keeping your claws sharp, bro. Plus it's fun.

I have a beautiful girlfriend and I'm very happy with her, so I can decide with confidence to sit out while you guys go out and nail the most desperate middle-aged housewives in Hockeytown.
Why do you ALWAYS talk sh1t about my women? You have not seen pictures of them, you have not seen me in action and you know nothing about them. You keeping hanging on to this housewise thing when the reality is that I decided to post that particular FR here only because there was a lot to be learned from it in terms of TECHNIQUES, NOT because I was trying to brag about the women I get. If I wanted to that I would keep it in the private groups with guys who I am good friends with and we can post pics.

You do make a good point though. If you are not THERE you don't know a THING about a FR really, and that can either be good or bad. In that case I think I did a good job of dealing with certain things that came up, particular her concern for being with a bunch of her friends that would judge her.

You don't hear me talking sh1t about YOUR women. In fact, I have chatted with your GF on AIM a couple times and she seems really cool.

Also, man...so we're jackin our jaws on the board flaming each other, big deal. So what? But I offer to meet you in REAL LIFE and sit across a table from you (which BTW I think we'd both enjoy) and you toss it off I suspect because of skirmishes on the board like this. If that's the case, I think YOU are the one taking things too seriously.

Hell, I'll meet ANYONE from this board who comes through my area.

-PDX

Last edited:

Patrick Swayze

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Having flashbacks of a prehistoric thread* called:

"Who hates who around here and why?"

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ah yes!..The Sabbatical Phase..

Even the dumbest things in the "Anything Else" section like what kind of toilet paper everyone uses are far more interesting to me than "field reports", a process by which quasi-normal interactions with women are artificially inflated in importance in a way very much similar to the laughable seriousness with which a Dungeons and Dragons fanatic spends 7 hours of his precious life drawing a detailed relief map of his half-elf's secret underground homeland.

hahahha... that was one sexy sentence

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me remind you all that this post is about everyones favorite internet god: Pook.

But who cares?

We seem to have some extremely skilled debaters in our midst. I have thouroughly (spelling?) enjoyed reading this post.

DWK & Cardinali:

You two hit on some very interesting points. I may try and chime in on them later, but I doubt I could keep up.

Casanove and SexPDX:

Casanova, your fvcking hilarious! SexPDX, you continue to impress me with your calm, methodical debating skills.

So the two of you see things differently, what the fvck is the deal? I don't see why you two argue so much. The only reason I can think of is that you both enjoy a good debate/argument.

Both of you provide excellent posts to the forums. The two of you have different ideas of how to get women and its good for the board to have different ideas floating around.

SexPDX however has contributed much more lately to the "women getting" aspects of the board than you have Gio, which is a shame because I can remember reading good posts form you when I was a newbie. But I don't venture to the H.S. forum often, if your in there helping them out I applaud you.

I can't comment too much on you Gio seeing as I don't talk to you much in the forums or outside of them.

But I have talked to SexPDX a few times and I gotta say the guy has a good heart. He's really out to help, not brag or gloat.

I think his beef with the "Anything Else Forum" has merit, but I don't feel its as big a problem as SexPDX makes of it.

If SexPDX is guilty of anything, its that he want to help too much. I'm sure he could hit on this better than I could seeing as he knows what hes thinking, but I'm bored, so I'm gonna give it a try. :)

SexPDX sees a board of guys with potential and sees it sqandered in the AE forum. He wants to see others get better with women and he is frustrated that they waste time not working on their game at a website dedicated to: working on you game.

SexPDX seems to be one of those teachers that cares too much about his students.

Gio, SexPDX, fellas, whats the big deal here? Why do the two of you care so much about what the other one does? I really think you two enjoy this, because there is really no other reason for it.

