Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A man’s purpose should be a woman

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
President of the United States love quotes about WIFE;

President of China gushes about his love for his WIFE;

Prince of England, MARRIED UP:

Warren Buffet says MARRIAGE is the upmost importance;

George Clooney gushes over brilliant beautiful WIFE;

Sosuave top players:

be immune to chicks games or charms, have a greater purpose, have a vision. If you have girl problems, you are petty and weak. Be zen, be like water, be happy, and the girls will seduce you. Any hint of resistance, have it roll of your back because you have greater purpose in life.

The people above, the CEOs and Presidents who can start a nuclear war and end mankind, are fairly obsessed with women. But sosuave members, working 9-5, you guys don’t value them and have a greater purpose.

What am I missing?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sosuave top players:

be immune to chicks games or charms, have a greater purpose, have a vision. If you have girl problems, you are petty and weak. Be zen, be like water, be happy, and the girls will seduce you. Any hint of resistance,

The people above, the CEOs and Presidents who can start a nuclear war and end mankind, are fairly obsessed with women. But sosuave members, working 9-5, you guys don’t value them and have a greater purpose.

What am I missing?
That's because those guys have huge libidos and are also playing politics.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right they got to be president or CEO by focusing on women. I remember Obama's campaign slogan, "Can I Buy You A Drink?"

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why are most top ceos, politicians actors pedophiles and cheat on their wives?
Because they marry for appearances and stability and then bang the hot chicks on the side to satisfy their urges. Or they get married BEFORE they became powerful or rich and rralize they could get a lot better in the looks department now but actually do love the person they are with. Cheating on a person doesn't always mean you dont love them anymore or arent mostly happy in the relationship.

Pretty much if you are married to a powerful or rich man you understand that this is part of what you are signing up for and as long as he doesn't flaunt it or rub it in your face and does it on the downlow discreetly, its a "don't ask, don't tell" policy between them.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score

Non of those countries have a 50 megaton bomb, or unmanned nuclear powered under water drones with nuclear missiles, or hyper sonic nuclear rockets. That's why making up for their wimp with pssyworship. Listen to real leaders:

"Anyone who can live at least two weeks with Lyudmila, deserves a monument," - Vladimir Putin
"First I need to get my ex-wife Lyudmila married, then I'll think about myself," - Vladimir Putin
"What a mighty man [Katsav] turns out to be! He raped 10 women," - Vladimir Putin
""I don't think I will offend anyone if I say that I -- personally -- consider that our Russian women are the most talented and the most beautiful," - Vladimir Putin
"See, if the girls made the whole world to say an unmentionable word, it means they are talented," - Vladimir Putin
'Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right.' - Vladimir Putin
'The more I know about people, the more I like dogs. I simply like animals.' - Vladimir Putin
'I am the wealthiest man, not just in Europe, but in the whole world. I collect emotions.' - Vladimir Putin
'Everything will probably never be okay. But we have to try for it.' - Vladimir Putin

Hell yes, you are missing something. You are looking to leaders of feminist world, be it U.S., England, China, or hollywood. Gay parades and gay marriages are a real thing over there. Hollywood only makes feminist imperative movies, with rare exceptions. In china everything is bad, feminism has taken over.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can seem like they aren't worth the effort for the 90% of guys who have to bust their ass to even get a date. For the guys in this article women are always available and willing so its not really a fair comparison.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Then why are most top ceos, politicians actors pedophiles and cheat on their wives?
I don’t know if thats true.

I think you missed the point.

The men who RUN the world are telling regular layman on sosuave to value women like crazy.
The top players on sosuave are telling regular layman on sosuave do not take anything women say seriously, they are have little meaning and are worthless. Focus on your life mission.

Perhaps the top players secretly love and value and cherish their wives and tell regular folk to not value them because it’s more women for themselves. If you have something of value, you tell others it’s not important so they don’t go after what you have.

Human nature.