"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

a line i use that works

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
If u see a girl walk by you on the streets or anywhere yell out WoW! look at those graphics. It looks better than my X-box, Ps2 or whatever. they are guarunteed to laugh unless you don't say it with confidence. remember fellow don's you can say the best line in the world but it won't work without confidence. By the way that Girl bully HB10 is a monster in bed, just in case you're wondering. she had me clawing at the walls screaming.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I had marginal success with just saying "Wow!". Most of the times girls just smile or say something silly in return.
 

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
Oh man...thats about all I can give on this one. Must work on arcade chicks
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Sometimes I will yell out "oowwwww!!" in a really high pitched voice. You have to hear the sound to know it. It usually gets a chuckle out of girls, though.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AETude

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
Originally posted by DJUofS
Sometimes I will yell out "oowwwww!!" in a really high pitched voice. You have to hear the sound to know it. It usually gets a chuckle out of girls, though.
u were holding on to ya penis at the same time ? hahahhaha
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
I suppose that could work. I once told a girl she was going to get fat hips from eating a br eadstick and it made her horny for me. Women are illogical like that sometimes.
That is some strange c + f, but u made it work nicely...:D
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
don't use pickup lines. The essence of DJ is body language and dynamic interaction
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
Well rgeere, I think that you own ****y and funny on this board, your stuff is hilarious.

Last night I was talking to this chick about hooking up with her and this is what I said:

Me: Well if your ever ready to date me, I might be able to make room for another girlfriend.

Her: (laughing) Oh really, how many do u have?

Me: Do you have a calculator handy?

She was puddy in my hand after that. I got that calculator line from one of your posts, thanks man.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Ever onward

Me: Well if your ever ready to date me, I might be able to make room for another girlfriend.
Her: (laughing) Oh really, how many do u have?
Me: Do you have a calculator handy?

She was puddy in my hand after that. I got that calculator line from one of your posts, thanks man.
Ok, this is a follow up one you can try that will play up on that one.

Next time you call her, set yourself up for this...


Me: You can trust me, I'm faithful...
Her: Really?
Me: Sure I am, I spend an equal amount of time with each one of my girls.
 
Top