Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A potential flaw I see in Pook's reasoning [merged]

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Ah yes!..The Sabbatical Phase..

Originally posted by Page

(PDX especially) If you assume that I spend all my time on here without ever going out into the real world, then you have sorely underestimated me. I regularly use what I have learned and it does work, or else I would have left a long time ago.
Page,

My comment wasn't so much about how much time you spend here. Time spent here is fine as long as it is spent sharing your observations of the real wolrd. What I was commenting on was the fact that you wrote a post which demonstarted very clearly you were wrapped up in your fantasies of Pook and what he must be like and how YOU would compare to Pook (even though neither you nor anyone else has any way of knowing) to a degree that could not be healthy, that's all.

Giovanni,

I have noticed recently that I write and contribute a lot of on-topic stuff that you have nothing to say about other than to spew off lofty, moralistic garbage or pass judgements on some woman I have seduced. At the same time on the occasions on which I DO express myself in a negative light regarding something off-topic, you are ON IT like flies on sh*t. Quit using this place for entertainment. Either teach what you know, learn what you don't, or quit wasting everyone's time.

-PDX

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PDX,

One of the reasons so many people espouse Pook's ideas is that it doesn't involve basing your entire self-esteem on your success with women. It is obvious from your posts that you base your self-worth on your success with women. Your insecurities are obvious as your brag time-in and time-out about your success with women. One time you even bragged that you could get an older married women to kiss you. Also, according to you, you don't get rejected. Every other guy on earth gets rejected, except for PDX. You apparently spend all you time here, posting and what-not. Bragging to others about your standing, as well as such pathetic things as "Club PDX." And when you're not here, you're apparently at other seduction sites. In fact, you get laid-off from your job because you spend the entire day posting on seduction sites. It is no surprise you are unemployed, living at home, and not doing much else.

That being said, I have no doubt you have top notch seduction skills or "game". Sure i would like to have top notch seduction skills, but I have other areas of my life that are important to me. I work 50-60 hours a week at my job for most of the year. I also workout, participated in a triathlon this past summer, spend time on other hobbies, and quality time with friends and family, and just got out of a 2 year relationship in November. MY self-worth is not based on my success with women. I have a lot else going on for me. Would I like to date more than the 1 or 2 girls a month I have been, sure, of course. That's why I found this site. However, I find it pathetic when someone like yourself thinks they are better than everyone else because they can pick-up women. Especially when that is all they have going for them. It would be a different story if you had a great job, or did other quality things. This has nothing to do with jealousy, I give you your props for your success with women. However, i respect someone like Don-Won Kenobi, De La Soul, or Pook 1000 times more than you. They live a full life and have many other things going for them.

And you will say as you did to Pook why do you hide behind a computer screen, and tell us who you are and sarge in person. Why is there anything wrong with that, it's an anonymous message board, where people share ideas about seduction, nobody said you have to post your name and meet people in person. It's obvious that you have other issues, such as trying to prove something to your father. I apologize for taking a cheap shot at your family, but it is obvious you grew up in a household with serious issues. That being said, I may have stooped to your level my making this post, but it's the truth. If the mods want to ban me for this, that's fine, but note that PDX and other's have made posts thta have criticized and disparaged others. Perhaps, the time I spend on this board listening to pathetic egomaniacs brag is very much wasted.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been an interesting discussion so-far. It's ashame it had to end up a flame war. As far as Pook goes, I don't know much about him. He posts interesting material. None of which has actually helped me with my interaction with women, but in the beginning much of it helped me keep focus on the important things in my life while learning seduction.

"It is obvious from your posts that you base your self-worth on your success with women" -Unbridled_1

I don't really know where that one came from. I've read a lot of PDX's material and I'm not sure how anyone could come to THAT conclusion. This message board is about women. Period. Lets get the notion that this board is about "self-improvement as a whole" out of here right now because LOOK at the posts on the main discussion board. They are aimed at how to become more effective with women. 90% of the material is about that.

