"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

A little advice please

gammapibeta123

New Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Ok, there's this girl that I am going to homecoming with. I didn't ask her; we both kind of agreed through a mutual friend. So last night I called her and we talked for a short period (no more than 5 minutes). Later that night she told me to call her today whenever I want to.

So do I call her now or what, because Homecoming starts in 2 hours.

I don't know what to do. This was probably a stupid post in the first place.

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Originally posted by gammapibeta123


So do I call her now or what, because Homecoming starts in 2 hours.


WTF are you doing on the internet?!

Call her right now. Damn.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
if its in 2 hours and she wants you to call to talk to you then do as you please, if its to arrange osmtinhg to do with homecomming then call her now
 

gammapibeta123

New Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Well, being 1 hour and 45 minutes away from the dance, she's probably busy getting ready. She had a busy schedule today.

If she mentions my not calling I'll just say I was busy as well. Besides, isn't that one of the tips in the DJ Bible?
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Moved to Highschool Forum

damn...

I'd say not call her, pick her up etc etc.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I don't know what to do. This was probably a stupid post in the first place.

No comment. Call the girl and get to your gig. This is one of the problems with playin games with ho's. I much preffer to be direct and upfront.....no games. No waiting 7 days before I call her back.

I guess cause I'm not a symp (chump) so I don't get taken advantage of.

OHHHH ShYYYYYYTTTT. I was not aware that this post ended up in the High School section. This is the first time I've ever posted here even though it was accidental.

Forgive the intrustion fellas

I will never be back here.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
MOD:

Hey what gives. I thought you moved this to the Kiddy section. Good. thanks. I always brag about having never looked into that section and it still stands.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
MOD:

Hey what gives. I thought you moved this to the Kiddy section. Good. thanks. I always brag about having never looked into that section and it still stands.
hahaha your smart


thats all i gotta say
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by gammapibeta123
Ok, there's this girl that I am going to homecoming with. I didn't ask her; we both kind of agreed through a mutual friend.
This was/is weak!!!

Avoid all communication at all costs!!:rolleyes:
 
Top