Oh and by the way, I don't think there are any flaws in Pooks "philosophies".
;)

Mr. Mystery

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery
Gio, SexPDX, fellas, whats the big deal here? Why do the two of you care so much about what the other one does? I really think you two enjoy this, because there is really no other reason for it.
the reason is obvious. Theyre IN LOVE!:)

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both of you provide excellent posts to the forums. The two of you have different ideas of how to get women and its good for the board to have different ideas floating around.

SexPDX however has contributed much more lately to the "women getting" aspects of the board than you have Gio, which is a shame because I can remember reading good posts form you when I was a newbie. But I don't venture to the H.S. forum often, if your in there helping them out I applaud you.

I can't comment too much on you Gio seeing as I don't talk to you much in the forums or outside of them.

Mr. Mystery
Now THIS thread is ENTERTAINMENT.

Herein lies the rub, however: the raison d'etre of this site is about getting women. This is the "DON JUAN" site. It's not a political debate site nor is it a health and fitness site. To the extent these and other topics are discussed here, they are ancillary to the underlying theme which is, again, getting women. To the extent that this site is a "self-improvement" site, that self-improvement has as it's underlying theme the notion about, you guessed it, getting women.

The whole thing about PDX and Gio: PDX posts about, geesh, take a guess -- getting women. And, he has experience in doing that.

Gio, on the other hand, admittedly has almost NO EXPERIENCE in getting women. Let's see, by his own admission, he's been with a TOTAL of three (3) --- that's right, count 'em, three women. The first was a LTR with whom he was a complete AFC and who generally used and abused him. The second I haven't read about. The third is the current single mother who Gio, at the age of 23, has decided he's deeply in love with and plans on marrying. Have I gotten anything wrong here? Please do correct me if I've mischaracterized anything. Talk about laughable.

It really shouldn't be a wonder that Gio doesn't post anything of experience in the forum because, in short, he doesn't have anything to post. Oh sure, he's read the bible and he can regurge it and he has theories about women and the like, but getting women? Nada. Zip. It shouldn't be a wonder then that he mostly posts in the Anything Else else forum and shuns field reports about, um .... getting women. Besides, after spending so much time on this site -- literally thousands of posts, you can understand why he's comfortable here.

Now, let me not rag too much on Gio. He seems like a nice guy. He is a tremendous wit. He does add some great theoretical information such as his list of rules and all. In earnest, I'd compare him to a fine sports coach who never really played the game. It certainly doesn't make him any less of a great coach. He also is the board's self-proclaimed morality policeman and barometer. I think that is useful although to some of us it's white noise. ;) In short, the site is better for having him.

But, let's not forget the reality of this site -- it's the Don Juan site. You came here, almost all of you, because you had some issue with women. You didn't search out this site because you wanted to know the latest political views. You didn't find this site because you wanted to know how to build your biceps or whether to use two-ply or not to wipe your ass. You all know why you came here in varying degrees.

Let's not pretend this site is something other than what it is: about getting women.

Cheers.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really shouldn't be a wonder that Gio doesn't post anything of experience in the forum because, in short, he doesn't have anything to post. Oh sure, he's read the bible and he can regurge it and he has theories about women and the like, but getting women? Nada. Zip
I find it very interesting that you bring this up Prosemont. I remember when Gio stated that he has entered into a LTR. I responded and expressed the desire to hear what Gio had to say about being a DJ in a LTR. I haven't read anything of this nature from him yet.

Since then, I myself have entered a LTR and I feel I've been the one clearing the path for other people on here. It's not a bad thing, but it's a bit difficult for me to actually make the right decisions on how to deal with the situations that come up in a LTR (see my marriage thread). So far I think I've done a good job just from seeing the results. However, I would have liked to see more experiences from DJs who are in LTRs and learn from how they've dealt with the situations. The best I can do is pass along what I've experienced to people who are inexperienced in this area without any other references.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony

I remember when Gio stated that he has entered into a LTR. I responded and expressed the desire to hear what Gio had to say about being a DJ in a LTR. I haven't read anything of this nature from him yet.