So PDX has posted A LOT about that. He sarges in the real world, experiments. Then he posts about them. Could you please show me WHERE in these posts he has indicated that he feels less worth of himself when he doesn't "succeed"? He might feel BETTER when he does succeed but everybody else does as well. I feel better when my "self improving" has helped me succeed at picking up women. Better about myself yes, because it is something that I have been working on and to see my efforts pay-off is very rewarding.

"One time you even bragged that you could get an older married women to kiss you."

It was a field report...FR. When people have an experience that they think others could benefit from, they post. They post in detail. That way people could learn from it. Every FR on this board tells about what evolved from the seduction. If not what would be the point?

"I find it pathetic when someone like yourself thinks they are better than everyone else because they can pick-up women."

IF it seems like he's better than people on this board, it's because...HE IS! This board discussing picking up women. Something that he is good at, and can contribute a lot to. So he contributes! That's it. He IS better than people on this board...AT PICKING UP WOMEN. Because THAT is what is discussed here. This is not difficult to comprehend.

"Why is there anything wrong with that, it's an anonymous message board, where people share ideas about seduction"

There is nothing "wrong" with that. But when people, who NOBODY knows ANYTHING about, are idolized and worshipped so much...it could be very helpful to know that the information that they are dispensing (which is being followed almost RELIGIOUSLY), is REAL and effective, and can be used IN REAL LIFE. I don't think there is anything "wrong" with not agreeing with meeting people from the internet. But it is the ONLY way to see if the theories and ideas that are followed SO much, are actually useful in real life.

"Every other guy on earth gets rejected, except for PDX."

If this has to explained one more time I'm going to vomit. There is an entire post on this, search SexPDX for it.

-Blitz

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I can't believe you wrote all that sh1t. Since you DID wrote all that sh1t, I think I should AT LEAST respond.

BTW, xblitz, what do you imagine the chances are that Unbridled_1 is maybe....DeepBlue? I don't know, just an idea. Probably not though.

Originally posted by Unbridled_1
Your insecurities are obvious as your brag time-in and time-out about your success with women.
I don't recall having BRAGGED a great deal about my success with women. I recall sharing my experiences and puting my ideas forth forcefully at times. But not bragging about my success with women.

One time you even bragged that you could get an older married women to kiss you.
That particular FR I decided to post here because it had more 'MATERIAL' than a lot of other seductions so it was a good one for people to read. For someone who is hoping to attack the foundations of my feelings of self-worth you sure demonstrate a lot of qualities of a LSE person yourself (such as misreading something as 'bragging' that is clearly not).

And, BTW, yes I do like older women. However, many of the fun ones, attractive ones and ones I like spending my time with are married and are now coming to realize that marriage is bullsh1t and people get married for the wrong reasons. Now watch, my views on marriage are going to prompt you to psychoanalyze me some more and talk about my family and all kinds of other things you don't know anything about. Boo hickidy hoo.

Also, according to you, you don't get rejected. Every other guy on earth gets rejected, except for PDX.
Well, since you have clearly read WAY more than enough of my posts to have an opinion of me PERSONALLY and to make conjectures about things you know nothing about, it's a shame that you have missed the CONTENT of my posts and are instead looking for the CONTRAVERSY or for things to support certain beliefs you want to have about me. Think what you want about me but don't ignore what I am contributing and you clearly are because otherwise you would know this had been explained several times.

One more time on this....

When I said I did not get rejected I did not mean that I don't have sarges that I don't close or interactions that don't go well. What I meant was that I frame my interactions so that the girl SARGES ME. If that does not happen, I am not where I want to be and I don't try to close. Rejection is a bad frame for guys to think in once they are past the point where RISKING rejection is no longer something they are afraid to do. If the goal is for her to sarge YOU, there are NO REJECTIONS and your statement "every guy gets rejected" is not true. Do you understand now?

