A Man ... Or A Woman?!

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like roles have changed so much, women are becoming more and more masculin with even more testostorone... working jobs, working out, and men, ... men are now getting there hair braded, there ears pearced, whering lip gloss, and even wearing make up,.... oh yeah for all u guys not up on your fashion.. pink is now in style (4 men)

We all konw the saying: Men Love Beautifull Women and Women love rich men, money finds beauty(or something like that)

could it be that more fem men are actractied to to rich powerfull women? and more masculin women are actractied to fem men who wright poetry, and say silly stuff?

if this keeps happening this site will be outdated in a few thousand years.. cus then it wont matter if your a chick or a dude every ones levs of masculitnty and fem, will... will men allways be masculin and women fem.. is this natural.. is the only reason why we change becuse of .. the media and sociaty?

Just some of my deep thoughts on life.. (just read holy grail of dating)

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been discussed many times before, and honestly...I don't think any of it really matters.

We can try to look at dating from a sociological perspective, or we can just stick with works and not worry about sh*t like this too much. Yes, gender roles are changing. This isn't big news, it's been happening over the last 100 years.

If guys want to wear pink shirts or makeup who really gives a fcuk? It's a color. It's some powder on your face. It's not a matter of life of death. Men will always have ****s and women will always have p*ssies. These physical differences will always separate us and males will always be the dominant gender, no matter how much hand moisturizer we use.

Ballistik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care how many metrosexual guys get on the cover of fashion magazines, it still boils down to Me Tarzan, You Jane, Let's Fvck.

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
come on dont be lame... sopt going around it and answr the question ... what do u think whats your personal opinion on this..

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a relationship you always will have an imbalance of power. Never a neutral. I think that if you have a very masculine man, he will want a woman that is passive, so he has all the power, and vice versa.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its just a phase in society, it will pass. men are men,we have tesosterone and they have estrogen.
the pink thing doesnt matter, if you think pink is a nice looking color then go for it.
whats happening right now is because of society and the media. but instinct will take over for the majority of the world.