Good point, Bungo. Gio doesn't even share the limited experience that he does have; but, rather, continues to ridicule those who have the gonads to post about whatever their experiences are and which someone, somewhere may find of use.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Social Value of The Board

SexPDX sees a board of guys with potential and sees it sqandered in the AE forum. He wants to see others get better with women and he is frustrated that they waste time not working on their game at a website dedicated to: working on you game.
Yes, Mr. Mystery. In fact I will take this opportunity to clarify my view on this.

Consider the title of that post, The Difference between Off-Topic and EXTREMELY Off-Topic. I am not against having a forum for off-topic posts. Sosuave has one, mASF has one, Club PDX has one too. It's a fine thing to have.

I was advising other members on what I consider appropriate use of the forum for the purpose of developing their skills, which begs an important question: Why should anyone care what SexPDX thinks is appropriate use of the forum? And here is the answer: I am in a unique position to advise people on this considering the fact that I spent a lot of time on these boards myself when my skills were far less developed than they are now and I used them as a tool to guide me in my development. I am telling others how they can do the same.

Following DeepBlue's reply to this thread we exchanged e-mail in which he pointed out to me that socializing on the internet CAN be beneficial for people with underdeveloped social skills. In retrospect I do agree with this, however anyone who has been reading the material for any length of time and is STILL at that phase has not been doing the exercises. It has been a consistent message of mine to the community for a long time that the misconception that your skills are going to grow by huge leaps and bounds while you don't work on your game NEEDS to be dispelled.

So why do people spend all kinds of time discussing EXTREMELY off-topic things? There are a TON of forums out there for WHATEVER your areas of interest are if that is what you are genuinely interested in discussing. BTW, it also happens that you will find people in those forums who are MORE INFORMED about your areas of interest because that's what those people go to those places to discuss. Why not go there? My interpretation of this is that people are either replacing a real social life with this forum OR they somehow like to think of themselves as being "above" on-topic discussion as a way of convincing themselves that they know everything already which is NEVER the case. If you think you know enough and you are not here to share what you DO know, there really isn't a productive purpose in being here. There may also be some cases of people who KNOW their skills are not where they want them to be but are not willing to do the work so they STAY here as if only BEING HERE held some faint glimmer of hope in improving their skills with women.

That being said, this forum and the seduction community in general DO have social value to me. The reason why is that I meet guys from this board and other boards in real life when I have the opportunity and I talk to them on the phone. I have met some great guys. People who I consider to be MOST relevant to my experience in the community usually find their way into my private group eventually where we are more free to interact as friends while not being under the scrutiny of the whole world for EVERYTHING we choose to share. The community can be used for NETWORKING, which BTW is also a useful skill both in seduction and other areas of life.

If I did not get in touch with ANYONE I would consider meeting IRL, this would have very limitted social value for me.

Another thing worth mentioning is that when I meet people IRL my agenda isn't to compete with them or to "out" them for a lack of skill or whatever. Hell, if anything I want people to out ME for a lack of skill. I am happy to be shown where my game is weak. Several guys I have met from ASF I see as being ahead of me in the game and I love being able to learn from them in ways that I can't do so only interacting with them on the boards.

Guys, if you think my devotion to the topic is excessive, you have two choices. You can RIDICULE it or you can BENEFIT from it. Let's assume for a second that my motivation for contributing IS purely ego-dictated as some have suggested and that this is really ALL about my own needs for self-aggrandisement. Even if that WERE the case, I am still interested contributing things you can learn from REGARDLESS of what my motivation is for contributing. Why are people threatened by that? Do they not see THEMSELVES as being able to contribute? Are they afraid they might learn something about how weak their game actually is?