And you will say as you did to Pook why do you hide behind a computer screen, and tell us who you are and sarge in person. Why is there anything wrong with that, it's an anonymous message board, where people share ideas about seduction, nobody said you have to post your name and meet people in person.
That's true, nobody HAS to meet anyone IRL. But it's my personaly belief that anyone who sets themself up as an authority in the community should be willing to have their game judged IRL by SOMEONE.

Also, I don't see why people would not WANT to meet other guys from the boards. Pook has been posting here a long time. To me it's borderline sociopathic behavior to have something SO unique in common with others as being involved in something like this and not want to meet them IRL. Okay, perhaps it makes a certain amount of sense for someone like you who doesn't put much energy into discussion but for anyone who has either been here a long time or gets intimately involved in discussion it's just weird the way I look at it.

It's obvious that you have other issues, such as trying to prove something to your father. I apologize for taking a cheap shot at your family, but it is obvious you grew up in a household with serious issues. That being said, I may have stooped to your level my making this post, but it's the truth.
Stooped to MY level? The only thing I have chastized people for is thinking they are so cool just because they read this site, not getting out in the field enough and having too many stupid off-topic discussions. I do flame some people here and there, it can be interesting. I never talked about anyone's family though.

Even though you should never have said that, I am genuinely interested on what makes you think I am trying to prove something to my father? That's a theory on my issues I haven't heard yet. Please explain.

If the mods want to ban me for this, that's fine, but note that PDX and other's have made posts thta have criticized and disparaged others.
I doubt you'll get banned. And I don't think you should either. It was a good flame. :)

-PDX

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Ah yes!..The Sabbatical Phase..

Originally posted by SexPDX
Giovanni,

I have noticed recently that I write and contribute a lot of on-topic stuff that you have nothing to say about other than to spew off lofty, moralistic garbage or pass judgements on some woman I have seduced. At the same time on the occasions on which I DO express myself in a negative light regarding something off-topic, you are ON IT like flies on sh*t. Quit using this place for entertainment. Either teach what you know, learn what you don't, or quit wasting everyone's time.

-PDX
You crack me up, Nick. One of these days you'll re-read some of your posts and you'll understand why. Until that day comes, I'll give you a little head start with this insight: you need to lighten up. The reason you come off either loony, lame, or both is because you take this stuff too seriously.

The reason I don't spend any sizeable fraction of my life in the so-called "on topic" section is because I've got more important things in my life and on my mind than whether or not I can bang that 40-year-old, married, suburban mother of three in the back of her Windstar minivan during her kid's peewee soccer game.

Even the dumbest things in the "Anything Else" section like what kind of toilet paper everyone uses are far more interesting to me than "field reports", a process by which quasi-normal interactions with women are artificially inflated in importance in a way very much similar to the laughable seriousness with which a Dungeons and Dragons fanatic spends 7 hours of his precious life drawing a detailed relief map of his half-elf's secret underground homeland.

Your second-to-last statement, though, was very telling. "Quit using this place for entertainment." How very sad. I have this image in my head of you in a bar. Obviously very disturbed, you run up to someone who is dancing. "Quit using this place for entertainment," you shriek. "This place is for drinking only."

It's no wonder you seem so bitter. You're not having any fun.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
what kind of toilet paper everyone uses are far more interesting to me than "field reports"

Well, your are simply a Tard aren't you?

Field reports are the most important thing you can learn from but you would rather focus on what kind toilet paper people use?

Sorry, "Tard" is too good for you. Your new name is "doornob".

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SexPDX wrote:
BTW, xblitz, what do you imagine the chances are that Unbridled_1 is maybe....DeepBlue?

What the heck did I do to warrant that insult?

I don't know, just an idea. Probably not though.

That's better.

Damn hidden IP addresses. Have Drew check it out. Maybe it's Elite Womanizer or something like that.

