Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A man is a sum of his memories - The good, the bad and all inbetween.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
As the topic suggest, in particular towards women and how it defines your outlook, your life, your future and your end game.

A man is the sum of his memories, will you set the terms to define your life, future and outlook before you die ?

A man is the sum of his memories, if you have none, then who are you?

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the topic suggest, in particular towards women and how it defines your outlook, your life, your future and your end game.

A man is the sum of his memories, will you set the terms to define your life, future and outlook before you die ?

A man is the sum of his memories, if you have none, then who are you?
Looks like we actually agree on something. But addition to his memories, there is also the following which really determine the “sum” of a man:

It is what he has learned from those memories and what he has done to expand his knowledge and wisdom to improve himself as a man.

And with his wisdom and experience, has he formed a set of moral beliefs, a philosophy that he adheres to that practices fairness and kindness to his family, the people he loves, and his fellow man.

And does he have the honesty and integrity to live in accordance with the philosophy he believes in? In essence, do his everyday actions reflect the philosophy he espouses?

-Augustus-

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like we actually agree on something. But addition to his memories, there is also the following which really determine the “sum” of a man:

It is what he has learned from those memories and what he has done to expand his knowledge and wisdom to improve himself as a man.

And with his wisdom and experience, has he formed a set of moral beliefs, a philosophy that he adheres to that practices fairness and kindness to his family, the people he loves, and his fellow man.

And does he have the honesty and integrity to live in accordance with the philosophy he believes in? In essence, do his everyday actions reflect the philosophy he espouses?

-Augustus-
What has bigdave17 allowed his memories to be.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
We can disagree on many things but we r still "brothers" in SS.

Nice post Augustus.

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more and more I put myself out there and get demoralized a bit, I truly understand what this means.. more so recently, I understand the struggle a man has within himself to except the truth he has to face sometimes. As much as I want to bitter to the reality I face sometimes, I realize it is better to adapt than be upset..

Here's to the process I guess.... (Raises a glass)