Personally, I am eager to learn where and how my game is weak and so should YOU if you expect to improve. It is true that I TELL a lot more than I ASK on this particular forum. That is not because I think I know everything and if it comes across that way it's only because I confine discussions about where I am weak and what I am working on to boards with an audience that is more equipped to help me with my specific issues and sticking points, which no offense to anyone but GENERALLY speaking, this audience is not in a position to help me at this stage.

READ the right material for what you want to accomplish, DO the exercises that are going to improve the skills you are trying to develop and SHARE your observations so that others can do this same. The quality of this forum measured by how people progressing is dependent on whether people do THOSE three things and stay focused on that.

READ, DO, SHARE

-PDX

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, first I think it's important to point out a very important fact about this site: while almost all of us are here (originally, at least) because we want to be successful with women, not all of us measure success the same way. For some, success is being able to get laid at will. For others, success is to have sex with as many different girls as possible. And there are some (I suspect many) people on this board who would consider just being comfortable enough to approach a girl and get a date to be a success. My objective on this site, which I never made a secret, was to find someone who I considered to be LTR material. So while we're all running a race here, we're not all running the SAME race.

Whether or not anyone on this board considers me a success is really pretty irrelevant; in all honesty I'm the only credible judge of that. Otherwise we could turn this on its head and say that Nick has almost no experience because I haven't heard him say much of anything about any LTRs. Nick seems to have no interest in LTRs and thus does not measure his success by his skill in LTRs, which he probably sees as claustrophobic and restricting. And I have no interest in ONSs, which I see as cheap and pointless.

Originally posted by prosemont
Gio, on the other hand, admittedly has almost NO EXPERIENCE in getting women. Let's see, by his own admission, he's been with a TOTAL of three (3) --- that's right, count 'em, three women.

According to this poll, more than 1 out of 3 guys on this board have never even HAD A GIRLFRIEND. Ever. And if this poll is any indication, more than 2 out of every 5 guys on this site have NEVER had sex. But you're right, I've had sex with only three girls. That's not something that I regret or am ashamed of.

And for the record, I've never claimed that I was some kind of Wilt Chamberlain who has had a different girl in his bed every night. But I'm a lot more discriminating about the girls that I do have sex with. And on one occasion in particular, I was a poor judge of character.

The first was a LTR with whom he was a complete AFC and who generally used and abused him. The second I haven't read about. The third is the current single mother who Gio, at the age of 23, has decided he's deeply in love with and plans on marrying. Have I gotten anything wrong here? Please do correct me if I've mischaracterized anything. Talk about laughable.

Actually, you've gotten a couple of minor things wrong. The first girl I was with was during my junior and senior years in high school, plus the year after I graduated. We broke up right before we went off to college (I took a year off after high school before going to college). I was not "used and abused" at that time. The second LTR was the one you're referring to. That girl was a psycho b*tch, but I was fairly blind to it. But I sent her packing, never looked back, and LEARNED FROM IT. The third is the girl I'm currently with. Those are my LTRs. I have dated others. Have I dated hundreds of girls? No.

It really shouldn't be a wonder that Gio doesn't post anything of experience in the forum because, in short, he doesn't have anything to post. Oh sure, he's read the bible and he can regurge it and he has theories about women and the like, but getting women? Nada. Zip. It shouldn't be a wonder then that he mostly posts in the Anything Else else forum and shuns field reports about, um .... getting women. Besides, after spending so much time on this site -- literally thousands of posts, you can understand why he's comfortable here.

I'm very comfortable here. I know about the personalities of many of the more frequent posters here and when it comes to some of the more serious topics in the Anything Else forum, I know I will see the topic attacked on almost every angle. It gives a perspective that's difficult to get on most other bulletin board sites that I've been to. If that weren't the case, rest assured that I wouldn't be here.

However, I have to say that it's somewhat false to say that I know little about getting women. I have managed to "get" (and keep, which is in many ways harder than getting) three different girls in LTRs, and although one of them was a she-demon, the other two were not, and the one I'm with currently is pretty much everything that I have been looking for. In addition, I've dated (but admittedly did not have sex with) many girls in between.