As if I would waste my time on this petty sh1t. I finally look in here and this is the welcome I get. Ok, his post does sound vaguely reminiscent of my psychoanalytical approach to cutting someone apart, but I haven't been participating in online discussions at all for quite some time now. And SoSuave's superb new search engine tells me you are posting WAY too much! Yeah I know I've been there myself. But it feels SO good to be taking a break, I highly recommend it.

Giovanni wrote:
..."field reports", a process by which quasi-normal interactions with women are artificially inflated in importance in a way very much similar to the laughable seriousness with which a Dungeons and Dragons fanatic spends 7 hours of his precious life drawing a detailed relief map of his half-elf's secret underground homeland.

Heyy, what's wrong with that?

Haha. That bit about D&D really cracks me up. Thanks for the chuckle.

DeepBlue

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this conversation has gotten far off topic. It's funny how a criticism of contributions made by one member has turned into the criticism of virtually anyone who has contributed to this topic.

Anyway, I'm still laughing about those half-elfs.

This convo got off with the focus on Pook and his way of thinking. However, I'm well aware that some other members have been quick to espouse Pook's philosophies while others hold on to their convictions. And so this is no longer a matter of how Pook's ideas contrast with (say) Page's ideas, but how the forum as a whole is starting to split. It sounds like we can divide this forum in half:

There are members who think that skills, approaches, methods, pickups, and field reports are a bit too much for them to stomach. Women are a part of life and life is about having fun. You can't be having fun when you get this analytical. Therefore, rather than hone your pick-up skills so you can report on them in newsgroups and discussion forums, you should just make the most of life and take what comes. Lift weights, read books, and start a hobby. I bet most of these guys are naturally successful with women and have learned a few things here or there that have helped them become more successful. Overall, however, they have had game from the beginning. As testament to this, they have trouble seeing attraction as anything other than a natural, spontaneous process that does not deserve to be dissected and compartmentalized.

There are members who call attention to the fact that this forum is about meeting, dating, and attracting women. They want to learn skills, approaches, and methods so they can apply them to pickups and compare notes with one another in field reports. Women are a part of life and life is about having fun. You can't be having fun if you're not meeting women or you feel left out. Therefore, rather than just taking what life hands you, you owe it to yourself to hone your pick-up skills and learn from newsgroups and the discussion forum. Lift weights, read books, and start a hobby on your own time: this forum is about women and that's why it's called the "Don Juan Discussion." I bet most of these guys were not as naturally successful with women for whatever reasons when they started and so they focus more on improving interpersonal skills than on self-improvement as a whole.

My observation

DWK

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I vote for less nit picking & more poon tang aquiring

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DeepBlue! Well, well, speak of the devil.

Originally posted by DeepBlue
As if I would waste my time on this petty sh1t.
With all due respect, you have wasted your time on much PETTIER sh1t since I have known you.

Originally posted by DeepBlue
And SoSuave's superb new search engine tells me you are posting WAY too much! Yeah I know I've been there myself. But it feels SO good to be taking a break, I highly recommend it.
Glad to hear you are doing well, I'll shoot you an e-mail here in a bit.

-PDX

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PowerEgo,

DeepBlue = PDX = Blitz
Dude, what are you talking about? They are three different people.

DWK,

I am surprised by your post indicating that the guys who have embraced the Pook philosophy are naturals in the game. Maybe I misunderstood you, but I actually think that the opposite is true. They seem to be guys who have a fear of success in the game, a fear of doing the hard work of effectuating a change on a deeper level necessary to succeed with women on a larger scale. So they use this whole "focus on your hobbies" crap in order to justify being virgins or having zero experience with women. To use an analogy, it is always the people who make the least amount of money who preach that "money isn't everything", whereas those that do make a lot of money *know* that money isn't everything, but it is important and if you want to master the art of making money, then you have to study it and learn from others. Saying that you'll make money by focusing on something else, like your hobbies, is like saying you'll bang lots of chicks by focusing on your hobbies. What if your hobbies involve Dungeon and Dragons (thanks Gio) or Star Trek? How will the women come then?

