You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Post your picture if you will.Originally posted by nan3109
well, i get offers for sex from about 5 differ girls a week and i turn down ALOT of them , pretty much all of them
This isn't faggotry, but you da man! I applaude that you for posting your picture. Unlike a few others on here whom I've called out cough Jakie wackie no wangy..cough Jb idiot...vector zilly... cough....uhh ahem.Originally posted by nan3109
ok, here's a link to it (its on face party)
http://www.faceparty.com/public/719/images/nan3111_5284344.jpg
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
hehe I dig you PSOriginally posted by Player_Supreme
I agree with PRL. man hor is one of their words to attach to men who sleep with a lot of women.
I disavow this words as I do the other one: Homophobic.
Neither has any effect on me, nor should they on you. It's just like saying goobledeebabble to me and expect me to be insulted.
a couple of them have been (or most) when we were somewhere else and headed towards my houseOriginally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Yerr figured you were goodlookingYou're actually a model too, cool
Ah ye now I remember who you areYou've posted pictures here before
Now how the F do you get that nice facialskin?
And these sexoffers, how do they happen? Situations, words said etc...![]()