Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Masculine Culture toward Women

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the collapse of the old order, men today need to develop their own personal culture toward women. This will involve a self-determining posture, a setting of boundaries, a set of policies, and a general recognition that we are back in a state of nature between the sexes where life is ‘solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short’. Self-determination no longer applies just to the nation-state, but to men also.

A masculine culture toward women will also be a politics of sorts, whereby you have developed a set of policies which range from those women who are as yet completely outside your sphere of influence [the barbarians], to those that you have entered into an alliance with, to those you have incorporated within your own borders whereby you share a civil life. This culture will also be militant. It will seek to defend its own existence and its ideals whilst also looking to extend its rule of law.

Comments?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Treating most women like hoes seems to work pretty well (sadly).

The media depiction of women is usually fraudulent. Women in movies are like real women in the same way talking cartoon animals are like real animals.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treating most women like hoes seems to work pretty well (sadly).

The media depiction of women is usually fraudulent. Women in movies are like real women in the same way talking cartoon animals are like real animals.
Sure, that's one way to go. But I wonder if that's just the case of playing the women's game, or out-playing them.

I wonder if a more masculine approach would be to develop your own culture, and then have the right kind of more appreciative women gravitate into that. Of course, this would screen out most women. And it would be a lot less work.

In terms of game, this is very much all about inner game... if it can really be called that.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Sure, that's one way to go. But I wonder if that's just the case of playing the women's game, or out-playing them.

I wonder if a more masculine approach would be to develop your own culture, and then have the right kind of more appreciative women gravitate into that. Of course, this would screen out most women. And it would be a lot less work.

In terms of game, this is very much all about inner game... if it can really be called that.
Nothing matters unless you have VALUE. If a woman can't look at you and say to herself.. "That guy has something I want".. nothing else you do matters.