To use another analogy, you seem to be saying that if a guy works out at the gym a lot, he is probably someone who is a hardgainer and does not have any muscle, however, someone who does not feel the need to go to the gym and workout is probably naturally built and healthy. Something is flawed here.

In reality, both could have started as skinny with crappy bodies and one places importance on working out and devotes time to it while another doesn't. Therefore, the guys who embrace all this "work out and read" philosophy without working on their game, will not necessarily get good at attracting and seducing women. If you want to get good at anything, you have to study and practice it. Michael Jordon wasn't a natural basketball player, he practiced like hell and then his natural talent came out. We can't all be as good as him, but if we want to come close, then the only way is to practice that particular game, and not embrace your testosterone and read Shakespearan plays. And if you want to be a Shakespear expert, then you'd better not study ASF or Sosuave in order to accomplish that goal.

Its all about what you focus on. What you focus on will become your reality. Now it is a matter of values to focus exclusively on Seducing women and leave the rest of your life to fall apart and no one here is advocating that. However, this is a site to meet and have relationships with women, so that is what we focus on here. When I log into the Star Trek discussion forum under the user name "DorkBrain 100" I focus exclusively on Star Trek and do not even mention seduction.

Cheers,

Cesare

Last edited:

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate all of you :D

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
With all due respect, you have wasted your time on much PETTIER sh1t since I have known you.
Ok, let me rephrase then:

"As if I would continue to waste my time on this petty sh1t after realizing that it is petty sh1t."
:)

DB

PS. PowerEgo you belong in the High School forum. Anyone who would be so quick to assume that Blitz, PDX, and I are the same person is precisely the type of sorry tard who would post replies to himself online. Your brand new identity with only five posts speaks for itself. Since the moderators can see your IP address, save yourself the emabarassment and follow your own advice about getting a life. But hey, thanks for perfectly illustrating the meaning of petty sh1t.

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cesare: Now it is a matter of values to focus exclusively on Seducing women and leave the rest of your life to fall apart and no one here is advocating that. However, this is a site to meet and have relationships with women, so that is what we focus on here.

I agree with you 100%. I posted a statement similar to yours a couple months back and the overwhelming response was that this board is about self-improvement and being a man. Read, lift weights, eat red meat, etc.

I was baffled. When I came here, this was a site for picking up girls and learning not to make stupid moves that drive them away. The skills-techniques-field reports crowd has kept this spirit alive and I appreciate that.

There is however a large group of "Follow your dreams and you'll somehow become successful in your relationships with women along the way" crowd that is posting more and becoming more critical of field reports and seduction skills.

They (Pook and guys who place less emphasis on skill and more on "being a man") seem to be guys who have a fear of success in the game, a fear of doing the hard work of effectuating a change on a deeper level necessary to succeed with women on a larger scale. So they use this whole "focus on your hobbies" crap in order to justify being virgins or having zero experience with women.

There is no doubt in my mind that this could hold true for some of the individuals who embrace Pook's philosophy.

Most of the ones who give advice, however, are sold on the fact that "embracing sexuality" and "putting the emphasis on self-improvement" are what attract women. They don't talk about interest levels, weasel phrases, or opening with a Pez dispenser. Why? Entertain the posibility that these guys have developed enough skill over the years to be happy with the quantity and quality of their relationships, without having deliberately studied, scrutinized, and rehearsed all sorts of approaches, pick ups, and eye contact experiments.