My problem with the "field reports" and the "unusual techniques" and the "theories", etc. about getting women is that I feel they are not only unneccessary but they are also more than a little nerdy and borderline creepy. I realize that not everyone shares my view, but the idea that someone would have to use a special "pattern" of words to try to get a girl to fall for them, or to use a particular "technique" or "method" to get a girl... I'm just not into that. Now, there are plenty of mistakes that guys make in the natural course of dating and trying to meet women, and there are certain things that guys can do to increase their likelihood of success. I'm more than happy to discuss those things. And LTRs are a whole different ball game than these STRs and ONSs, as I'm sure Bungo will attest to. Again, I'm more than happy to discuss the dynamics of LTRs and how they differ from STRs. The problem is, I just don't see the demand for it. Again, so many people on this site see getting into an LTR to be the ultimate DJ failure. I don't know where they're getting that idea, but there is a bias against LTRs on this site such that I don't particularly feel like getting into it.

Now, let me not rag too much on Gio. He seems like a nice guy. He is a tremendous wit. He does add some great theoretical information such as his list of rules and all. In earnest, I'd compare him to a fine sports coach who never really played the game. It certainly doesn't make him any less of a great coach. He also is the board's self-proclaimed morality policeman and barometer. I think that is useful although to some of us it's white noise. ;) In short, the site is better for having him.

Actually, I'd say I'm more like a good hockey coach when most of the guys here are playing soccer. You can take what I know about hockey, and some of it will still apply to soccer, but at the end of the day, we're playing different games.

As far as being the morality policeman and barometer (which I never self-proclaimed), I'd like to quote Jerry Garcia: "We figured somebody had to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it had to be us."

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the two of you see things differently, what the fvck is the deal? I don't see why you two argue so much. The only reason I can think of is that you both enjoy a good debate/argument.

*DING DING DING!* We have a winner!

I agree.

You (and anyone else on the forum except for a select few who have been blocked for various reasons) are more than free to contact me through AOL Instant Messenger (AIM): "innerchaos22", to private message me, or to email me at innerchaos22@aol.com.

In general, I could care less what PDX does. Even if I did care, it wouldn't make any difference any more than PDX caring what I do. For example, I'm not going to stop posting primarily on "Anything Else" simply because PDX apparently sobs into his pillow at night about it.

If anyone wants to know what my main complaint about PDX is, it's very simple. It's not because I think PDX gloats or brags or anything, I haven't so much noticed that. My problem with PDX is mainly that at certain times he has personified pretty much everything slimy (speed seduction), morally questionable (f*cking married women), and just plain nerdy (field reports) about so-called "seduction". On a site where some of the "mysteries" of women are unravelled, some people, including PDX, seem to want to needlessly complicate the relatively simple process of interacting with a woman. We're talking about carrying on a conversation with a member of the opposite sex here, not splitting an atom while simultaneously launching the space shuttle.

But despite the fact that I have a personal distaste for PDX, I typically just ignore him. One would think that would be easy, since PDX is so engaging in highly intellectual discussions on how to deal with the strange, mysterious creature we know as women, single-mindedly devoting his life to unlocking the secrets of woman that have been elusive since the dawn of man; whereas I am talking about international crises, controversial issues, and thought provoking questions as I somehow bluff my way through my everyday interactions with my girlfriend without using any "techniques", "patterns" or "methods", nor writing any "field reports" to get feedback on how I managed to go another day without getting dumped for lack of this fountain of knowledge that PDX is seeking so relentlessly.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And LTRs are a whole different ball game than these STRs and ONSs, as I'm sure Bungo will attest to.
Well, if you had actually READ any of my "slimy" posts and "nerdy" FR's and actually looked for the CONTENT rather than fodder to support your strong personal dislike for me you may have picked up that my goals and my way of looking at things have changed quite a bit. I am into generating strong and lasting rapport quickly and to cultivate a feeling of mutual willingness to be involved in each other's lives. And by the way I have accomplished this with that girl you called a "slut" because I was able to seduce her for a lay on a compressed time frame. You also criticized my "score" or "close rate" saying that it was no better than someone with "average game" NEVERMIND the fact that I was in a workshop where I was learning JUGGLER METHOD and managed to pick it up that quickly (which nobody else to my knowledge has done yet).

