"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

A man *****

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
How many girls would you have to sleep with by the age of 19 to be considered a "man *****"??

5? 10? 15? 20? 30? ........
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
A man cannot be a 'hor' only a 'hor-monger' - this is because there are clearly defined roles between the sexes - by nature men are pursuers... so clearly we cannot be scorned because we folllow our true nature; however, it is not natural to pursue 30 woman only to throw them away once we deflowered them.

Women have disrespected themselves to such a degree nowadays that they are not worthy to keep and to marry. Those who marry a hor are considered to be a fool. Even If we never marry , our nature still dictates to us to be pursuers of women. It is when we pursue hors for the mere partaking of the sex act, and not for other more endearing qualities or factors, that we become hormongers!
 
Last edited:

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
well, i get offers for sex from about 5 differ girls a week and i turn down ALOT of them , pretty much all of them
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by nan3109
well, i get offers for sex from about 5 differ girls a week and i turn down ALOT of them , pretty much all of them
Post your picture if you will.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I agree with PRL. man hor is one of their words to attach to men who sleep with a lot of women.

I disavow this words as I do the other one: Homophobic.

Neither has any effect on me, nor should they on you. It's just like saying goobledeebabble to me and expect me to be insulted.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Yerr figured you were goodlooking :p You're actually a model too, cool :)

Ah ye now I remember who you are :p You've posted pictures here before :p

Now how the F do you get that nice facialskin :p ?

And these sexoffers, how do they happen? Situations, words said etc... :)
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I agree with PRL. man hor is one of their words to attach to men who sleep with a lot of women.

I disavow this words as I do the other one: Homophobic.

Neither has any effect on me, nor should they on you. It's just like saying goobledeebabble to me and expect me to be insulted.
hehe I dig you PS :) You have the same views as me often :) Man wh0re is a stupid word.
 

Pap

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
174
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Although numbers are one way to measure your worth as a man, it's just because women are often a barometer of social status. However, the quality of the woman is a more important focus.

Having the game to get high calibre hotties attracted to you consistently is a better gauge than pure numbers. I know guys that bring home girls every night, but without standards to quality.

These players are naturally good guys that have tight game, but I know guys that have tighter skillsets that sleep with less women, but overall they are hotter, more fun, and sexier woman.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
meh, i used to have acne. I use Cetaphil for my face, some cheap body wash **** too. I also take Tetracycline for my skin (mediclaly prescribed) and i used this other **** at night for my skin.

My modeling company is paying to get my teeth whitened at the dentist too.

And idk about the man ***** thing, if I start banging every girl (who i feel is decent or hot) i'd be at around 50 girls, but I feel like I'm afraid of STD's even though i would ALWAYS use protection whne having sex with a girl
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Yerr figured you were goodlooking :p You're actually a model too, cool :)

Ah ye now I remember who you are :p You've posted pictures here before :p

Now how the F do you get that nice facialskin :p ?

And these sexoffers, how do they happen? Situations, words said etc... :)
a couple of them have been (or most) when we were somewhere else and headed towards my house

GIRL: hey, when we get home lets go to your bed
ME: sounds good

and yes, im serious!

i think when you get offers like that you think the girl is a slut until its like tight and **** and smells like flowers! but idk, a challenge would be funner!
 
Top