Way back when, the captain of my school's football team got all the girls. He was the big athlete and girls loved him. He obviously was full of confidence and had enough experience leaving high school to understand women and how to attract them. Assuming he didn't graduate to become a big, lazy fatso you can almost imagine how much success he is having without learning Mystery Method or polishing his conversation skills. And if you asked him how to get the chicks, he'd probably say this:

"Uhh, just be yourself. Lift weights and stay in shape. You should probably play a sport and oh yeah, have a lot of stuff going for you because chicks dig a man with a plan. I don't even focus on them so much but they keep coming into my life. Also it helps to be big and strong like me, and usually if I'm feeling confident I can score with just about any woman I meet. So yeah, confidence is important... Double your Dating? What the hell's that?"

To use another analogy, you seem to be saying that if a guy works out at the gym a lot, he is probably someone who is a hardgainer and does not have any muscle, however, someone who does not feel the need to go to the gym and workout is probably naturally built and healthy. Something is flawed here.

Notice I'm not discounting the fact that our football captain has skill. He has a lot of skill but as you see, he is not attributing his success to skill. This guy is naturally built and healthy, meaning he has put in the work but either didn't think much of it or had some sort of advantage (let's say genetics or performance enhancement drugs). He does feel the need to go to the gym and workout and he does it, day in day out, but he does not feel the need to read volumes upon volumes of information on lifting weights or to join the bodybuilder discussion forum for that matter. Maybe he had some great instruction growing up and never even looked at Arnold's encyclopedia. To him, everybody has the potential to get big (even the hardgainers) as long as they just get to the gym and lift. He may not have specific advice or quality advice, but that doesn't detract from his level of success.

Anyone on this forum who advocates "Just act macho, lift weights, and focus on your future" as a method of improving relationships is either (a) on a different planet than the rest of us, (b) Cesare's theory that they're a bunch of virgins with zero experience with women, or (c) that's the best advice they can give because they never dissected their interactions with women; whether or not they ever knew what they were doing right, getting laid always seemed to happen for them.

I think Cesare, you're saying that I'm giving our members more credit than they deserve.

If you want to get good at anything, you have to study and practice it.

I normally advocate this angle but understand there are a lot of guys who are good at what they do without exactly scrutinizing what they do. There are personal trainers (I hear) who absolutely suck and have no idea what they're doing despite the fact they're built like tanks. There are pick up artists out there (i.e. according to PDX, his friend) who never studied and practiced the art of picking up women. They went out and they did. They are naturals because they happened to do everything right without giving it much thought. For most of us, however, that just doesn't work. We need to study and practice, or just forget we ever wanted something... and maybe that's what some of these pork eating self-helperoos are doing. We'll never figure it out, but what's important is that we realize they don't hold all the pieces to the puzzle like they say they do. "Embrace your ______" fill in the blank will do sh!t for you unless you know how to do it :)

We can't all be as good as (Jordon), but if we want to come close, then the only way is to practice that particular game, and not embrace your testosterone and read Shakespearan plays.

Exactly!

One further thing deserves clarification:

ME: I bet most of these (skills oriented) guys were not as naturally successful with women for whatever reasons when they started and so they focus more on improving interpersonal skills than on self-improvement as a whole.

I could certainly be wrong about this but I have a sneaking suspicion that the majority of our seven thousand six hundred some-odd members came here because they wanted help with relationships. Some of these guys weren't complete duds but couldn't figure out why phone numbers weren't turning into dates. Other guys... is THIS AFC? Well, how about THIS? How long should I wait to call her? How do I kiss a girl? Should I ask her if we are a couple??? etc. etc. etc.... THESE guys come here as AFCs. I did, and perhaps there lies tremendous bias.

So when guys say they don't care about skill and to just be yourself because it works for them, I think either they are full of it, or they just never had to work as hard as some of us to understand women or to attract women. When guys devote massive amounts of time to improving their seduction skills, it tells me these guys are aware of the skill it takes to seduce women and whereas most guys who are "naturals" don't think in terms of skills.

That does not imply that all skills oriented members had no skills prior to coming here. It is highly possible that some guys had skills and came here to get even better. I doubt that applies to everyone (understatement of the millenium). These "naturals" who wanted to get better are different from the be-your-self naturals in that they realize they could learn seduction as opposed to "embracing their masculinity" and waiting on the outcome.