You are right, Gio, I don't talk about LTR's here because I don't consider that MY topic. You, however, have no reservations about expressing this negative opinion of not only my game but my WOMEN despite the fact that you would not know GOOD GAME from AVERAGE GAME from NO GAME. You have given NOBODY a basis for trusting your judgement of what GOOD GAME is.

Also, the things that I have been encouraging lately in my SLIMY, NERDY and (at times) MORALLY QUESTIONABLE contributions is being genuine, honest, expressive, non-threatiing and willing to be vulnerable. How does ANY of this conflict with goals of being in a LTR?

Again, I'm more than happy to discuss the dynamics of LTRs and how they differ from STRs. The problem is, I just don't see the demand for it. Again, so many people on this site see getting into an LTR to be the ultimate DJ failure. I don't know where they're getting that idea, but there is a bias against LTRs on this site such that I don't particularly feel like getting into it.
I don't follow a large number of threads these days but I don't see that to be the case. I think this forum is more welcoming of LTR discussion than any other forum I know of on the topic.

-PDX

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And LTRs are a whole different ball game than these STRs and ONSs, as I'm sure Bungo will attest to. Again, I'm more than happy to discuss the dynamics of LTRs and how they differ from STRs. The problem is, I just don't see the demand for it. Again, so many people on this site see getting into an LTR to be the ultimate DJ failure.
Actually, I see it in a different way. ONSs are different from STRs and LTRs. A LTR is basically the evolved STR. both STRs and LTRs start the same - with dating. Dating starts after meeting a woman and creating rapport with her. This is also the point where ONSs start. Creating rapport is the common denominator for the three.

Originally posted by SexPDX
. I am into generating strong and lasting rapport quickly and to cultivate a feeling of mutual willingness to be involved in each other's lives.
So now we have SexPDX writing about the common denominator - rapport. When PDX writes about creating rapport, it's useful for people who are looking for one of the three "relationships" mentioned above. So now I ask this question - how is SexPDX's advice and FRs not useful?

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Again, I'm more than happy to discuss the dynamics of LTRs and how they differ from STRs. The problem is, I just don't see the demand for it. Again, so many people on this site see getting into an LTR to be the ultimate DJ failure. I don't know where they're getting that idea, but there is a bias against LTRs on this site such that I don't particularly feel like getting into it.
Ok, I am not in an LTR, I don't have experience with LTR's, and my current goal with women is not an LTR. So I can't really speak on the subject.

Another thing, feild testing ONS's is relatively risk free, not too much of your time is involved, and you have invested no emotions into it. In an LTR emotions are involved, if not, whats the point of having an LTR? Also there is great time invested. For these reasons, we don't have too many guys running around feild testing LTR theories, because there is too much at risk. I don't see this changing any time soon.

Also, Gio, you've been here along time, youve seen changes in the board I don't know about. But one thing I don't ever see changing, especially with the popularity of this site growing, is that when guys are in the begining of learning this stuff, LTR's do seem like a bad idea. It is not their fault, its just kinda bashed into their brains.

So, I'm sure it would be beneficial to at least a few guys that stay quite about their LTR aspirations, if you and Bungo Pony were to open up a thread discussing issues that come up in LTR's and whatnot. And it would be nice to make sure the mod's keep a good eye on it to make sure it doesn't turn into a flame-fest like this thread has (though this was an interesting flame-fest).

Also, again, I don't think that there are any flaws in Pooks philosophies.

Cheers men!

Mr. Mystery