A MYSpace Coalition

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to join but I due to the number of times i've been caught up due to websites like myspace, I think i'll keep my friends' list to a minimum.

http://www.myspace.com/ballencinco

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'll give you three reasons why I'm not joining.

One:

DrBeard said:
Add me too homie! ALL of u can add me + u r welcome to share some of my biatches!

http://www.myspace.com/drbeard
Two:

No name value. It's kind of mean, but you've only been here a few days and you want some of the experienced members to come along with you.That's part of the reason that the only members you have tagging along with you are... Well, see #1.

Three:

It's MySpace. Enough said.

dragonsexpress

Don Juan
Reaction score
thederekeffect1 said:
Well, I'll give you three reasons why I'm not joining.

One:

Two:

No name value. It's kind of mean, but you've only been here a few days and you want some of the experienced members to come along with you.That's part of the reason that the only members you have tagging along with you are... Well, see #1.

Three:

It's MySpace. Enough said.
actually, i highly prefer experienced dj'ers to lead the group experience. i have no intensions of taking the leader role so soon ;)

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dragonsexpress said:
actually, i highly prefer experienced dj'ers to lead the group experience. i have no intensions of taking the leader role so soon ;)

The only flaw with that plan lies in the fact that no "experienced dj'ers" would even take part in this. Now I'm not trying to dis your ideas here, but I think thederekeffect1 pretty much said it all.

(even if you don't want to lead points 1 and 3 were VERY valid)

good luck anyways..:crazy:

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My only friends on MySpace are people I actually know. It's not a popularity contest for me.

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say I have a decent amount of experience lol.

myspace is a funny thing. Just have fun with it.

dragonsexpress

Don Juan
Reaction score
k, you guys are right.. myspace killed me.. i'm getting msgs from sixteen year old girls who dont know their head from their ass... Bad plan!!

eek! guess its time to close up shop on myspace.

iluvfemales

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly Myspace works fine for me. If your between 16 and 28 then your in. I just browse for girls within a 5 mile radius then send them messages. Then I get there screen name and then after talking to them for a few day's I get there number. I got two of my friends into it too and they got layed within a month.

chaosphere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be fooled by chumps who don't know how to work this particular site... myspace has worked wonderfully for me, and it's a great way to keep your network up and spit game while not seeming too interested.

It shouldn't be the be-all, end-all of your game, nor should it be your first line of offense, but it can be a valuable tool for social proof and networking if used properly.

dragonsexpress

Don Juan
Reaction score
chaosphere said:
Don't be fooled by chumps who don't know how to work this particular site... myspace has worked wonderfully for me, and it's a great way to keep your network up and spit game while not seeming too interested.

It shouldn't be the be-all, end-all of your game, nor should it be your first line of offense, but it can be a valuable tool for social proof and networking if used properly.

Chaos then you have show me cuz I'm getting e-mails back from HBs but I just dont know how to follow up with them. I usually throw them a ****y funny comment that kinda indirectly teases them, and they respond.. but then where to go from there is beyond me.. help!