DWK

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really funny thread.

Originally posted by Don-wan Kenobi:
It's funny how a criticism of contributions made by one member has turned into the criticism of virtually anyone who has contributed to this topic.
It's a good ol' flamin free-for-all.

I won't waste my time or yours by responding to the flaming. I said what I had to and I stand by it. Besides, PDX is reall busy, he has his job to do......no wait, he's unemployed. But he has to uhm.....uhm....uhm.... post many messages on many seduction sites and he has to make sure "Club PDX", the club for the cool kids is runnin smoothly. :)

However, PDX does make important contributions to this message board. So, maybe we have to sift through some of the braggodocio to get to the important experiences and insights. He still makes a bigger contribution than 99% of the other guys here. Keep up the good work, PDX.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your problem?

Unbridled1,

What is your problem that you feel the need to throw unecessary and malicious insults at someone else on this board? It's one thing to flame someone for the ideas they have or for other stupid reasons. And its all fun and games when PDX says to Page "you are a f*cking net loon".

However, it is really uncalled for to insult someone's family and to make fun of someone for being temporarily unemployed while they're a student.

BTW, do you insult all unemployed people you meet or only those that can seduce your girlfriend in 10 seconds flat?

Cesare

Last edited:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa....

You guys should smoke a big fatty together.

You all sound like a bunch of catty women.

MMMMMEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ah yes!..The Sabbatical Phase..

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

Even the dumbest things in the "Anything Else" section like what kind of toilet paper everyone uses are far more interesting to me than "field reports", a process by which quasi-normal interactions with women are artificially inflated in importance in a way very much similar to the laughable seriousness with which a Dungeons and Dragons fanatic spends 7 hours of his precious life drawing a detailed relief map of his half-elf's secret underground homeland.

Your second-to-last statement, though, was very telling. "Quit using this place for entertainment." How very sad. I have this image in my head of you in a bar. Obviously very disturbed, you run up to someone who is dancing. "Quit using this place for entertainment," you shriek. "This place is for drinking only."

It's no wonder you seem so bitter. You're not having any fun.
I have respect for Unbridled_1, he KNOWS how to write a good flame post. You, Giovanni, SUCK at this.

Your bar analogy combined with your "you're not having any fun" sh1t is both an ill-concieved analogy and straight from the Elite Womanizer school of how to take someone completely out of context in a desparate attempt to make them look bad.

For fun, I will EXPLAIN to you the stupidity of your bar analogy....

A bar IS for entertainment. The distinction between dancing and drinking is neither here nor there because they are BOTH entertainment activities. I DO have fun discussing seduction. Why else would I do it as much as I do if I did not ENJOY it? Do you think I would spend so much time subjecting myself to something I did not enjoy? My self-loathing hasn't reached THAT depth. :)

I DO get involved in some off-topic discussions and they CAN be fun, but I am HERE ANYWAY because I am still contributing. You, on the other hand, are not. If I was no longer interested in discussing THE TOPIC, I would be GONE from here. What's YOUR deal?

BTW, Unbridled_1, I was serious when I said I am genuinely interested in why you think that I am trying to prove something to my dad. I think that is interesting and I would like to hear why you think that. But since it's off-topic and specific to me, you can PM me. I just got back from going out to the bars with my dad as I type this. My dad knows I got game.

And I DO think it's relevant that someone from here is willing to have their game judged in real life. Gio, you are in Detroit, right? I'll be out there in late summer or fall. Meet me. I am what I say I am. Nothing more, nothing less. Come chill with Juggler, David Shade, PiQL, hannibal82, danilo and I. They live there too. And just so you know, if we DO meet, no hostility. We are all bros. It's just good times and sarging the ladies. Whatever arguments we have here is just background noise. When it comes to RL, we are just bros in the game.

Peace.

-PDX

Last edited: